PDA

View Full Version : WAGG........ (look inside)

Surreal
11-30-2004, 02:33 AM
Greetings!

There are a few things I dont understand about wagg. I searched the forum but there is little

current information.

Silly question.... how you use the bottle? I placed my finger over the top to cover the

little barb and the surrounding ensinked perimeter. Fliped and dabed it to my neck. I can't jugde good how much

came out. a drop, half, quarter even...dont know. I think I might just find a dropper bottle.

How many drops

is the average dose? 3-4 4-5? (I just would like an average to find a good place to start testing.)

Mostly.....What kind of effects have you guys received by it? I am not sure what to look for. I have heard

some people remark on the female acting sexual.

Would you guys back me up in thinking SoE is a good cover

scent?

The first time I atempted to use it I spilt it ALL over my hand!!!! When I was

finished making my rounds I went to the card shop in my mall to hang out with some of my guy friends.....they where

really short with me and did not make eye contact.

-SURREAL-

tiberius
11-30-2004, 03:37 AM
Well at least you know it

works...

Surreal
11-30-2004, 04:51 AM
Well at least

you know it works...
true.........

-S

InternationalPlayboy
11-30-2004, 07:06 AM
Greetings!

Silly question.... how you use the bottle? I placed my finger over the top to

cover the little barb and the surrounding ensinked perimeter. Fliped and dabed it to my neck. I can't jugde good

how much came out. a drop, half, quarter even...dont know. I think I might just find a dropper bottle.

How

many drops is the average dose? 3-4 4-5? (I just would like an average to find a good place to start testing.)

Mostly.....What kind of effects have you guys received by it? I am not sure what to look for. I have

heard some people remark on the female acting sexual.

Would you guys back me up in thinking SoE is a good

cover scent?

The WAGG bottle has a dropper top, which doesn't work so

well sometimes. When using the dropper, there is a vent hole in it and I find the drops are more consistent when

keeping the vent to the top as the bottle is turned over. My prefered method though, is to remove the plastic insert

and just dab with my finger, remembering to replace the insert afterward so the cap has a good seal.

I think

the label says the recommended dose is two drops on clothing. I apply it directly to the skin, at the usual

application spots.

WAGG is what got me interested in pheromones again. Unfortunately, there's been so many

specials and new products out since spring that I haven't focused on it as much as I'd like. I've noticed with

myself that it helps relax me for meditation if I put a small dab under my nose before hand. The first day I wore

it, was to work. My boss took me to lunch to reward me for something that I felt was a routine part of my job.

I soon picked up Pheros, Chikara, and Pereception after that though, and most of my time now is devoted to

Chikara and Pereception.

I was going to say that I got a great hit with WAGG in combination with SOE, but

finding my original thread, it was a combo of Pheros, TE, and SOE, there was no WAGG involved. I do remember reading

that some guys gave off a gay vibe wearing SOE in conjunction with WAGG.

I think WAGG makes people more at

ease with you and needs something added to make it more sexual, which is probably why they developed WAGG-n.

Surreal
12-03-2004, 12:26 AM
any other contributions to the

thread?

chrome
12-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Wagg by itself usually has an

affect of people being comfortable and very touchy around you. Ive worn it a few days with nothing else and notice

girls would boob me or touch my arms more. Combine it with te or npa and it can take you pretty far