PDA

View Full Version : Tribulus Cycling?

bobbo
11-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi,

Had a quick

question about tribulus. In trying to increase my low libido/erection, I began taking tribulus, about 600mg twice a

day for a week. I noticed an elevation in libido as well as some slight erection elevation; however, I began to

break out, so I stopped taking the product. Now I'm taking arginine at 3g a day, and in just a few days it seems to

have a much more positive erection effect than tribulus did, however I enjoyed the powerful surge of libido felt by

the tribulus. I guess my question is, if I broke out once using tribulus, am I guaranteed to break out again? Am I

just one of those people who are affected by it? Would the acne not occur if I just took a smaller dose, or cycled

it, say, only took it for two days on, two days off? I'd just go ahead and try cycling it but the acne was pretty

annoying and I'd rather not go through it again if I'm going to break out no matter how much I take.

thanks

Surreal
11-25-2004, 11:55 PM
:welcome:

I can not answer

your questions. BUt can you tell me where you bought this stuff at? localy or online. If online can you PM the

urls. thx

-S

einstein
11-27-2004, 06:11 AM
I've heard that anything that

plays with your horomones will cause you to break out. I would also recommend taking zinc if you aren't already.

Either zinc gluconate or ZMA, either one will work.

belgareth
11-27-2004, 06:55 AM
I cycle Tribex 4/3 @ 2000

mg/day with L-Arginine @ 1 gram/daily. Works pretty well without any problems but I am older and that may make a

difference. ZMA makes me lethargic.

If you are having erectile isuees you should talk to a doctor about it.

There are a number of serious medical conditions that could be associated with that.

phersurf
11-29-2004, 11:37 AM
There are 2 schools of thought

on cycling trib.

5 days on 2 days off

or

8-12 weeks on 1 month off

bobbo
11-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Surreal,

I just got the

products a local vitamin store. Thanks for the advice guys.

belgareth
11-30-2004, 07:18 PM
There are 2

schools of thought on cycling trib.

5 days on 2 days off

or

8-12 weeks on 1 month off
Being a

minimalist and a cheapskate I played around with it until I found the lowest dose that serves my needs. My goal

isn't to build large muscles as it would have an adverse effect on my speed and coordination. Rather, it's to

maintain a healthy balance in my aging carcass.