PDA

View Full Version : Captain and DST at 4000

bjf
11-30-2004, 09:01 AM
The forum's two

most valuable contributors, Cpt and DST are turning 4000 soon. These guys helped build the forum, brick by brick,

post by post.

MOBLEYC57
11-30-2004, 07:39 PM
Outstanding posts at that!

:thumbsup: I'd like to thank ya both, and because of yer posts I ended up spending moe money than originally

planned!:whip: :frustrate :rant: :trout: :twisted:

DrSmellThis
12-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Thanks, bjf and Mobes.

You guys have been very solid contributors too, and the forum was great before I got here, thanks to oscar,

scientist, Irish, cj, and all the others. We should all surf the most ancient archives, if they're still available,

and see how it really started. People were pretty enchanted by the idea of pheromones back then. I just wanted to

contribute, find a niche, and have an outlet to explore interesting ideas. Along the way I've been fortunate to

share with some good, interesting people such as yourselves.

Kip has been very helpful in so many ways here.

CptKipling
12-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Thanks for noticing bjf, I've

only just seen this thread. As DST pointed out, you and mobes have been great around here too.

The Doc said it

already, we were standing on the shoulders of giants (xvs, BassMan, Whitehall, a.k.a, to name but a few of the

others the Doc alluded to). Indeed, a great deal can be learned from the *really* old archives, but we have still

come a long way from then: a forum that works, lots of new members, and of course the pherolibrary ;)

Back then

as a young forum scamp, motivated by my curiosity for "things that help with girls", I was also inspired to

contribute by the spirit of the forum. I'm glad that I can help others as I was helped way back when, and it's a

continually interesting experience to know you guys.

p.s the most interesting person is in fact the Doc with

his multiple personalities. There's Doc's Evil Twin (stay away from the sauce), Doc the "caring and sharing

metrosexual" (just look in the perfuming basics thread if you don't believe me), and regular "master of verboscity"

Doc. Quite a guy ;)

Cheers guys :cheers:

bjf
12-10-2004, 08:10 AM
CPT, YOU ARE ONE POST AWAY FROM BIG 4000
:type: :type: :type: :type: :type:

:type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type:

DOC, You are 15

:drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers:

:drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers:

:sick:

belgareth
12-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Hey Doc!!

Wanna get into

another argument? We can bump you over 4000 in a matter of an hour or so. :lol:

Kidding guys. The Doc and Cpt

are great people and tremendous contributors. Since joining the forum I have learned a lot from the both of them and

appreciate all they've done for me, both directly and indirectly.

bjf
12-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey

Doc!!

Wanna get into another argument? We can bump you over 4000 in a matter of an hour or so. :lol:

Looks like you did that Bel!

The Doc

has hit 4000.

His posts average 300 or so words.

That's 1.2 million words.

What is that, 10 books?

:type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type:

:type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type:

:type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type: :type:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:goodpost:

DrSmellThis
12-12-2004, 05:34 PM
300 words? Really?

Silver
12-12-2004, 10:06 PM
You guys are awesome:)

And

metrosexuals are in high demand, let me tell you!

~Silver

bjf
12-12-2004, 10:38 PM
300 words?

Really?

I don't know. Hmmm, that is like 3/4 page on MS word.

Okay, maybe not 300. Lets say

175. So you've written four or five books.

bjf
12-12-2004, 10:40 PM
You guys are

awesome:)

And metrosexuals are in high demand, let me tell you!

~Silver

Yep.

He's got butt implants and gets botox regularly. But he smells like a MAN :lol:

CptKipling
12-13-2004, 08:56 AM
Yep. He's got butt

implants and gets botox regularly. But he smells like a MAN :lol:
:D

Keep on stankin'

DrSmellThis
12-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Hamburgers and beer are my

main form of butt implant (and the actionlove.com butt muscle exercises, too)-- been working quite well, thank you!

:)