PDA

View Full Version : Sleazy, or just f!*£^$! tired???!!!

Elvis
11-26-2004, 06:32 AM
Believe it or not, this is a pheromone related post (I’m glad I found this site, thanks Bruce)
I think I

suffer the lone wolf thing. Terminator effect, Clint Eastwood, Marge’s sisters…whatever you want to call

it.

I’m just f/ pissed off. I have a friend who can lay any girl he likes…one time only. I argued,

“do you not want it more than one time?” He says, “No, there are plenty more fish in the sea,

blah…” I say “So, if you meet the most amazing woman in your Universe, you want her company one

time?” He says, “Eh…(long pause)”

F/ exactly…Eh?!?…Eh what?

…Exactly!
I told him so and we had a big argument.
Last night I wore 2 sprays from 10ml atomiser of 1:1

TE/SPMO. About 3 hours later I put on a half pack of Chikara.

The whole dance floor parted like I was

Beelzebub.

The only woman who I couldn’t freak out was about 35 – 40 y/o, not bad… but not my

type.

I spoke to the hottest girl in the club, ‘bout 17/18 y/o (you are legal and can be married at 16 in

UK). “My name is Cecilia”, she says. This is my auntie’s name, so I respond…”Wow my

aunt is Cecilia”

She says, “Yeah yeah I’m sure…blah”

I was so f/ mad. Like she

didn’t believe me or thought I was trying to impress her, hahahah! Yes, like I wanted to impress her with my

auntie’s name, stupid cow!

So, I cursed her like a f/ madman in front of all her friends and some

strangers (they seemed surprised but pleased…she clearly is the focus of good attention 99.9% of the time) She

says I’m crazy. Ok, I’d rather be a crazy, spooky bastard than her f/ poodle, like the rest of her

world!

I don’t say all this because I like her. I don’t. I’m just noting the Clint effect

here.

I don’t believe this is because of the age difference; I experience the same reaction from 90% of

women regardless of age.

Anyway, I’m just trying to say, I think women are intimidated by me. This

surprises me because I am generally easy going. I am small for a man, not an ugly bastard at all, (I’m not

Burt Lancaster, but I’ve been complimented on my looks many times by hot girls even though I'm maybe only a

6). I maybe have crazy blue piercing eyes that freak people (even guys 3x my size)… but I like people and

I’m usually nicer than this, but she made me f/ mad. Like she was the f/ Queen of England.

I can’t

help it, but I wish I could meet a girl who was brave enough to level with me and not be a f/ wallflower, or a

stupid haughty bitch.

Maybe, I should make more of an effort. But, I used to do that and looked like a real

desperate bastard. (Pardon my language, I am annoyed)

So, in summary, 2 sprays of TE:SPMO 1:1 mix + ½ pack

Chikara = intimidatory (is that a word?) reactions for me. I know some people are going to say, “Oh man, you

should have use 1/3 gel pack + 1 spray of your mix…blah” OK, you’re probably right.

The

problem is I speak my mind…people don’t like it…so, are they not worth knowing? Are they dicks

because they can’t level? Or am I the dick? I think I am a nice guy, but people just talk shit to me. I am

bored; tired with the crud that comes out of people…where are their souls? Where is the real

‘them’ and not the f/ clone like the rest of the world.

I guess I am just tired.

Anyone else

feel like that?

belgareth
11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
One suggestion is to stay away

from the none heavy products. The lone wolf syndrome is probably made worse by none.

The next is a suggestion

that you try some different scenery. I have never been in a singles bar and do alright with women. IMO, bars and

xlubs attract a cerrtain crowd and the games played are normal for that crowd. Since I don't have any patience for

that BS, I don't go there. Instead I meet women, or more accurately people in general, in everyday activities. Met

my ex-wife in a continuing education class and met my girlfrind at a lecture. Met a luscious blond a couple weeks

ago at a business function and met pretty mexican lady while doing some computer work in an office building. The

approach you have to use is different but there is little if any of the BS I hear about from people who frequent the

bar scenes.

