PDA

View Full Version : Question about JB#1...

JasonLJS
12-01-2004, 01:56 PM
I'm new to

this whole thing and I just got my order. This is what I have, Chikara (leaking:frustrate ), SOE (Musk Scented), The

Edge & SPMO (Beginners Special), APC, and some SOE Gel Packs along with the Free Sample Gel packs.

My first

question is about the JB#1 mix. It says to use APC + NPA @ 7:3. I don't own NPA, but do own TE. From what I have

read NPA is the same as TE all but it's 4X stronger. So if I mixed APC + TE @ 7:12, would that be the same as the

JB#1?

Question #2, do I apply cologne over the same spot I applied the mones? If I do, will it effect the mones?

Also, anyone have any personal favorites involving Chikara? As I haven't seen too many reports on mixing it

with other products. Sorry about the newbie questions, thanks for any input.

tiberius
12-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Funny you mention that. I also

got the beginners specail and wanted to make JB #2 which is NPA + SPMO @ 3:7, so I mixed TE + SPMO @ 12:7. I

personally can't smell Anone so I couldn't give a first hand account of whether that is too much, but I was told

that even though the math says that it should be equivalent that it seems like that is too much TE; however, I am

still experimenting with ratios of TE and SPMO.

I was also told to try it in 1:1 and 1:2 (TE:SPMO).

I

would say maybe mix a little of it and see how it works for you (wouldnt wear more than 2 sprays at most). Then

based on reactions you could adjust the levels of APC and TE accordingly.

tiberius
12-01-2004, 02:07 PM
One more thing, make sure you

post your results I would love to see how it works out for you.

Red Stripe
12-01-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty certain NPA is 5

times more concentrated than TE. For awhile it was thought to be 4x because of the discrepancy in bottle size, 20ml

vs 24ml.

So, (if I am correct) 7:15.

FWIW, I have had more luck with 10:1 SOE:NPA (2:1 SOE:TE) or

10:1 SPMO:NPA (again 2:1 with TE).

JasonLJS
12-01-2004, 02:18 PM
I got a lot of stuff to play

around with so I'll be posting some results soon.

tiberius
12-01-2004, 02:22 PM
I was under the impression that

NPA had roughly 0.48mg/ml of Anone and that TE had 0.12mg/ml of Anone. Unless I am mistaken on those concentrations

then it is 4x diluted.

BassMan
12-01-2004, 02:40 PM
I was under the

impression that NPA had roughly 0.48mg/ml of Anone and that TE had 0.12mg/ml of Anone. Unless I am mistaken on those

concentrations then it is 4x diluted.The confusion is coming from the bottle size issue. IIRC, the Edge

bottle _always_ was 24 ml, but was incorrectly labeled as 20 ml in the beginning.

Both have 2.4 mg total

pheros.

TE/m contains 24 ml, and therefore has a concentration of 0.1 mg/ml total pheros, half of which is none,

or 0.05 mg/ml none.

NPA/m contains 5 ml (or at least the size that contains 2.4 mg pheros does), and therefore

has a concentration of 0.48 mg/ml total pheros, half of which is none, or 0.24 mg/ml none.

-Bass

tiberius
12-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for

me!

MOBLEYC57
12-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Also, anyone

have any personal favorites involving Chikara? As I haven't seen too many reports on mixing it with other products.

Sorry about the newbie questions, thanks for any input.
Chikara ideas .....

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11559

:wave:

Red Stripe
12-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Thanks Bassman.

So 4.8

drops of TE = 1 drop of NPA.

BassMan
12-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Thanks Bassman.

So 4.8 drops of TE = 1 drop of NPA.Suscinctly put, yuppers :thumbsup:

- Bass

JasonLJS
12-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Thanks, that helps alot.

Riley
02-17-2005, 06:07 PM
My first

question is about the JB#1 mix. It says to use APC + NPA @ 7:3. I don't own NPA, but do own TE. From what I have

read NPA is the same as TE all but it's 4X stronger. So if I mixed APC + TE @ 7:12, would that be the same as the

JB#1?

When you think about it, JB#1 really isn't much of a mix at all... it's basically NPA

with a cover scent. Since APC has only 'none (and not much of it), it is just slightly supplementing what is

already in the NPA. Actually, he even says basically just that: NPA for the 'none sexual hits, and APC for the

scent.

Riley

(btw, I hope this thread isn't TOO old to post to)