PDA

View Full Version : "New" Dynamic Duo? Where's the AE one?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 10:53 AM
Hey Bruce, where\'s the \"Dynamic Duo\" that has Alter Ego in it?

Thanks,

MJ images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 01:16 PM
Bruce,

With all that we know about APC now, why is it in the new combo? Also, the write-up on the front page of the site is still REALLY mislading. I checked the linked page, and it still says \"FOR THE PURIST\" \"100% PURE ANDROSTENONE\" - more than a bit misleading, no?

Just thoughts - MJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 11:17 PM
It\'s at this address http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 11:35 PM
son of a bitch! if thats sandlewood edge I\'m gonna be frustrated. I was considering getting sandlewood edge before I read about AE, but if I knew about that package I would have bought that. I just hope it\'s not sandlewood...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 01:35 AM
Hey yeah i think the whole site needs to be looked at each individual link, id say with everything bruce is getting around to upgrading everything with lots of things happening around the place.
The forum club is matts creation and he is working with CJ on that one so hopefully something will come of it soon. Some new combos as well, new dynamic duos jambats mix and NPA + AE combos as well. Something new to work with. What about P10 and something now theres an idea along with these new vial supplies mmm interesting very weird though he he.

Bruce
11-10-2001, 01:47 AM
Hi Mark,

It\'s not really the \"new\" duo. I just quick changed it when we rean out of Edge a few weeks ago, and didn\'t change that bit of text.

I gotta get in there and do something about that apc page. I copied the home page from IPD, with their permission ages ago. I know it is terribly misleading. The bottles I have of it still contain a fair bit of androstenone, but a few months back they slashed the amount. It is still a good mixing fragrance, but forget about it as a stand alone and even the name of the product is misleading.

The problem is that I seem to be bouncing from one emergency to the next these days, with no time to do anything quite right. Gotta get this on Monday.

Sorry \'bout that,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 01:50 AM
Emergency whats up bruce, or just the day to day runnings of the business world.