Some people enjoy bars, I don't. To each their own choices but you might try something different.

You could find you like it.

sprayit
11-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Hear ya buddy. I'm pretty new

to the boards and this phero stuff but I agree with belgareth – consider omitting 'none heavy products next

time you hit the dancefloor, just to experiment. You never know, you might already produce naturally higher 'none

levels which make it easy to OD.

Don't let it get you down, plenty of BS on the nightclub scene. Just gotta

keep experimenting to find that perfect mix of 'mones for yourself.

MaNofSteeL
11-26-2004, 07:56 AM
I know what u mea bro and

dont worry about it. Take the guys' advice.
Also dont think about it too much just relax and dont let it be the

focus of everything.
U'll get over this..

Friendly1
11-26-2004, 08:04 AM
Last night I

wore 2 sprays from 10ml atomiser of 1:1 TE/SPMO. About 3 hours later I put on a half pack of Chikara.

The whole

dance floor parted like I was Beelzebub.You don't say when you had the argument with your friend, but

Androstenone can take a bad mood and amplify it. I get the impression from what you wrote that you applied strong

pheromones on top of a bad mood.

The only woman who I couldn’t freak out was about 35 – 40 y/o, not bad…

but not my type.Older women don't scare so easily. That is both good and bad.

I spoke to the

hottest girl in the club, ‘bout 17/18 y/o (you are legal and can be married at 16 in UK). “My name is Cecilia”, she

says. This is my auntie’s name, so I respond…”Wow my aunt is Cecilia”

I

was so f/ mad. Like she didn’t believe me or thought I was trying to impress her, hahahah! Yes, like I wanted to

impress her with my auntie’s name, stupid cow!Well, just going by what you wrote, I would say you made two,

maybe three serious blunders:

1) You OD'd in a bad mood (I am guessing).

2) You went after the hottest girl

in the club (rather than letting her come after you)

3) Instead of making her feel special, you compared her to

your aunt

AND THEN....

So, I cursed her like a f/ madman in front of all her friends and some

strangers (they seemed surprised but pleased…she clearly is the focus of good attention 99.9% of the time) She says

I’m crazy. Ok, I’d rather be a crazy, spooky bastard than her f/ poodle, like the rest of her world!You

acted like a little boy. Gave her all the power. Vindicated her judgement in you.

You and you alone are

responsible for your actions.

But this is why so many of us recommend that guys experiment. You need to find

your boundaries.

Success requires patience, diligence, and self-control. Those are possibly the three most

difficult skills for a young man to acquire.

It takes time. The pheromones are not a miracle cure for

loneliness. They are a helping hand. You still have to do most of the work. They can make you SEEM interesting, but

it is up to you to BE interesting (and you don't do that by trying to impress anyone).

belgareth
11-26-2004, 08:23 AM
Friendly has a couple very good

points there that apply no matter where you are or what you are doing. You are personally responsible for your

behavoir and attitude at all times. You make the choice of how you are going to act or feel. You reacted instead of

taking action. At that point you lost control of the situation. Don't let others control you like that.

For me

it's a matter of believing in one's self. Learn to like who and what you are and remember that the only one you

really have to get approval from is yourself. If there is some part of you that you dislike, change it for your own

happiness, not somebody else's. Once you can honestly say you approve of you, no other person's opinion matters

enough to upset you. The freedom it gives you is incredible.

j5fakt0r
11-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Never EVER lose control of your

emotions. Everytime I flipped out and went crazy made things worse for me and just about any situation I was in,

including things with my ex. If you are in a bad mood, don't look it. If you're tired don't act tired. Once

you lose your cool, it could mean game over man.

Elvis
11-26-2004, 09:19 AM
You reacted

instead of taking action. At that point you lost control of the situation.
For me it's a matter of believing in

one's self. Learn to like who and what you are and remember that the only one you really have to get approval from

is yourself.
Thanks belgareth. I react though, because I am a human being. I cannot and do not have the

right to control every situation. I believe in myself, but maybe too much. I like myself, but am maybe misguided. I

approve myself, but perhaps to the detriment of others.

