PDA

View Full Version : court room pheros

bolounit
11-26-2004, 04:14 PM
if you get a ticket

or have child support hearing etc etc whats a good court room phero , i understand NONE would realy be bad and NOL

might be bad as well becuase it converts any ideas ?

Friendly1
11-26-2004, 05:03 PM
if you get a

ticket or have child support hearing etc etc whats a good court room phero , i understand NONE would realy be bad

and NOL might be bad as well becuase it converts any ideas ?
I haven't had to go to court in a very long

time, but I don't think Androstenone would necessarily be bad. While you don't want to come on all scary and

menacing, remember that court systems deliberately intimidate people (to maintain control). There is no reason to

let them feel like you are NOT intimidated. As long as you behave and are respectful to the authorities, it's not

likely the pheromones will get you into trouble.

But I would definitely avoid an OD appliaction.

j5fakt0r
11-26-2004, 05:23 PM
yea it's probably not a good

idea to wear more than a dab or a spray of something...

Icehawk
11-26-2004, 06:43 PM
You're looking to have everyone

in a good mood so I generally would avoid none, because mood elevation is not its known aspect, nol, rone yeah go

for it SOE would probably be fine for example...

Surreal
11-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Do you know if the DA and

assistant DA in your district are female? Where I live the DA and the assistance are all female. But anyone in a

professional position in the court room will be just that, professional. So many factors are involved in a unknown

situaton like this. I agree with Icehawk, SoE is a good canidate.

I believe the most important thing is

appearence. Look good. Be conservitive. Clean shaven, neat hair, little or no jewerly. I seen a judge send a person

home to remove his facial jewerly. The jugde stated if he was not back in 30 min he would be arrested. Suit if you

got one. this is not the time to part of the sopranoes. lol Stand erect. Speak clearly and loudly. No slang. dont

look at the ground. dont sigh, breath abnormal, dont show signs of disaproval when the other side prevents thier

case.

You say more than enough when you dont say anything.

What is your age>?

let us know how it

goes.