PDA

View Full Version : hot tub

Anirama
11-27-2004, 02:10 PM
alright a good friend of mine

has got this great outdoor hot tub, and wej ust love to bring our lady friends in there. they like it as well, it

seems to loosen people up a bit more. i just wanted to hear some of your thoughts on wearing 'mones in a hot tub.

will the chemicals in the water reduce their effectiveness? any suggestions on alternate application points so

that they would not wash away? i'd like them to continue to work even after i get out of the tub.

belgareth
11-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Try applying to your hair.

Surreal
11-27-2004, 04:09 PM
There are also pheromone candles

out there somewhere. Hair works good for me.

JasonLJS
11-27-2004, 07:58 PM
There are also

pheromone candles out there somewhere. Hair works good for me.
That is the craziest thing, about 2 hours

ago I lit a candle in my room and I was thinking that it would be a great idea to have a candle that emitted

pheromones when burned. Well, guess my idea is already taken:( Where can you buy these? Anyone have any

experience with them?

Newbie gal
11-27-2004, 09:30 PM
That is the

craziest thing, about 2 hours ago I lit a candle in my room and I was thinking that it would be a great idea to have

a candle that emitted pheromones when burned. Well, guess my idea is already taken:( Where can you buy these? Anyone

have any experience with them?
Sounds so much more romantic. Yes, where can I get them? :lovestruc

tiberius
11-27-2004, 10:14 PM
A pheromone candle... I dunno I

think it could be more of a competitor than a companion. I mean think about it...a typical good response is the

target sniffing on the source of the pheromones. If the target is sniffing on a candle then yea they may be more

talkative and open, but do you really want to discuss the pro's and con's of home decorating and your opinions on

whether or not Martha Stewart's appeal should be approved?

I dunno just my 2 cents.

Newbie gal
11-27-2004, 10:18 PM
I use candles all the time.

Mone candles will make that more interesting.

tiberius
11-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Hmm, still yet I would be

interested in hearing about any results received when using the candles. If you get them make sure to post results

about you get with them. Does anyone know the max temperature that -anone is stable at, because it would be easy to

make a mone candle if the temps wouldnt break down the pheromone.

einstein
11-28-2004, 04:03 AM
This has been discussed several

times. Here's a page from BDC Concepts, makers of Perception.

<link deleted>

Surreal
11-28-2004, 04:51 AM
It apears it would be currently

best to take the time an make the candles for yourself. Expensive experiment.

LOL on tiberius.... funny post

-S

Newbie gal
11-29-2004, 09:06 PM
I think his post makes sense.

Can I just spray some mones on the candles? Can it be simple as that?

SwingerMD
11-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Anirama,

Apply to areas

on your head and do the best to keep these areas dry. I tried this before with applications of SOE and JB#1

(separately on seperate occasions). Worked very well.

Watcher
11-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Why was the link delete if it was

bdc concepts ?

Surreal
11-30-2004, 02:46 AM
I think his

post makes sense. Can I just spray some mones on the candles? Can it be simple as that?
For some reason I

doubt it would be that simple. The release of mones would have to be delicately timed. ODs could run amuck. It would

take a few food physics majors to draw up schematics/formulas for the proper release quantity over the set time.

Here is a thought.

Tealight candles go for about an hour. Melt one down and place say maybe 4 drops of AE in

there...stir it up...(sorry Bond not shaken)....and pour back into the little aluminum mold. Ok sorry about that...

I guess all of that was a given.....

I just have no idea..... If mones could last 'weeks' on a shirt, then I

guess for an hour candle you would need no more than a regular dose. Or pherhaps less......

Who wants to try

this?

InternationalPlayboy
11-30-2004, 06:37 AM
Why

was the link delete if it was bdc concepts ?

I wondered that too. I've linked to their candle page

before in the past with no problem and was surprised to see it deleted when it was posted the other day. IIRC, I

found the page when BDC originally linked to it here when Perception was first announced.

bjf
11-30-2004, 07:38 AM
The guys give Live Online Help at the

front page. I didn't think they were considered competitors