PDA

View Full Version : Heightening Shoes

bjf
11-27-2004, 09:56 AM
wwww.elevatorshoes.com

They add about 3 inches to your height.

It would be interesting to see if

pheromone results change using these things. Will it "sell' the image more? I know their are plenty of shorter

guys out there getting fantastic results, but don't you wonder what would happen with a few more inches?

Because you can take the shoes on and off, we'd be able to get a more definitive idea on how much

height/appearence contributes to phero-results.

Gegogi
11-27-2004, 11:39 AM
"but don't you wonder

what would happen with a few more inches?"

Probably increase your chances of falling down when out

drinking. Back in the day I bought a pair shoes that gave me an extra 3 inches. The view was nice but I twisted my

ankle while leaving a night club. Plus, it was difficult to walk normal and forget about running...

luckyhorse
11-27-2004, 01:22 PM
i think there is no point in

it unless you have sex with your shoes on could you imagine the look on the chicks face when you take her home and

kick off your shoes at her place lmao!!!!!

Watcher
11-27-2004, 01:50 PM
that could lead to a few surprises

luckyhorse

Sort of like stories of guys that have short penises - stuff a well placed well crafted sock down

there to make it apper bigger - get the chick home thinking she is going to be playing with a mr big and end up with

a mr short.

Anirama
11-27-2004, 02:05 PM
i know that chicks dig a tall

man, but is it really going to make a difference to rival that of the pheromones?

in terms of making yoursself

appear more attractive i think pheromones are your best bet.

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 02:39 PM
##########

bjf
11-27-2004, 03:12 PM
I have a pair of non heigthening

shoes that seem to give me an extra inch, inch and a half.......can't say for sure whether it makes a difference, I

am 5-10 w/o.

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 03:38 PM
##########

Surreal
11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
I am 5'4". I have this complex

where I only like girls my height and below. Sure every once and while I am attracted to girls taller than me but I

not also. So with my complex and the complex of females not dating shorter men ( i dont blame them) it makes things

a bit more differcult.

Being a short person I would not wear shoes like that. It is goofy. If you met someone

you like and bam your 2 inches shorter aff of a suden, then hey where did she go?

I have seen girls wear 4 inch

shoes. One day I thought I was working with this hot thick blond.....then at the end of the night she was walking

away (carpet room) from me and she was much shorter than I. I was really confused.

bjf
11-27-2004, 04:14 PM
I certainly wasn't proposing it as a

long term solution because of the problem you just indicated; only a field experiment.

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 04:24 PM
##########

bjf
11-27-2004, 04:32 PM
I don't know. I think more height,

better body or better body probably helps the mones when dealing with people who don't know you personally. Mones

get strong reactions; I am still trying to figure out whether the feeling they give to women means that it will

generally make them attracted to the visual as long as the visual does not pose any mitigating factors (ie you are

flat out ugly), or whether it is somewhat independent from what they see, and then they decide whether the mones and

the visual match up (ie they only 'buy' the feeling the mones give them if they find the visual pleasant as

well).

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 04:37 PM
##########

bjf
11-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Have Courage, I think we already know

that women for the most part want a guy who is taller then they are. Many include actually being tall as part of

their ideal man, although not all stick to that as a rule. But in anything in life, males and females tend to just

give more credibility to taller people in sexual and non sexual relationships (such as business). Same goes for

facial looks (ie symmetry, square jaw for men).

belgareth
11-27-2004, 05:23 PM
I am still trying to

figure out whether the feeling they give to women means that it will generally make them attracted to the visual as

long as the visual does not pose any mitigating factors (ie you are flat out ugly), or whether it is somewhat

independent from what they see, and then they decide whether the mones and the visual match up (ie they only 'buy'

the feeling the mones give them if they find the visual pleasant as well).
There's that one study, I

think it's in the pheromone reference stuff. They had women rate the attractiveness of pictures of men. Half got

mone treated pictures and half didn't. The half that did rated the men as more attractive. It appears to indicate

that the mones will make you seem more attractive.

JasonLJS
11-27-2004, 07:56 PM
The reaction you would probably

get from women would be the same as if you discovered a chick you were dating had a "package." Although, I do own

some Lugz boots that give me about 1 1/2" height boost, but 3 inches may be a bit noticable when you take them

off.

Newbie gal
11-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Guys with platform shoes turn

me off, totally.

Surreal
11-28-2004, 05:05 AM
Guys with

platform shoes turn me off, totally.
hurray! a womens opinion.

It makes sense to me.

