PDA

View Full Version : My free sample and other newbie questions.

MuscleBoundFool
11-29-2004, 08:51 PM
I have recieved my free samples but my alter ego says attracts men. Is alter ego the same formula for

men and women? Is that why on the feedback people said they were getting hit on by women and had more respect from

the men?

Also would pheromones be good when working out? With the sweat combined with the mones would, that make

you smell rather then attract?

j5fakt0r
11-29-2004, 08:59 PM
I assume you are a guy and so

you got the wrong pack. They both have the same pheromones I believe, but the only difference is the proportions.

You might still get some hits but you should experiment on how much works best.

MuscleBoundFool
11-29-2004, 09:08 PM
I assume

you are a guy and so you got the wrong pack. They both have the same pheromones I believe, but the only difference

is the proportions. You might still get some hits but you should experiment on how much works best.
You

assumed right but for some reason the Edge says for men but the Alter Ego says attracts men.

I guess they

messed up, so would I use more or less to get hits from this one? Also is the scent femine?

My chikara samples

doesn't say anything, so should I assume this one is for men or for women?

Fuse
11-30-2004, 01:48 AM
Chikara is made for men. There

isn't a female version out yet. So you have nothing to worry about.

Surreal
11-30-2004, 02:36 AM
I would give the sample of AE/w

to a close girl friend.... perferbly and online friend. : )

37cents to mail.....make a internet buddy happy for

a night or two. : )

-S

CptKipling
11-30-2004, 01:02 PM
AE/w has been given good

results when worn by men too.

countesszero
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Hi. I gave a sample of TE/w to a female friend that I work with. She told me that her boyfriend was all over her

after she put it on. She wants another sample. I'll give her a couple more then direct her to the website. BTW I

have had lot's of hits with my SO as well as other guys. I've been using SOE,TE/w and AE. I get such pleasure

from turning heads where ever I go. :whip:

MuscleBoundFool
11-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Also for scented

pheromone can you still overdose? How can you smell if the scent is covering it?

Also Bruce said when exercises

there is no need for pheromones. He said that you are producing enough but, if that were the case, why do most men

not get hit on in the gym?

Surreal
11-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Also for

scented pheromone can you still overdose? How can you smell if the scent is covering it?

Also Bruce said when

exercises there is no need for pheromones. He said that you are producing enough but, if that were the case, why do

most men not get hit on in the gym?

You can OD on any pheros, scented or nonscented. The nose smells

the pheros no matter what other smells are about. The person themselves might not relise they smell mones.

It

is not commen knowledge, to busy, lathargic, ect. are probely good answers to your question.

I am 22 and just

getting interested in joining the local gym.

-S

MuscleBoundFool
11-30-2004, 11:20 PM
You can

OD on any pheros, scented or nonscented. The nose smells the pheros no matter what other smells are about. The

person themselves might not relise they smell mones.

It is not commen knowledge, to busy, lathargic, ect. are

probely good answers to your question.

I am 22 and just getting interested in joining the local gym.

-S
So to myself, I might smell good because for example the chickara smells good but they can smell BO

from the mones? How can I smell good but also like BO?

Also bump on the gym question. Could the mones you are

getting while working out smell like BO to not get hits? Because if you wanted to get mones can't you just run the

tredmill then go to a club to get hits at no cost?

belgareth
12-01-2004, 01:56 AM
So to

myself, I might smell good because for example the chickara smells good but they can smell BO from the mones? How

can I smell good but also like BO?

Also bump on the gym question. Could the mones you are getting while working

out smell like BO to not get hits? Because if you wanted to get mones can't you just run the tredmill then go to a

club to get hits at no cost?
The mones don't need to smell to be working as they are detected seperately

from scent. You don't have to use any cover scent with mones even though most people prefer to.

MuscleBoundFool
12-01-2004, 11:50 AM
The

mones don't need to smell to be working as they are detected seperately from scent. You don't have to use any

cover scent with mones even though most people prefer to.
But if you overdose, everyone said you would

smell like bo. What would they smell if the scent is nice but you overdose?

Bump with the gym question again?

belgareth
12-01-2004, 12:15 PM
I misunderstood your question.

If you OD on none you will stink. Some say BO some say catpiss. Whatever, it stinks. If you are wearing enough

Chikara to OD, the Chikara scent will probably be an OD too. TE unscented would be different, of course.

MuscleBoundFool
12-01-2004, 01:39 PM
I

misunderstood your question. If you OD on none you will stink. Some say BO some say catpiss. Whatever, it stinks. If

you are wearing enough Chikara to OD, the Chikara scent will probably be an OD too. TE unscented would be different,

of course.
I understand, so OD on a scenter phero will just be like putting on too much cologne. You will

look like you try to hard and get less hits. But for scented, does putting on more or less still control how many

hits you get? It would make sense to put more in that case but I could be wrong.

