PDA

View Full Version : Great Tips For women!!!!!

pheromack
11-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Hello, this

topic will be dedicated to women only(however men are allowed to see), I think you deserve this time to receive

hints about how to atracct a man, specially if it is somebody you really like, but not only to atract a man but how

to influence him in business relathionships, it doesn't seems usual that a man gives hints about this topic but I

will do it anyway.
If a woman understands the signals that makes a man get in tone, it will be more easy to be

with the "one", but why is it difficult most of the time? is it possible to change that scenario? looks like the

cat chasing its own tail, the more he wants to grab it, the most difficult to do it, but what happens when the cat

stops chasing its own tail? The tail follows him.(is just a similarity of what happen in real situations).
So

here is the first hint: don't look too interested in catching his eye, instead look at him briefly with a sweet 3

second smile, then ignore him, he will be waiting for more, he wants to feed his ego, he wants to make sure that you

are a possible target, here you play your game, ignore him, and if you are with a group of friends be smiling with

them, send an outlook of confidence, sexiness, keep your attitude of ignoring him, he will approach because "men

like the chase," he want to be the one that makes the move, even if you like the guy so much, don't make it too

obvious "if you want to be with him", Play your game.
This is the beggining of a set of topics dedicated for

women, now we can ask: WHAT ROLE PHEROMONES PLAY IN THIS GAME? A lot, once the guy approaches he will have a blast

of desire or confidence or friendship or relaxation that surround you, then is up to the plan you want to apply

(friendship, love, one time only or business purpose, etc.)
What products makes possible to enable the control?

there is a few products in women section, I think that the designers and developers put more enphasis in men

products, we know that women deserve a lot of attention too, maybe they (the developers) read this topic and do

something about, so women will have an equal number of products to choose from, well, here is the list of top

products available for women at this time : PRIMAL INSTINCT, powerful product by itself, ALTER EGO, very nice and

can be weared also by itself, PCC< PPA< NPA(this one to mix with your favorite cologne or body spray) POUR ME A TAN,

sun tan oil for enhancing atracctiveness on the beach or the pool, SCENT OF EROS(friendship all around, mood

changer) also PHEROMAX,loaded with copulins, haven't hear anything about this product but I suspect is very

powerful, unscented so you can wear your favorite cologne on top of it, Well, I think is good enough for a topic, I

like to write more but the space is limited, we will continue with more topics dedicated for women soon, and if you

need any assistance using this products,post your questions and we will help.(for those who feel shy, send a

personal message and we will help also)
Until soon wonderful women, Good luck!!!!!
Thanks.