And other times, I feel the exact opposite from all the

statements above.

surfs_up
11-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Androstadienol was made by God for times like these... great mood lifitng -mone... petition the phero

champs to make Icebreaker, a 5x Chikara unscented love grenade you can toss into the crowd. Maybe there was too much

-none in the air already, some other guys doused with a sexuous pheromone also trying to score, and this had

everyone in the room on edge.... -none CAN make other people nutty as hell if they're already stressed, paranoid,

high on drugs. Could we whip up a batch of beta-andostedienol and see what THAT does ?

Elvis
11-26-2004, 09:32 AM
Androstadienol was made by God for times like these
This has gotten (got?) my attention.

eric_pelletier_tw
11-26-2004, 10:06 AM
celtic: try OD on non

hevy poduct purpusly & compare with no none poduct
i thats prety much how i realised i had no none in my mones

(almost none Anone ...hehe)

i would sugest (like lots of post) using SoE [nol/rhone]gives more of sweet & low

profile effect unlike none witch is more of a focus mone[focus on your clint eastwood/bad wolf stuff :)] i read

somwhere that it gives more trust in you to other ppl

belgareth
11-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Thanks

belgareth. I react though, because I am a human being. I cannot and do not have the right to control every

situation. I believe in myself, but maybe too much. I like myself, but am maybe misguided. I approve myself, but

perhaps to the detriment of others.

And other times, I feel the exact opposite from all the statements

above.
You misunderstand me. I don't seek to control anybody but myself. But by controlling myself I

rarely react but choose how I am going to act. We're all human but we all have minds and can control how we behave.

The only part of a situation you need to control is how you yourself respond to it. A couple seconds to take a deep

breath and think before responding helps.

Watcher
11-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Celtic boy i suffer the same

problem - lone wolf you need some Anone but Anol and Arone -

As before youre next purchase should be AE for

women or perception - perception is cheaper and you should give that a go with Chikara.

Friendly1
11-26-2004, 05:00 PM
Thanks

belgareth. I react though, because I am a human being. I cannot and do not have the right to control every

situation. I believe in myself, but maybe too much. I like myself, but am maybe misguided. I approve myself, but

perhaps to the detriment of others.
I have quite a temper, and through the years, a small group of people

have figured out how to draw me out almost at will. It has taken me a long time to learn NOT to give up that kind

of contol just because they choose to be sleaze balls.

I almost feel like I need to get into a 12-step program

when I encounter those guys. I made a conscious choice a few years ago to stay away from them, and it's really

only because some of them insist on chasing me that I still occasionally have to deal with them.

But I am

getting better at restraining myself.

So, yes, you ARE human. But the world is a wide place. I once thought

otherwise, but time has proven that it really is.

Elvis
11-27-2004, 02:03 AM
A couple

seconds to take a deep breath and think before responding helps.
I like this idea, I think it can help.

Thanks for everyone's replies. I'm realising this stuff isn't easy, but I know I am not the only one who needs

to learn to bite his lip.

Fuse
11-27-2004, 02:38 AM
I'm realising

this stuff isn't easy, but I know I am not the only one who needs to learn to bite his lip.

AMEN to

that! Sometimes when I'm out with a girl, it will be going great. I'll be getting good body language from her

telling me that mones are working in full gear. Then all of a sudden, I'll start talking about something and I'll

go off track and continue to ramble and talk very fast. The girl will usually end up turning her head the other way

while I'm talking. They'll make it so obvious, that I know they want me to shutup. I can't help it though.... The

girl will tell me about herself, then I will immediately shine the spotlight back on myself by saying something "Oh

yeah, I'm the same way.. BLAH BLAH BLAH....." It's really bad it hasn't helped me in any situation at all.

Surreal
11-27-2004, 04:50 AM
yeah, I am a quite person. but

when I am with other quite people I can't stand it! I start to converse about something ANYTHING!!! When I am

giving somone a ride that I dont know I just haf to make converstation.

