PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac signs..........

Surreal
12-01-2004, 03:04 AM
Hi

When a

guys asks your zodiac sign is this taken as being beyond freindly? My generation really does use Zodiac signs.... I

am under the impression a few decades ago they where used kind of a 'more than friends' gesture.

I get really

bad reponses when I ask a girl her zodiac sign. I am interesting in the zodiac arts and enjoy know the quarks of all

signs...

-S

BassMan
12-01-2004, 07:15 AM
Hi

When a guys

asks your zodiac sign is this taken as being beyond freindly? My generation really does use Zodiac signs.... I am

under the impression a few decades ago they where used kind of a 'more than friends' gesture.

I get really bad

reponses when I ask a girl her zodiac sign. I am interesting in the zodiac arts and enjoy know the quarks of all

signs...

-SAsking "What's your sign" has become trite. Ask her when her birthday is instead. Or ask her

rising sign, which looks like you are coming from a place of knowing a little astrology, instead of just hitting on

her.

-Bass

countesszero
12-01-2004, 08:18 AM
Hi I think

BassMan is right.Ask them what their birthday is. This normally leads into the zodiac sign issue. I think signs are

important. It helps to give you a little insight into a person's personality. I'm a Taurus with Gemini Rising

which means I'm a well grounded person with a split personality. "It wasn't me it was my evil twin". I use that

alot. By the way I'm new and I love mones. Bye. :rofl:

Surreal
12-01-2004, 08:28 AM
great advice bassman!!! it is a

good lead into....... I just have to memorize the dates. (about 75% there)

I am just got into astrology about a

year ago. SO much details!!

I can see the whole gemini rising evil twin thing happening. I am capricorn sun,

virgo rising and I have CEE. LOL

THX

-S

countesszero
12-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Knowing a person's sign

can be useful.Especially when you want to impress them and not say or do the wrong thing. I would suggest getting

some books on the subject. It could be a fun experience and it could possibly help you to get to know yourself

better also. I'm always learning something new about my nature.
:wave:

Surreal
12-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Knowing a

person's sign can be useful.Especially when you want to impress them and not say or do the wrong thing. I would

suggest getting some books on the subject. It could be a fun experience and it could possibly help you to get to

know yourself better also. I'm always learning something new about my nature.
:wave:
I can't agree

with you any greater!!!

I can only do it on people I have not know for a long time. I know EXTREMLY little, but

still 1000% more than average. Somtimes I would get a little circle going.....my female coworkers would ask me a

bunch of questions about themselves and their lovers. I had to not answer many of them. : ( SO this really inspires

me to learn. I even ask guys... (in a masculine way LOL )

On 3 occasions I have instinctivly known that a person

was a capricorn. : )

-S-