PDA

View Full Version : cant decide which one

kaks
12-01-2004, 09:48 AM
i cant decide

between getting Alter Ego, the NPA, or perception.
I want something that says im sociable, good guy, but still

give that feeling of mysterious and 'want to sleep with u' thing.
sorry if im not able to explain very well my

english is bad so i cant really explain what i mean.
hope someone can help out.
im a guy btw.

thanks in

advance

tiberius
12-01-2004, 10:09 AM
Are you only wanting to buy 1

product? If so I would say either the Alter Ego or Perception since they have combinations of the major pheromones

in them and should work well in most situations...the NPA is less versatile than those 2 in that respect.

However if you are planning on mixing products then that is an entirely different story.

tiberius
12-01-2004, 10:11 AM
One more thing...keep in mind

that a lot of what works and what doesn't is based solely on individual factors such as your body chemsitry and

what works well for one person may not work well with another. This also is the same when it comes to large an

effective dose is...some people need to wear more than others.

bjf
12-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Get the gel packets of stuff.

Perception is even supposed to come out with gel packets, but you might have to wait a long time for them, because

that's the way things tend to go.

kaks
12-01-2004, 05:01 PM
hi... thanks for replying ...

erm... im only getting one product for now ...

so perception instead of AE would be a good idea?
comes with

the gel packs as u said...
how long do they take to be shipped anyway?
i thought that in a couple of days i would

have them :)

what do gel packs do anyway ? :) :)
thanks again

Fuse
12-01-2004, 05:22 PM
I would go with Perception over AE

in a heartbeat. Perception has quickly climbed the ladder as being my favorite pheromone.... Very quickly in

fact!!!! I've probably only had it for a little over a month. The hits just keep coming. Perception and Chikara are

pretty much neck and neck as my favorite mones. But you can get Chikara gelpacs. So I recommend that you get the

Perception. You will get both a Chikara and AE gel pack. Just make sure you add the free samples to your shopping

cart before you checkout. Or else Tammy might not include them in your package.

kaks
12-01-2004, 09:41 PM
and what are gel packs exactly?

oh how long do the stuff take to get shipped any idea?
thanks again

InternationalPlayboy
12-02-2004, 06:49 AM
and what

are gel packs exactly?

thanks

again

Gel packs are just what they sound like. A small pack of pheromone product in a gel that has

the consistency similar to a hair gel. Their main advantages are portability, discreetness, and the opportunity to

try the product in a small quantity to see if it works for you before shelling out $50+ for a bottle of the stuff.

Also, it seems you can spread out the gel over more area on the body than you can with a drop of liquid or a spray

from an atomizer.

As for shipping, I would imagine that that's relative to where you live. Love Scent has

been pretty good at shipping my order on the same day it was placed. I think they ship from Colorado and I live in

Arizona. If they ship by regular mail on a Friday (seems to be when I do most of my ordering), I usually receive it

the following Monday afternoon. Of course, if you live in another country shipping will take longer. Especially if

it got delayed in that country's customs department.

CptKipling
12-02-2004, 09:16 AM
and what are gel

packs exactly?

thanks againbjf was saying that

it would probably take a while before Perception gel packs are actually available. We have been told that they are

going to manufacture some, but it's just a matter of time (it would be a new product).

Make sure you read the

Newbie thread and the PheroLibrary (www.pherolibary.com (http://www.pherolibary.com)).