I learned this.....girls are like

fawns......they spook EXTREMLY easy.

You can sneeze and they will run into the forest. We should think to

ourselfs and come up with a set critaria for talking with a chick for the 1st time. As in have topics ready to go

for any thinkable situation. ummmmmm..... somthing interesting....... other countries customs. Well I dont know any

at the moment. But it is a good start. find out her favorite movie and talk about that. anthing she likes.

I

hope I made sense I been up all night

-S

Watcher
11-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Friendly if you want to change

youre personalty or more so youre approach to life - you could try some NLP internal changing methods - it works by

helping you alter youre mindset quickly and efficently.

Ive been able to "program" myself to remain calm and

controleld where i use to lose the plot at times.

Hypnosis is a similar option get some of those calm

thinking, positive thinking etc self hypnosis tapes - make sure you get a reputable one but they do help

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 01:57 PM
##########

TRock
11-27-2004, 03:41 PM
I’m just f/

pissed off. I have a friend who can lay any girl he likes…one time only. I argued, “do you not want it more than one

time?” He says, “No, there are plenty more fish in the sea, blah…” I say “So, if you meet the most amazing woman in

your Universe, you want her company one time?” He says, “Eh…(long pause)”

I spoke to the hottest girl in the

club, ‘bout 17/18 y/o (you are legal and can be married at 16 in UK). “My name is Cecilia”, she says. This is my

auntie’s name, so I respond…”Wow my aunt is Cecilia”

I was so f/ mad.

Like she didn’t believe me or thought I was trying to impress her, hahahah! Yes, like I wanted to impress her with

my auntie’s name, stupid cow!

So, I cursed her like a f/ madman in front of all her friends and some strangers

(they seemed surprised but pleased…she clearly is the focus of good attention 99.9% of the time) She says I’m crazy.

Ok, I’d rather be a crazy, spooky bastard than her f/ poodle, like the rest of her world!

The problem is I speak

my mind…people don’t like it…so, are they not worth knowing? Are they dicks because they can’t level? Or am I the

dick? I think I am a nice guy, but people just talk shit to me. I am bored; tired with the crud that comes out of

people…where are their souls? Where is the real ‘them’ and not the f/ clone like the rest of the world.

1. some guys prefer the chase vs settling down.

2. it's good that you told her off instead of accepting her

bad behavior, but you can tell somebody off without letting your emotions go free. but seeing as how you said you

weren't interested in her, then i would say you did nothing wrong by letting your emotions get free.

3. do

whatever you want. what people think about you affects them, not you. if you're not bothered by your behavior

don't worry about it.

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 03:59 PM
##########

belgareth
11-27-2004, 04:10 PM
There are at least two good

reasons to control your behavoir in a public situation.

1. You end up with a reputation for being an ass at best

or a psycho and you chances of getting together with worthwhile women drop.

2. Most people who will treat you

like that do it to make themselves feel better and a lot of them will gloat later at your reaction. When you blow up

at them, they win. Never letting them see you react to to their shitty behavoir is the best revenge. It takes all

the fun out of it for them and they end up angry instead of you.

Getting mad is fine, letting it show is another

thing altogether.

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2004, 04:49 PM
Never letting

them see you react to to their shitty behavoir is the best revenge. It takes all the fun out of it for them and they

end up angry instead of you.

Getting mad is fine, letting it show is another thing altogether.
Ben

detto, Bel. :box:

Walk away ... out of eye view, find the nearest dog and kick the schitt out of him. Come

back, smiling. Never good to let anyone that doesn't like/respect you to know they got under your skin.

P.S.

Was joking about the dog. :run:

belgareth
11-27-2004, 05:19 PM
You have to understand, I have

a hot temper and used to be in fights pretty often in high school. Martial arts and some wonderfully wise teachers

taught me better ways to deal with things. In recent years I have been accused of being unflappable. It isn't true

but the inability to get a rise out of me does wonders for my standing with almost everybody.

