PDA

View Full Version : night report

Anirama
11-27-2004, 01:26 PM
so there is this girl

that i like. she is absolutely gorgeous, great personality, etc. we had a little 'fling' over the summer but

after school started there were some problems with communication about exclusitivity and i got into LJBF mode. i

know this may seem to many of you to be a case of one-itis, but i'm still seeing other girls i just want this one

back.

i was going to a friends house last weekend, so i called her up to see if she would come along. she did

not have any plans for the night, so she agreed. here is what i applied:

2 sprays chikara to the sides of my

neck
2 dabs NPA to the front and back of my neck
1/4 pack SOE gel spread on my wrists/forearms

the ride to my

friends house was a little long, so i assume she had some exposure to the 'mones. she was very chatty, i dont

think more than usual though. while at my friends house, she acts a little anxious, but is flirty when i talk to

her. at the end of the night, she asks one of my other guy friends to drive her home, even though she does not know

him very well. this surprised me, but i did not say anything about it. i really dont think i was in OD territory

with the two dabs of NPA, and i did not get any other negative reactions for the night. any suggestions on what to

wear the next time i see her? i just want her to open up a little, we had a relationship before so if she just

gives me a chance i can make a move.

i also went out the next night and met a bunch of girls that i didnt know,

some good hits there, i'll post in more detail later.

-Anirama

luckyhorse
11-27-2004, 01:35 PM
i think you did overdose on

the mones funny some times you can wear more and other times less is better!

Watcher
11-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Next time try 1/2 of what you used

that tiem and see how things go.

Anirama
11-27-2004, 01:54 PM
i was thinking maybe just half

of the NPA that i used- so just one dab. i dont think 2 sprays of chikara is too much, unless i can get the same

reactions with half as much just to save the product. i thought it is very hard to OD on chikara or SOE and i see

posts of people using 4-5 sprays of chikara and a whole gelpack with good results. would decreasing the amount of

chikara yield less hits? i want to save these products as long as possible but when i dont wear very much chikara i

have urges to put on more when it doesnt smell strongly (i love the smell).

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2004, 02:57 PM
I'd roll the dice with 2 dabs

of NPA and cover it with the SOE, or 2 dabs of NPA and 3 or 4 sprays of the silver cap Chika/2 sprays of the

dull cap Chika (newer version). :drunk: Either or, it was too much for closed in (in the car) encounter. You

probably had your friend all messed up! :lol:

Indigo
11-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Did you experiment with SOE and

Chikara alone ( without the NPA ) or NPA alone?
I get bad reactions respectively lees good reactions any time I use

more than 1 drop
NPA at TE concentrations ( 1/10 of what you used ).
If you didn't have definitely positive

reactions from NPA alone I would just give it a try and
use Chikara and/or SOE alone!

Anirama
11-27-2004, 03:44 PM
ok thanks for the feedback, i

might be hanging out with her tonight, i'll let you know what i wear and the results if i am

JasonLJS
11-27-2004, 08:02 PM
ok thanks for

the feedback, i might be hanging out with her tonight, i'll let you know what i wear and the results if i

am
Anxious to hear how it went? I too am experimenting with Chikara, SOE, & TE.

Anirama
11-28-2004, 10:14 AM
ok so i did hang out with her.

nothing special, i don't think she got close enough during the night to be exposed to the 'mones.

here is what

i wore:
3 sprays chikara in my hair
2 dabs NPA, one in my hair and one on my throat
1 dime sized 'blob' SOE on

my neck and wrists

i put stuff in my hair because we would be going in a hot tub at some point during the night.

anyways the girl i was targeting did not give me any hits, but i got a pleasant surprise from one of my other

friends. she is a pretty shy girl, usually VERY reserved when it comes to flirting and other sexual matters in

public. tonight she was very flirtatious with me, touching my leg, etc. in the hot tub she gave me a killer massage,

and kept massaging the top of my head where i sprayed the chikara and dabbed the NPA as if she were drawn to it.

anyways this morning i talked to one of my guy friends and he said it seemed like this girl wanted me last night.

so i wouldnt mind starting a casual relationship with this girl.

anyways, i decided to 'give up' on the girl i

was targeting before. i'll let her come to me, and if i ever know that i will see her, i'll let the 'mones do

their job.

tiberius
11-28-2004, 10:29 AM
Funny you mention that. It

always seemed like when I was after one specific girl I could rarely get her, but as soon as I stopped trying I

would get a great deal of attention from people I would have never even thought about.

