PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question about symertrical blah blah

lordcrazyd
11-29-2004, 06:26 AM
Ok, i've read somewhat enough about waist to hip ratio and having a symetrical face and body,

there's no hope for my face =). How would i change my workout to give me the extreme symetrical body, i'm

guessing destroying your shoulders and deltoids, and perhaps kiling your abs, what about your hips and

waist...

anyone have any ideas?

bjf
11-29-2004, 07:32 AM
as long as you don' favor one side

of your body in a workout, your body should be fairly symmetrical. Don't worry about that, just workout.

nonscents
11-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Ok, i've

read somewhat enough about waist to hip ratio and having a symetrical face and body,

there's no hope for my

face =). How would i change my workout to give me the extreme symetrical body, i'm guessing destroying your

shoulders and deltoids, and perhaps kiling your abs, what about your hips and waist...

anyone have any

ideas?

If you are a devotee of the writing of JV Kohl, don't worry about your waist hip ratio or

your symmetry. Just put on mones and let nature take its course. Kohl believes that odor trumps visual stimuli. So

even if you are an ugly f*cker, women will choose you because you smell like someone with a good ratio and good

symmetry.

Then again . . . maybe not. Give it a try and let us know. Otherwise, there's always plastic

surgery. In fact, that's another great marketing idea for Bruce: "plastic surgery in a bottle."

lordcrazyd
11-29-2004, 09:18 PM
i'm not an ugly ogre just

that its pretty obvious that my left/right aren't identical, its an annoyance, i'm not in bad shape either but i

heard having a great body makes up for the lack of decent face

ManBeast
11-30-2004, 11:09 AM
The key to getting and

maintaining symmetry in muscle groups is to let your weaker side "lead" when you are doing exercies that isolate one

side from the other (i.e. dumbell curls, presses, etc.).

MB