__________________________________________________ ______________

There's that one study, I

think it's in the pheromone reference stuff. They had women rate the attractiveness of pictures of men. Half got

mone treated pictures and half didn't. The half that did rated the men as more attractive. It appears to indicate

that the mones will make you seem more attractive.
Funny thought......

For all those people who chat

online, I introduce to you.....

Smell-Over-IP

Works best with fake pictures.... LOL ....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-Surreal

Silver
11-28-2004, 05:12 AM
Since I am not that tall, I want

a guy who's taller than me by a few inches. However, my ideal height in a guy is about 6 feet. But this ideal

height's not very important...as long as he's taller than me by a bit, height's not an issue. If he's my height

or a little shorter, height can become an issue, but it's still doable. If he's more than a little bit shorter

than I, then it's definitely an issue.

That having been said, with 3 inch shoes she WILL notice, especially if

she is near your height, and it will make a difference. Even if your height wasn't an issue before, you've made

it one now congratulations. An inch or an inch and a half, she probably won't notice, but I would definitely

advise against anything else..

With women it is different. Guys usually don't care much about our height.

Some care if we're taller than they are, but not shorter, so wearing high heels isn't misleading and he won't

care if he finds out. Remember, the goal of women wearing heals is not to look taller but to make our legs look

HOTT! Platforms...don't really do that for guys lol.

~Silver

bjf
11-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Are these platforms? I thought they

were designed not to look for them. Anyway, I certainly wasn't talking about using them on women you know. And I

wouldn't recommend having sex without them on !!!! :)

Gegogi, I am guessing you didn't have pheromones when

you used them things. You probably didn't notice too much of a difference, huh?

Friendly1
11-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Speaking strictly from my own

experience, taller women don't seem nearly as concerned about a man's height as the men can be. They want to be

with guys who are confident, happy, and outgoing. The "tall, dark, and handsome" ideal is real for most women, but

most women seem to be willing to accept whatever comes their way if its packaged with confidence, class, and a good

sense of humor.

My oldest niece went out with a tall doctor the other night. He has a lot going for him: good

looks, height, money, glamor job, etc. But based on what little she told me about the date (I did not pry, although

I could have heard a full detailed account if I had wanted to), he made a lot of the classic mistakes: gave her 12

roses (she didn't know what to make of that), kept gushing about how beautiful she is (and she IS gorgeous, but she

got tired of hearing that), brought a third wheel (it may be they were supposed to double date, but the second guy

ended up dateless), got jealous when she danced with the leader of the band at a club (she had spent the whole

evening dancing with the doctor, but the band leader wanted a dance before the club closed).

Basically, this

very successful man who has a lot going for him just doesn't look or act confident. If my niece goes out with him

again, I think it will only be because she is bored and wants to do something. And her boyfriend of three years

finally admitted he had no intention of marrying her a few weeks ago, so she is on the rebound.

But guys hit on

her all the time. I doubt she'll have to wait long for someone with more confidence to come along.

Holmes
11-28-2004, 08:57 AM
There's that one

study, I think it's in the pheromone reference stuff. They had women rate the attractiveness of pictures of men.

Half got mone treated pictures and half didn't. The half that did rated the men as more attractive. It appears to

indicate that the mones will make you seem more attractive.

Do you know what kind of mones (-none,

-nol, -rone...?) were used for this study?

bjf
11-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Sounds like your niece blew it

tiberius
11-28-2004, 09:13 AM
The niece blew it? I think it

sounds like she was just out for some fun and the doctor was out looking for something more serious (wife

shopping?).

bjf
11-28-2004, 09:16 AM
The niece is out dating again because

her BF wouldn't marry her.

Have_Courage
11-28-2004, 09:29 AM
##########

tiberius
11-28-2004, 10:10 AM
As much as that stinks for your

niece...at least her BF did tell her that so she wouldnt be wasting her time any more (even if it did take that long

for him to admit it)--better than her just messing around with him having expectations of things that wouldnt

happen.

BTW I have a 12yo niece whom I am fairly close to and I am not looking forward to her starting dating

Gegogi
11-28-2004, 10:51 AM
A couple years ago I had a

girlfriend about 2 inches taller than me. She was very attractive but I didn't comeon to her because she was

taller. So she came after me! I didn't mind the height difference it was just that in the past taller women blew me

off. In fact sex with a taller woman has advantages! For example, you can stand up and do it--something that was

impossible with my 5'2" or less Asian girlfriends. My fav was missionary style while biting her nipples. With

shorter women I got a neck ache from the contortions.

belgareth
11-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Aren't all women the same

height while horizontal? :think:

Have_Courage
11-28-2004, 11:07 AM
##########

Silver
11-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Lol yes Bel, I suppose when

you're horizontal it doesn't make too much of a difference :-P But it does make a difference in the steps that

may or may not get you there.

