PDA

View Full Version : chikara love the scent!!!!

Snoopy
10-14-2004, 09:25 PM
What

cologne can I purchase whose scent is most similar to Chikara? I've decided on trying out Perception, but I would

like to keep my smell "consistent" (so basically, a Chikara-smelling Perception on days where I want to switch it

up). Chikara is my default weapon of choice, and I can't get enough of the smell :)
(PS. Did a search... couldn't

find much, but I do remember there being talk of some Rochas for Men or something? I'm not sure of the spelling, I

could be wrong too - fill me in please).

Darkman84
10-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Hey, I'm new...well, not

exactly new, because I've been reading this forum for over a month now, but this is my first post and I do have the

Chikara gel packs from this site and orderd Chikara from another site and I love the scent. I, too, want to know if

there is a cologne that smells similar enough to Chikara that one can spray one to make the scent last longer

because it doesn't by itself.

ManBeast
10-15-2004, 12:47 PM
Chikara from another

site???

MB

camusflage
10-15-2004, 04:29 PM
From another site, sure.

Remember, Bruce has an affiliate program too.. While it may look like a different site, it's Bruce handling the

fulfillment. Or rather, MWC, but you know what I'm saying.

Darkman84
10-15-2004, 11:07 PM
MB-
Yeah. From what I heard,

the other site is well aquainted with this one and Bruce and they defended him when someone came on that site's

forum and bashed Bruce, claiming poor customer service or something. It's bull, I know, because to me, Bruce seems

like a good guy and the service I received from this site has been great. (Good job, Bruce!)

Thought I'd try

the site out as it is claimed to have great service like this one. We'll see if they live up to their reputation

like Bruce has.

Anyway, if there isn't any similar colognes whose scent compares to Chikara, then, besides

using sandalwood, which I still don't know where to get, what can I use to extend the scent?

Snoopy
10-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Bump to the original question

camusflage
10-17-2004, 06:08 PM
I swear I wrote this in another

thread, but to me, Chikara smells exactly like Rochas Man. Man is a little more sweet after a few hours, though it

is a scent that has consistently gotten me compliments. Another one that is a kissing cousin is Lempicka au

Masculin. It has an "interesting" anise note to it that Chikara definitely doesn't have though.

Darkman84
10-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Camusflage-

Thanks for the

reply. I'm guessing you can get these colognes at a department store, like Kaufman's or something right?

camusflage
10-18-2004, 06:15 AM
You may find Rochas Man in a

department store, particularly one with a wider selection than the latest clones from Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren,

but for Lempicka, you'll probably have to go either way upscale or a specialty scent shop.

Numanoid
10-18-2004, 06:52 AM
I think Weekend At Burberry's

is a good cologne to go with Chikara. Once the Weekend dries down they have a similar scent, IMHO.

Snoopy
10-18-2004, 07:39 AM
I think Weekend

At Burberry's is a good cologne to go with Chikara. Once the Weekend dries down they have a similar scent,

IMHO.I am looking for a cologne that matches Chikara's scent so that I can wear it with Perception. How

long does the Weekend take to dry down?

Numanoid
10-18-2004, 02:12 PM
I am looking for a

cologne that matches Chikara's scent so that I can wear it with Perception. How long does the Weekend take to dry

down?I can't remember the exact amount of time but give it an hour of two...(I haven't worn Weekend in a

couple of months). Once I ran out of Burberry's I just stuck to Chikara alone. Again, they aren't exactly the

same scent, just similar (to me).
You may be able wear Perception and Chikara together, without a cover

scent.

luckyhorse
11-27-2004, 05:59 PM
hi my

question is this what cologne on the marketright now is quite similar to the smell of chikara i think the scent is

incredible! but i like the results from perception better i would like to use the cologne as a cover for my

perception any ideas?:cheers:

Fuse
11-27-2004, 06:33 PM
I've been wanting to know the same

thing. It would have to be something with a lot of vanilla. Anyone have any ideas?

luckyhorse
11-27-2004, 11:52 PM
fuse i have found a product

called vanilla for men i dont think that we can get any closer than that it is very cheap to buy!:wave:

Mark
11-28-2004, 03:59 AM
I've been wanting to

know the same thing. It would have to be something with a lot of vanilla. Anyone have any

ideas?

Maybe can try vanilla perfume from the BODY SHOP? :-)

Anirama
11-28-2004, 09:35 AM
vanilla is definitely not the

only scent in chikara. there is some kind of tangy aroma that i can also smell but i cannot put my finger on it. in

my opinion, it isn't the vanilla that makes chikara smell good but this other "sharpness".

cuddlebear
11-28-2004, 11:11 AM
You may be

able wear Perception and Chikara together, without a cover scent.

I have done this (with the old

Chikara) and it worked very nicely until the Chikara scent morphed into a pure mone scent, then it just seemed like

too much mone scent going on between the two products ...

I have yet to work with the new Chikara ...