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 05:28 PM
##########

belgareth
11-27-2004, 05:54 PM
In similar situations I would

simply ignore her unless my work required contact. Then it would be professionally friendly and no more. If she ever

got around to asking me what the problem was I would answer in the same manner. Be honest, no anger or animosity and

in a friendly manner answer while making every attempt not to hurt her feelings. Anybody can change anytime they

want to but none of us is capable of seeing ourselves from another's perspective. If you handle it right you might

even be doing her a big favor and that can't hurt you.

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 06:04 PM
##########

Elvis
11-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Getting mad

is fine, letting it show is another thing altogether.
Belgareth, I appreciate your opinion, it is valid.

However, I am finding it difficult to understand our vastly differing viewpoints on this comment. What is the point

of emotion if not to emote others as well as ourselves?

If I am mad, my emotion will tell you...words are just

words (listen to any politician and you may gather my idea).

Be polite, say thanks and

move on. If you must be upset, do it elsewhere.

Similarly, I realise you are trying to help, but why be

upset in private? Do you think carefully worded scripts are more meaningful or powerful than a raw emotion? Why do

emotions therefore exist? Not for our own benefit, I am sure. I feel more compelled by someone's emotions than

their words.

private
11-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Celticbhoy,

My personal

opinion is it is not about -mones in your case.
I was just like you explained ... 3 weeks ago ... a lot of problems

with girls. But then I went into the disco with a big smile on my face, and just laughed all girls into their face,

and I was impressed of the reactions.
I think it is more about attitude and body language. Try to look more

friendly.
Girls have this, special genetic possibility to estiminate a men's mood within milli seconds just when

looking into their face. And I personally would never go to a girl that is not having a big smile on her face, if

you know what I mean.
So give that a try, i am pretty sure that works out! :-)

-private

Elvis
11-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks Private. I really want

to accept some advice. However, I will try to have fun with a girl, smile, have a laugh, whatever. It used to work.

I find more often than not, they just don't care. Not because I am ugly or anything (I don't think I am, I have

had some beautiful girlfriends, real model types, prettier than most f/ models some of them)...even though I don't

beleive women find this as important as men, but I sense a general apathy these days towards male advances. Perhaps

it's uncool, un PC, anti-equality, blah, in 2004...I don't know...maybe I am behind the times, I am 28 years old.

What do you think/your experiences?

private
11-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks

Private. I really want to accept some advice. However, I will try to have fun with a girl, smile, have a laugh,

whatever. It used to work. I find more often than not, they just don't care. Not because I am ugly or anything (I

don't think I am, I have had some beautiful girlfriends, real model types, prettier than most f/ models some of

them)...even though I don't beleive women find this as important as men, but I sense a general apathy these days

towards male advances. Perhaps it's uncool, un PC, anti-equality, blah, in 2004...I don't know...maybe I am behind

the times, I am 28 years old. What do you think/your experiences?
Well I would say you just meet the wrong

girls. Try to relocate, go out to other places, maybe plan a weekend outside of your town (that usually helps me to

maintaine an open and fresh mind and to think about things).
I think that could help ... beside that I would say

take it easy ... sometimes i have for months (!!) no hit at all. and then suddently another day, i have 2 girls

running after me, it is about finding the right people. Afterall it is clear that girls have the last word. If they

don't like to, then it will never work, it is like talking to a wall. You can do the first step, talking and beeing

the funniest and most nicestest guy on the world, but if the girl has personal problems, or is not ready or into a

bad mood, then no chance. Better think it is their fault, than yours, if you feel you did everything right. - it

helps to keep in a good mood, for the next girl. if that makes sense to you.
hope that helps a bit.

