PDA

View Full Version : First experience with Chikara gelpack

j5fakt0r
11-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Today is the first day I've tried the chikara gelpack, and I thought I'd share my first experience with it.

I squeezed about a dime size amount and rubbed that on my wrists, and I also had a bit rubbed on my chest and

ears.

The scent is great. It's not too strong and not too light. Kinda subtle. I put it on about 4 hours ago

and although it's not as strong as before I can still detect the scent on my wrists. Do the scent from gelpacks

last longer than the spray bottle itself?

I didn't get any strong hits or at least if I did I didn't notice

much. I did notice that when I went to buy a smoothie, the girl that works there is normally quiet and I've never

seen her smile, but today she seemed "happier" and was kinda chatty with me like "hi! what can I get you today?" and

flashing me a big smile. She's never done that before.

I also noticed that my own mood was kinda elevated. And

I'm sure some of you folks reading this know that I'm kinda in a depressed state. But after like 20 minutes of

applying it I actually felt better about myself, so even if this doesn't help me in my relationship life it'll

sure improve my moods!

Surreal
11-30-2004, 07:45 PM
.....big smile.

She's never done that before.

That would make me happy for a week :)

I find most mones bring me to

a near euphoric state. It is really nice. Better than anti-depressents!

-S

Friendly1
11-30-2004, 09:42 PM
I didn't get

any strong hits or at least if I did I didn't notice much. I did notice that when I went to buy a smoothie, the

girl that works there is normally quiet and I've never seen her smile, but today she seemed "happier" and was kinda

chatty with me like "hi! what can I get you today?" and flashing me a big smile. She's never done that

before.
I have found that Chikara's strongest hits tend to develop over time. Remember that you cannot

make a new first impression on someone who has already met you (unless that person doesn't remember you).

With

Chikara, I find I can make a good first impression but not a solid sexual hit. However, if I repeatedly mingle with

someone who first met me while I was wearing Chikara, then she warms to me (expresses sexual interest) if she is

open to the idea. Otherwise, she just remains really friendly.

Your mileage may vary, but I think you need to

just be patient, consistent (keep using it), and persistent (find reasons to keep going back).

j5fakt0r
11-30-2004, 09:57 PM
What if I run into somebody I

haven't seen in a while? Would other pheros like AE be more effective on somebody I know (like my ex)?

Friendly1
11-30-2004, 11:06 PM
What if I run

into somebody I haven't seen in a while? Would other pheros like AE be more effective on somebody I know (like my

ex)?
In my experience, pheromones have had an impact on all of my relationships: family, friends, social,

romantic, business.

With people who already knew me before I started using the pheromones, it took several weeks

or months for their behavior toward me to change.

In general, the changes have been positive. And they have

been reflective. That is, as I became more confident through using the pheromones, *I* changed, and as people saw

the changes in me, they reacted to those changes as well as to the "difference" they noticed in me besides my

increased confidence.