PDA

View Full Version : get her back...

Anirama
12-01-2004, 06:32 PM
ok so i have this

friend of mine, real fun loving, exciting girls. one day i was driving back to campus, i see her car and park next

to it. i go to my sports practice, then when i leave and come to my car, she has left and she put my wiper blades up

as a little prank. i told her to be careful, that i'm gonna get her back, etc.

any ideas on what i could do in

this situation? there are sometimes some cones or signs around the school, i thought of maybe putting one of those

on top of her car or something. also, anything funny that i could do if she leaves the car unlocked? thanks in

advance

-anirama

belgareth
12-01-2004, 09:18 PM
A note, typed or block lettered

and addressing her by name asking her something to the effect of "Out of all the people you know, who would leave

you a note like this?"

Anirama
12-03-2004, 10:05 PM
alright so here's what i did. i

couldnt really think of anything clever, but i did use some of the materials that were available to me. that being

a bagel left on the ground from dunkin donuts. so i picked it up, and strategically placed it on the driver's side

of the windshield (that outta get her attention) and gave it a little extra push for emphasis.

she laughed about

it later, but, according to her, "you know this means war". does anyone else have any creative/funny/interesting

ideas for a vehicle related prank?

Surreal
12-03-2004, 11:42 PM
bannanas in the tail

pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

mess with mirrors. add somthing to the attenna. turn her license plate upsidedown.

CptKipling
12-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Put rocks under on either side

of the wheels so she can't drive off.

Put a for sale sign on the car.

Draw a face on the windscreen with

something easily washed off.

Silver
12-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Tape a "cops suck" sign to the

back :-P

~Silver

einstein
12-12-2004, 09:54 PM
fake bullethole stickers, maybe

something slimy underneath the door handle.
I've always wanted to fill up a freinds car with popcorn or foam

packing peanuts.

Silver
12-12-2004, 10:01 PM
OMG when einstien said foam it

reminded me of a really really good one...it's a lil mean though, so, yeah. Harmless, but messy.

Get a big can

of shaving cream. Freeze it. Take it out and cut open the can so that you've got this solid thing of shaving

cream. Stick it in her car. As it heats up, it will expand and just about fill up the entire car.

ALWAYS

wanted to do that!

Might not be so good on leather interior. In a normal car, it's only shaving cream,

probably won't hurt anything but it'll be messy and a bitch to clean up.

~Silver

bjf
12-12-2004, 10:04 PM
How do you cut a metal can? A chain

saw?

Silver
12-12-2004, 10:22 PM
It's a thin metal can, only a

little thicker than a can of soda. Us a pen knife, or even a steak knife, or something, and then you should be able

to peel. Or, just cut through the whole thing in a cross-section and shake it until the two pieces come out. Be

creative, it's not that difficult.

Surreal
12-13-2004, 07:49 AM
Wow, have you ever seem this

done with shaving cream? I might do this in the back yard just to see the volume differeces.

Silver
12-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Nope, never actually seen it

done...but I really want to! I might give it a try in the dorm bathroom, see how it goes lol.

~Silver