Like I said, height's not a big issue for me, but it is for some women. For

example, I have a friend who won't date guys shorter than her because having to lean down to kiss them makes her

feel maternal and pedophilic. :think: I don't really get that, but whatever, just an example. I feel that, if

anything, it's the other way around that's a logistical problem...5'5" me kissing a 6'3" guy can

get...interesting...but usually that just leads to me demanding we find a couch, so no harm done.

belgareth
11-28-2004, 11:55 AM
My girlfriend is 8" shorter

than me. The best solution we've found is for her to sit on my lap. Not a bad way to deal with it at all. Although

I am only of average height, she considers me to be just a bit too tall. I know what your friend means about

pedophilic, it took a bit of time to adjust to how tiny she is. I still worry a lot about accidentally hurting

her.

Have_Courage
11-28-2004, 01:00 PM
##########

Marlboro_man
11-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Just my two cents because I

am on the opposite end of the spectrum from most people who replied in this post. I am 6'7" and have dated girls

as short as 4'10". There is definitely kissing issues when standing and woman are definitely not the same height

when they are horizontal.

Friendly1
11-29-2004, 12:00 AM
The niece is out

dating again because her BF wouldn't marry her.
Yeah. The whole family tried in various ways to get her

to dump him, but she held out hope until the last. The doctor was just a passing fancy, I am pretty sure.

Watcher
11-29-2004, 01:29 AM
I tend to attract and be attracted

to women that are my height or just a few inches shorter being 6 foot flat (181 cm) means that i tend to fit well

with em.

Makes vertical sex games easier to.

Felstorm
11-29-2004, 01:49 AM
My oldest niece went out

with a tall doctor the other night. He has a lot going for him: good looks, height, money, glamor job, etc.

Just goes to show that even though you can be a "Big Shot" with dough, a Rolls, and a PhD. All that won't mean

jack if you act like a needy weenie.

chococat
12-04-2004, 12:07 PM
:think: I don't

really get that, but whatever, just an example. I feel that, if anything, it's the other way around that's a

logistical problem...5'5" me kissing a 6'3" guy can get...interesting...but usually that just leads to me

demanding we find a couch, so no harm done. Hahahaha. I am 5'2'', < 100 lb., and I adore taller guys! I

would be very eager to date a guy who is 6'4''. They make me feel (to quote a friend) "like a ballerina."

Heightening shoes (more than 2") strike me as really goofy. If I were a short man, I would try to spend a lot of

time seated with my target. Lots of long dinners and situations where you are both seated.

Like bel said,

you're both the same height when you're horizontal!

About the paternal thing:

http://www.kevinhogan.com/images/chelsea1c.jpg

This image was shocking to me. Chelsea Clinton and

her boyfriend. This has to be the best example I have ever seen of a woman going for a guy who reminds her of her

father!

bjf
12-04-2004, 12:49 PM
I have a 6-3 friend. Probably a 7.5

or an 8 lookswise. Basically doesn't really do much anyway. Truth is, the only thing that matters is how you feel

about yourself and how well you understand women. Those are the only difference makers. All the other stuff just

contributes but won't get you anywhere by themselves.

Silver
12-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Lol trust me choco, i've done it

before;) My ideal height is like 6'-6'2", but I dated a guy who was 6'5" once and that was...interesting. It's

not the kind of thing that will count against you, but it was just amusing.

And that picture of chelsea clinton?

:rofl:

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 06:10 PM
I guess at the most only 50%

of the time is in the horizontal position.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-04-2004, 06:16 PM
i like girls shorter

than me ! (5'7) but i dont mind a 6" either (im just at the right height :P j/k)
no realy i found [in my verry

sort experience] that im more attracted to smaller girls than equal or grather height ... god knows why :) maybe its

the manuverability ...[correct it :P]

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 06:21 PM
My man has to be around 6.

It's the security thing. Maybe I'm the insecure type.

Silver
12-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Lol I like my men fairly strong,

and capable, perhaps this is why I tend to prefer men 6-6'2"ish...but not overly so, too big and muscular is a turn

off.
I've discovered I have a thing for the atheletic type...all that nice muscle built for effectiveness:) but

only if they're also smart enough to be at this university in the first place...But I also have a penchant for

haunted artist type...lean, almost waifish, stylish...gah.

I think I just like them all...as long as they're

HOTT!:-D

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 07:18 PM
I like the athletic type ....

and nice firm butts.