private
11-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Sorry forgot to say that with my

last post ...
Another thing I noticed is that girls really understand a lot on what is going on into their

enviorment.
Here is what happend to me :
There was a girl into the bar ... a 10 out of 10 (really!) and she was

just walking in front of me. Then i was talking to 4-5 girls and I was not interessted into that girls. She noticed

that I am not easy to get, and that i am independend and i do not need any girl, if she is not what I like ... then

she came to me, and was very very interessted into me.
Sometimes it is good to make yourself rare and not jumping

on each girl, like a dog that had no sex for a year :-)

-private

Elvis
11-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Private...I believe you are

totally right in your last two posts. Perhaps I should develop your patience, although I could never compromise my

emotions nor my desire/belief to express them. I guess I am not half as mature as I ought to be for my age.

belgareth
11-28-2004, 05:16 AM
Belgareth, I

appreciate your opinion, it is valid. However, I am finding it difficult to understand our vastly differing

viewpoints on this comment. What is the point of emotion if not to emote others as well as ourselves?

If I am

mad, my emotion will tell you...words are just words (listen to any politician and you may gather my

idea).

Celticbhoy,

In my opinion, the end result is what I am after. Showing emotions has it's

place but not by losing control and allowing your emotions to be manipulated by others. How much good did you do

blowing up at this girl? You ended up angry and frustrated, didn't you? How did that benefit you? If it didn't or

if it did harm, why'd you do it? Could be my ego but I am not about to let somebody else get the satisfaction of

seeing their stupid games bother me.

You ask me about the purpose of emotions but it would be better to ask

somebody with a better understanding of psychology or anthropology. The emotions you described began millions of

years ago while our ancestors were still living in trees. In today's world the are often more trouble than help. I

can't speak about bars and such because I don't go to those places. In business, in martial arts and in most

facets of everyday life, letting somebody else manipulate your emotions will almost always cause you trouble. I am

not trying to tell you to be an emotionless automation, I am suggesting that you would be better off if you were the

one controlling when and how others saw your emotions.

private
11-28-2004, 06:25 AM
Private...I

believe you are totally right in your last two posts. Perhaps I should develop your patience, although I could never

compromise my emotions nor my desire/belief to express them. I guess I am not half as mature as I ought to be for my

age.
go to a prostitute first, get off, then your mind is clear, and you go around this

"dog-needs-sex-so-bad" syndrome that most of us men have.

Elvis
11-28-2004, 06:52 AM
I can't

speak about bars and such because I don't go to those places.
Good point. Most people who frequent these

places (myself included) have emotional problems. I should try something different.

Afterall it is

clear that girls have the last word..
Never a more truthful word said on this forum. Thanks

Elvis
11-28-2004, 06:54 AM
P.S, I wanted to donate some

points but I don't seem to be able to. How does this work?

private
11-28-2004, 07:03 AM
Never a more

truthful word said on this forum. Thanks
Trying to clear up my mind about all this world.

Every day we get manipulated by the media.
For example with all this romantic movies ... every thought of this?
If

there is 1 soul partner for each person on this earth, and we have at the moment 65 Billion people living on this

world.
And considering that into my city there are 70,000 people living .... then this ends up to be

0,000000000023% of the world population (rounded up to 0% :LOL: ).
So why should anyone have the luck to find their

soul partner (considering there is just one true one) in a such small enviorment with a such high amount of

population worldwide (where everyone could be the soul partner)?

-private

Elvis
11-28-2004, 07:11 AM
0,000000000023% of the world population (rounded up to 0%...
Wow, that messes with your

head, good maths though. I personally believe there is more than one person for you. Maybe, we just don't know that

yet.

tiberius
11-28-2004, 08:22 AM
That's insane, but I don't

think that there is only 'one' specific soul mate for every single person alive. I feel that there is a certain

type of person that meshes well with your personality and that almost any person with that personality type given

the right timing could be the 'one.' This is a great theory but seeing as how I have no idea exactly how many

types of personalities are out there its useless...I mean if there is 65billion personalities we're back to square

one; however, if there is only like 10 then I should think chances would be much better than 0.000000000023%

private
11-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Wow, that

messes with your head, good maths though. I personally believe there is more than one person for you. Maybe, we just

don't know that yet.
Yes I actually wanted to say that with it, there is not one perfect partner for each

one of us ... around 5-15% of the girls into the search pattern can be the right one.
This calculations helped me a

bit over my last girlfriend, thinking that there are so many possibilities to still find the right one, that there

is no need to be sad.

