PDA

View Full Version : are these "hits?"

poonchaser22
11-29-2004, 12:45 PM
I am

kinda new to this. I had APC a couple months ago and used it from time to time and I found it made a few girls I

know touch me a lot (and they initially weren't touchers). It generally did nothing though. Then I ordered the

newbie kit, and I had been using it day to day, but I havent been going out. I have been wearing two sprays of D&G

mixed with The Edge and a drop of androstenol musk on each wrist. Then, friday night, I was at a bar with friends

and I got up from my table to go to the bathroom and as I was about to walk past this smoking hot waitress (who was

facing away from me) she grabbed me by the wrist and didnt let go. I just stood there, taken aback, naturally. Then

she turned around to face me, looking disoriented, and apologized. Is that a DIHL moment?

Also, this chick who

was among the people I had been drinking with (I met her for the first time that night) slapped my ass when I held

the door for her on the way out. That normally doesnt happen to me.

Indigo
11-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Mmmmm, if that was no hit, I

don't know what else should be one !!!!

poonchaser22
11-29-2004, 12:54 PM
the first or second was a

hit?

Indigo
11-29-2004, 01:06 PM
About the second: strange thing,

probably caused by the mones, but that's no typical reaction!
About your first observation: Getting more touchy is

a typical reaction when mones are applied. The fact that the girls you mention don't show those reactions normally

lets me believe it was a reactions to the mones.
To be sure just wear the mones you wore at that day for a few

weeks ( take on or two days off each week ) and watch peoples' reactions!

Friendly1
11-29-2004, 03:02 PM
I am kinda

new to this. I had APC a couple months ago and used it from time to time and I found it made a few girls I know

touch me a lot (and they initially weren't touchers)...
Those are clear and definite hits.

...It generally did nothing though....
APC is pretty weak, but it sounds like you are expecting

girls to jump out of their clothes and demand to have sex with you. What DO you expect or hope to gain from using

pheromone products?

...Then, friday night, I was at a bar with friends and I got up from my table to go

to the bathroom and as I was about to walk past this smoking hot waitress (who was facing away from me) she grabbed

me by the wrist and didnt let go. I just stood there, taken aback, naturally. Then she turned around to face me,

looking disoriented, and apologized. Is that a DIHL moment?
Could be a DIHL. It's very close, and very

much a hit.

Also, this chick who was among the people I had been drinking with (I met her for the first

time that night) slapped my ass when I held the door for her on the way out. That normally doesnt happen to

me.
Another hit.

With pheromones, it's best to expect nothing, observe everything, make no quick

judgements, and enjoy whatever develops with any one.

Surreal
11-29-2004, 03:36 PM
congrats....welcome to the

club......

poonchaser22
11-29-2004, 04:53 PM
sweet!Hopefully these will

be the first of many.