Anirama
11-28-2004, 11:03 AM
my friends and i have been

working on a theory that the less you try to get girls, the more are actually attracted to you. all of my

relationships say, in the past 2 years have all happened by chance, and not because i actually "tried" to get the

girl. so, once wrestling season starts and i've got no time to be chasing girlies, my hypothesis is that they will

begin to flock with me.

girls always want what they cannot have. that's why all these dating experts give

advice like, "be a challenge". because it works.

belgareth
11-28-2004, 11:13 AM
my friends and i

have been working on a theory that the less you try to get girls, the more are actually attracted to you.

Very true. Make yourself interesting, fun to be around and easy to get along with while never sacrificing your

freedom or free will and you'll have no problems getting women to chase you. You'll be able to forget all that

double your dating and dominance nonsense and enjoy fun, interesting relationships with nice ladies and without the

games.

Watcher
11-29-2004, 01:17 AM
spread youreself around with no

specific target in mind in relation to successful pheormone usage (ie you get attention, results more sexual

interactions etc) - focusing on one specific target will more often then not lead anywhere - i am a great believer

in the scatter approach, put the stuff on (if it works) forget you have it on and get out in the world and interact

with as many guys and girls as possible.

Exposure to more leads to the higher chance of meeting that someone

that will take things further.

Anirama
12-05-2004, 05:01 PM
alright, so here's the update

on my situation:

so i hung out with the gorgeous girl again on friday night. i'll call her 'tanya'. as it

turns out, she has a thing for my friend who she asked to driver her home a lot (figures). we'll call him 'nick'.

so another friend of mine and i are chilling at my place after sports eating some food and playing a little guitar.

tanya calls my friend, 'tom', as she had agreed to hang out with us that evening. we had her come to my place, so

naturally i applied some 'mones.

3 sprays chikara
2 dabs npa
1/4 pack soe

she came over, her and tom and

i just hung out at my place, we were playing guitar in my room for a while, just hanging around the house, literally

we were all in different places sometimes. i was having a good time, flirting with her occasionally; she seemed to

want to get close to me, and i kept backing off a little just to see if she would pursue. she kept coming up behind

me and sort of resting her head on my shoulder (conveniently near where i applied).

then we all migrated to

another room of my house and we all watched some tv. she got a little 'cuddly' with the both of us while we were

watching tv. basically tom and i were just sitting normally and tanya was laying on top of us.

then we headed

out to a sports event that another few of our friends were competing in. tom and i sort of left her alone for a

while in the crowd, she ended up talking with my friend's dad for a while. when we came back, she looked very happy

to see me.

then we all went to another friend house (the one with the hot tub). total of 5 guys and 2 girls,

not the best ratio we usually have but i made the best of it since the two girls were both very good looking: tanya

and this other girl, 'bridget'. we all get in the hot tub for a while, and after a while nick and tanya are in

one corner of the hot tub, cuddling/massaging etc, and myself and bridget are in another corner doing the same. the

other guys were just talking, trying to hide their jealousy (muahaha). bridget was REALLY getting into the

massaging, i was lying back on her, and she was holding my head in her hands, massaging my hair. her face was

conveniently right next to my neck resting on my shoulders. she was taking short breaths, i'm not sure if she was

trying to smell me a little bit more. but after a while, she basically just fell asleep while i was in her arms,

and i could tell i was getting some jealous looks from the other corner of the hot tub. i enjoyed every minute of

it.

that was pretty long, but i was bored so...