PDA

View Full Version : New idea for dispersing pheromones!

bizraterx
11-28-2004, 04:20 PM
I was looking on ebay yesterday for an oil burner and I came up with an idea. :type: Say you have that special

someone come over to your place and you want to create a special vibe....what do you do :kiss: ? Well besides

lighting some candles, maybie dimming the lights and putting on some soft music could it be possible to put some

pheromones on the oil burner so that the room will be filled with pheromones?

:lovestruc I was wondering if

anyone has every tried this before as I am going to try this ASAP. What are your thoughts on this? Could it work or

are pheromones just not dispersed like regualr scents?

belgareth
11-28-2004, 04:38 PM
It's been tried and written up

a couple times. Do a search for candles and you should find it. You might also search for Whitehall and

FullTiltRedhead, they both did some experiments in that direction.

Surreal
11-28-2004, 07:13 PM
What about the OD factors? It

would have to be VARY controled. (the release that is.)

Tiger4
11-28-2004, 08:11 PM
There is a company called uneet

who makes pheromone insense.

tiberius
11-30-2004, 03:27 AM
I wouldn't think putting them

in an oil burner would be a good idea. I am not sure on the max heat tolerance for the pheromone molecules, but me

thinks that just about any compound produced by humans would be destroyed or at least denatured by being fed through

a direct flame + if your mones are alcohol based then that wouldnt mix with your oil so you would get a whole lot of

nothing burning at first followed by all the mones getting burned last....or is it the other way around:think:

(going on very little sleep) I can't remember which is more dense oil or alcohol. Anyway I think it would be a

waste of time. Then again I could be wrong and if the mones would survive the heat then it could be a viable idea.

If you do it let us know what happens.

Surreal
11-30-2004, 04:53 AM
I agree with tiberius....

oil burner no....candle possibly yes.

oil is more dense, hence the alcohol on the surface.

-S

bizraterx
12-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Ill keep you guys updated