PDA

View Full Version : 'mones with sports

Anirama
11-27-2004, 10:12 AM
I am a student in

high school, recently been experimenting with 'mones, and as the wreslting season at my school is starting soon, i

was wondering if there was a way to use 'mones to my advantage in sports. Wrestling is a very

up-close-and-personal sport, so 'mones would be more effective in this sport than some field sport. It would help

if the 'mones would make the opponent indimidated or scared, but it would not be beneficial to make them

overly-aggressive. Any ideas?

-Anirama

tiberius
11-27-2004, 10:30 AM
What mones do you have at your

disposal?

Anirama
11-27-2004, 11:20 AM
chikara, npa, i little TE left,

aslo a bunch of SOE gel packs, a few other miscellaneous gel packs

tiberius
11-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Before you read anything

further I am just going off what limited experience I have with mones and what I have gleaned from reading the

forums etc.

With that said:
I would probably try the SOE or if you have some AE (maybe a combo of both)

just because it tends to have an uplifting good mood enhancing making people more chatty effect. Seems to me that

making your opponent more chatty and friendly would probably not be the best thing for him during a match. If

anything this might disrupt mental focus or toss a wet towel on the "pumped up I want to mangle something feeling"

The TE with its higher -none concentration would have a pretty good chance of making your opponent (assuming he

is sensitive to mones) edgy/uncomfortable which may or may not be a good thing since that could lead to either

becoming aggressive OR becoming timid.

Of course you could intentionaly go for a super OD (going for that I

just ran a marathon in a rubber suit smell) and that might cause a forfeit :-P

One thing to keep in mind

though is that the mones might effect you too...so I would say wearing whatever you were going to try in the match

for a week or so (everyday) just to kind of desensitize yourself to it, because if you are both feeling friendly and

chatty--its probably not going to be a very interesting match.

einstein
11-28-2004, 03:52 AM
There is a company that sells

large amounts of androstenone to football teams. They say they've got some NFL teams and big college teams as

clients, but won't name who.

Thier method is to OD on none. It will affect the wearer for a week or so, but

then you develope a tolerance. It is supposed to intimidate the oppenent and throw off thier concentration.
You

might also want to purchase some copulins, for a tiny dab under your own nose . Should boost your test and make you

more aggressive, if you can ignore the cute little cheerleaders on the edge of the wrestling mat.

Surreal
11-28-2004, 04:54 AM
This is just a thought and I

dont mean anything by it......

Would not that be an unfair advantage and unsportsmanlike?

-S

Friendly1
11-28-2004, 08:38 AM
This is just a

thought and I dont mean anything by it......

Would not that be an unfair advantage and unsportsmanlike?

Morally, yes. But until such time as the various sports authorities recognize the existence and usage of

pheromones, and decide they confer an unfair advantage, it's not technically against the rules.

Anirama
11-28-2004, 09:57 AM
all's fair in love and war

er...sports.

that being said, dont pheromones give us an unfair advantage with the ladies? i think if you dont

have any problems using pheromones to get women to sleep with you, it shouldnt be a problem in sports.

tiberius
11-28-2004, 10:06 AM
Hehe,
Anything is fair until

someone complains about it.

a.k.a.
11-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Don’t know about wrestling, but even

residual pheromones tend to make my aikido partners quite competitive. (And aikido is not supposed to be

competitive.)

Also I question the benefit of trying to intimidate your opponent. Wouldn’t that make him

fight harder?

belgareth
11-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Don’t know about

wrestling, but even residual pheromones tend to make my aikido partners quite competitive. (And aikido is not

supposed to be competitive.)

It tends to make some more competitive at my dojo too but has caused

a few to loose focus completely. I remeber one lady I worked with a lot became a complete zombie the one time I wore

TE to practice.

Surreal
11-28-2004, 07:11 PM
all's fair in

love and war er...sports.

that being said, dont pheromones give us an unfair advantage with the ladies? i think

if you dont have any problems using pheromones to get women to sleep with you, it shouldnt be a problem in

sports.
During Hitler's blitzkreg campian invading sovergien Poland his troops were using amphetamines.

(speed)

belgareth
11-28-2004, 07:59 PM
US pilots are given stimulants

in combat zones now.

Surreal
11-29-2004, 03:01 AM
US pilots are

given stimulants in combat zones now.
wow.... makes sense. I would want a BIG cup of coffee if I was

entering combat.

Watcher
11-29-2004, 04:39 AM
My suggestion NPA it is anone yes

but those 2 secret ingredients cause a submission / respect angle - it could make them less aggressive - add some

couplins to boost youre test and perhaps some SOE to make you friendly.

Friendly1
11-29-2004, 09:20 AM
My suggestion

NPA it is anone yes but those 2 secret ingredients cause a submission / respect angle - it could make them less

aggressive - add some couplins to boost youre test and perhaps some SOE to make you friendly.
Won't the

copulins boost the other guys' testosterone, too? I can just see the other guy trying to mount our little friend

here....

:run:

Watcher
11-29-2004, 11:46 AM
lol friendly no dont think so not

to much jyst a bit under the nose

DeMoKiLL
11-29-2004, 01:24 PM
use some primal instinct, a

heavy amount like 10 drops. MAKE HIM FEAR YOU MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

tiberius
11-29-2004, 01:45 PM
I have a suggestion...Why dont

you try some different combos out during practice and see how it affects your teammates...might be an indication of

how it would affect your opponents.

Anirama
11-29-2004, 06:10 PM
good idea. i'll do some

experimentation and i'll let you know if there are any results.

tiberius
11-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Please do I am very interested

in hearing how that works for you.