PDA

View Full Version : In response to bolounit's court room thread!

Fuse
11-27-2004, 02:16 AM
I thought the court room thing was an interesting idea. I've been thinking about something else for

awhile. What would you think about using pheros on your road test (the test to get your license of course.) I'm 20

and I'm just now finally making an attempt to get my license. Never needed it before, but I've been looking at

jobs out of the area, and I'm gonna need it now. Anyway, I'm going to assume that the cop will be male. I don't

want to use too much -none. I'm thinking maybe a couple of sprays of Amouage Dia covered with 2 sprays of

Perception. I seem to get great reactions from both male and female with Perception. So I think that would be my

best bet. I'm from Boston, so I'd probably wear some of my Red Sox gear. The cop may catch on to my pathetic

attempts at persuasion though. So I wan't to do it right :) Any suggestions?

Surreal
11-27-2004, 05:01 AM
2 cents....

Certian

situations I think mones will not help. When there are rules to be followed one would not break them for a stranger,

especialy when a job could be on the line. No mater what pheromonal stimulation there is the guy/girl will have to

like you for you. If he is a Sox fan and you two just click and are like long lost brothers then yeah you will have

an advantage. I dont see this happening. Just a rare thing.

But little things I see mones having positive

effects. Like getting the nice rental car, getting a free double latte, getting the big muffin, getting better

customer service, or just geting better cooperation in general.

BTW...where do you live? major city?

Do you

post @ OCforums?

-Surreal