Have_Courage
11-28-2004, 09:07 AM
##########

belgareth
11-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Thanks

:-)
Trying to clear up my mind about all this world. Every day we get manipulated by the media.
For example with

all this romantic movies ... every thought of this?
If there is 1 soul partner for each person on this earth, and

we have at the moment 65 Billion people living on this world.
And considering that into my city there are 70,000

people living .... then this ends up to be 0,000000000023% of the world population (rounded up to 0% :LOL: ).
So

why should anyone have the luck to find their soul partner (considering there is just one true one) in a such small

enviorment with a such high amount of population worldwide (where everyone could be the soul partner)?

-private
Not 65 billion 6.5 billion.

private
11-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Not 65 billion

6.5 billion.
Yes correct, my mistake. well move into my calculations the coma forward by one position and

it is correct ;-)

-private

belgareth
11-28-2004, 09:40 AM
Danged nit-picky engineering

types anyhow. What's a decimal point anyway? :)

private
11-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Danged

nit-picky engineering types anyhow. What's a decimal point anyway? :)
a decimal point can mean nothing or

anything.
0,12mg -none or 1,2mg -none can make a big difference :LOL:

belgareth
11-28-2004, 09:49 AM
a decimal point

can mean nothing or anything.
0,12mg -none or 1,2mg -none can make a big difference :LOL:
I was kidding

after pointing out a minor thing. As an EE I am very aware of the damage an order of magnitude can do in a

calculation. In an electronic device it can easily mean smoke or fire. That's usually pretty hard on your

equipment. I've made that type mistake enough times :frustrate

Marlboro_man
11-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Private...I believe you are totally right in your last two posts. Perhaps I should develop your

patience, although I could never compromise my emotions nor my desire/belief to express them. I guess I am not half

as mature as I ought to be for my age.
Celtic you don't necessarily need to stay out of bars but

controlling you emotions to the outside is crucial. I am sure you are well are aware of the concept of being the

"alpha male" and you know that it means being confident through words, and body actions but did you realize another

key component is that coolness that shows you never get caught up in emotions. Think of Fonzie from happy days.

Could you ever imagine him not looking cool on the outside even though you know he has emotions too. Just a thought

man.

Elvis
11-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Cheers Marlboro.

eric_pelletier_tw
11-28-2004, 05:51 PM
belgareth :magnitude

can be wide with very small numbers take decibels what was the diffrence in W betwene 100db & 101 db ??(alot!)

well for the sole mate : pick a lotery thicket that is just about what is your chance to meet the true love thingy

most ppl just take a bargain so not to spend thiere entire life as singles ... event if it aint love...

Marlboro_man
11-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Cheers

Marlboro.
CHEERS!!!! :cheers:

belgareth
11-28-2004, 06:03 PM
belgareth :magnitude can be wide with very small numbers take decibels what was the

diffrence in W betwene 100db & 101 db ??(alot!)
well for the sole mate : pick a lotery thicket that is just about

what is your chance to meet the true love thingy most ppl just take a bargain so not to spend thiere entire life as

singles ... event if it aint love...
I'm aware of that. In the context I used it, it was correct.

Felstorm
11-28-2004, 10:56 PM
I was kidding

after pointing out a minor thing. As an EE I am very aware of the damage an order of magnitude can do in a

calculation. In an electronic device it can easily mean smoke or fire. That's usually pretty hard on your

equipment. I've made that type mistake enough times :frustrate So you figured out that electronics run on

smoke, too?

Once you let the smoke out, they don't work anymore. Heh.

An analogy could be drawn here,

between blowing your top and letting off steam and smoke and the success one has with women. Acting like a

tempermental toddler, well, lets just say that good looking women are looking for men.

I could

never compromise my emotions nor my desire/belief to express them. I guess I am not half as mature as I ought to be

for my age. Aight. I'm no expert on women, but I can tell you that having some restraint is a good idea.

I've may have never been laid, but women like me at least. I know, they tell me.

Flipping out and cussing

down the "hottie" in the bar isn't gonna win you brownie points, with anyone, period. Don't put up with their crap

just because they are pretty. But learn to be a little more... subtle and diabolic about it. Good looking women have

an ego. If they are the bitchy manipulative type that like to cop an attitude, point (yes point at them) throw your

head back, and laugh out loud at them. (mumbling something like "Silly little girl" helps too)Then walk away. Don't

say another word to her. (With the exception of "yes/no" answers.) Trust me, this drives them nuts. They probably

won't chase you, but it WILL bug the shit out of them for the next two weeks at least. The good looking girls that

cop attitudes are almost always insecure. Your flat out rejection of them will bug them.

As already has been

suggested, change your environment. Bars, clubs, and dance halls are about the WORST places to meet people. Everyone

is putting on an act, liquor changes personalities like a lightswitch. Everyone is acting in a way that is not who

they really are as a person.

Try a library, college campus... laundromat even.

Edit: When you want to

really drive home the rejection, look through her. Ie, focus your eyes on something behind her left ear. In fact, if

you want to convey feelings of dominance in anyone, look through them.

Watcher
11-29-2004, 01:27 AM
Celticbhoy have you checked out

those NLP links we recommended ie understanding and controlling youre emotions. Balancing youre viewpoitns

etc.

A general point making youreself rare is a useful tip - find something to fill in youre time ie

learning, working out, work, having a life, living or travelling, posting here on LS more often to ramp up interest

and help others lol.

Darkman84
11-29-2004, 02:04 AM
Celtic you

don't necessarily need to stay out of bars but controlling you emotions to the outside is crucial. I am sure you

are well are aware of the concept of being the "alpha male" and you know that it means being confident through

words, and body actions but did you realize another key component is that coolness that shows you never get caught

up in emotions. Think of Fonzie from happy days. Could you ever imagine him not looking cool on the outside even

though you know he has emotions too. Just a thought man.Cheers, again. That's good advice right there, man.

Celticboy, you are NOT the only one with a hot temper and short fuse. I'm right there with you, although, over the

years, I've noticed my outbursts to be more severe the MORE I try to control or prevent them. I get angry like that

at work sometimes. Happened two weeks ago, almost lost my job. Can't remember if I had mones on that day or not.

Anyways, I feel ya, man.:cheers:

Elvis
11-29-2004, 04:32 AM
A general

point making youreself rare is a useful tip
Yeah, I think I'll do this for a while. Cool down, give

everyone a chance to see if they feel better or not now that I'm not available. If they prefer I'm not around I'm

sure I'll get the hint eventually and move on. If not, then maybe I'll get a call from somebody.

Celticbhoy have you checked out those NLP links
I'm gonna do that right now!

Anyways, I feel ya, man.
Thanks, Darkman.

Watcher
11-29-2004, 04:42 AM
As always celticbhoy keep us

informed.

Friendly1
11-29-2004, 09:13 AM
Edit: When you

want to really drive home the rejection, look through her. Ie, focus your eyes on something behind her left ear. In

fact, if you want to convey feelings of dominance in anyone, look through them.
The most effective means

of asserting dominance is a full frontal stare, right into the eyes. That is why boys naturally have staring

contests. That is why "the first man who blinks, loses" is an old tradition.

This technique makes women feel

EXTREMELY threatened and uncomfortable, and they will usually react to it by withdrawing or exploding (depends on

the woman). It is best left for playing games of dominance with other guys.

Watcher
11-29-2004, 11:49 AM
yes though playing the eye game

with women can have its benefits - esp when they have PMS (they usually slap you in th face or calm down) but yes it

is mostly best used on those that engage you in old fashion cockblocking behaviour.