Also does no one here go to the

gym. If pheros are stong in the gym, why less hits? Also can't you just exercise on the thredmill then go out to

smell more manly?

tiberius
12-01-2004, 01:58 PM
The part of the gym isn't

necessarily the same type of situation. While yes you would have more of your own natural mones you have to take

into account your smell or BO that you produce as a result of the activity of the bacteria that live on your skin.

The smell they produce isn't the result of the same factors that cause an OD stink.

Long story short...after

a while away from being from the gym (usually about 30min-1hr for me; depends on the composition of the flora living

on your skin- varies from person to person) that manly musky smell you produce from working out will eventually just

turn into a stank. This stank would tend to push people away even if the "mones were saying come get me."

MuscleBoundFool
12-01-2004, 02:04 PM
The part

of the gym isn't necessarily the same type of situation. While yes you would have more of your own natural mones

you have to take into account your smell or BO that you produce as a result of the activity of the bacteria that

live on your skin. The smell they produce isn't the result of the same factors that cause an OD stink.

Long

story short...after a while away from being from the gym (usually about 30min-1hr for me; depends on the composition

of the flora living on your skin- varies from person to person) that manly musky smell you produce from working out

will eventually just turn into a stank. This stank would tend to push people away even if the "mones were saying

come get me."
OK I understand but back to the first one; so OD on a scented phero will just be like

putting on too much cologne. You will look like you try to hard and get less hits. But for scented, does putting on

more or less still control how many hits you get? It would make sense to put more in that case but I could be

wrong.

Bruce did not reccommend putting on pheros at the gym but wouldn't the scent of Alter Ego add more pheros

and cover the Bo at the same time, unless I am misintrpreting the OD aspects.

tiberius
12-01-2004, 02:13 PM
You should also keep in mind

that there is more than one result from OD'ing on phermones. It isn't just a "BO" smell, but you have to take into

considerations the personality effects of too many mones on other people. For example...a lot of Anone will

generally get negative effects from other guys as in agression and etc. Wearing too many mones also affects women as

well and as such might be over-powering and cause them to not want to get close. Then again some women have higher

mone tolerances than others just as men do and it might cause those women to respond positively.

MuscleBoundFool
12-01-2004, 02:40 PM
You

should also keep in mind that there is more than one result from OD'ing on phermones. It isn't just a "BO" smell,

but you have to take into considerations the personality effects of too many mones on other people. For example...a

lot of Anone will generally get negative effects from other guys as in agression and etc. Wearing too many mones

also affects women as well and as such might be over-powering and cause them to not want to get close. Then again

some women have higher mone tolerances than others just as men do and it might cause those women to respond

positively.
Would you suggest using a scented mone for the gym to attact the ladies?

tiberius
12-01-2004, 02:52 PM
To be honest I couldn't offer

an opinion as I have never tried it myself. You would be best to ask someone that had. Sorry I can't help with

that.

That be being said...I would say a non-OD does of a scented mone would probably be your best bet, but

like I said I haven't tried it so I couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

belgareth
12-01-2004, 03:13 PM
I

understand, so OD on a scenter phero will just be like putting on too much cologne. You will look like you try to

hard and get less hits. But for scented, does putting on more or less still control how many hits you get? It would

make sense to put more in that case but I could be wrong.

Also does no one here go to the gym. If pheros are

stong in the gym, why less hits? Also can't you just exercise on the thredmill then go out to smell more

manly?
There's a cut off point that varies with each user, it's tied to your natural pheromoner

signature and possibly to your personality. At some point attraction will turn to repulsion or aggression. The best

advice is to start with a small amount and work up until you find what works for you personally. For many of us,

less is better.

MuscleBoundFool
12-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Your probably right,

since I cannot smell the mones, I base the scent as a indicator which is probably wrong. Do you suggest putting this

stuff on your shirt? They said on the faq, that it could last for days on a shirt. One more question, if I do apply

it on my shirt and I feel that the scent is gone, are the pheromoes still with me? When the scent fades does tthe

mones usually fade as well?

This should be my last question =) You have all been a lot of help.

MuscleBoundFool
12-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Your probably right, since I cannot smell the mones, I base the scent as a indicator which

is probably wrong. Do you suggest putting this stuff on your shirt? They said on the faq, that it could last for

days on a shirt. One more question, if I do apply it on my shirt and I feel that the scent is gone, are the

pheromoes still with me? When the scent fades does tthe mones usually fade as well?

This should be my last

question =) You have all been a lot of help.Also anyone have a estimate on the range of this stuff. About

how far they need to be to get a good old whiff of mones??

Last 3 questions :rant: