PDA

View Full Version : Jose's recommendations for the newbies

jose
11-08-2001, 08:48 AM
I have been getting some email\'s lately on want product I recommend or use. First I\'d like to say that \"Pheromones\" won\'t make a woman jump your bones the minute she smells it. I consider it a tool to get your foot in the door, and hopefully get some sex or a girlfriend. If your not looking for sex and have a business or would like to be more successful in the workplace, this will help you out too. Try the product at least three to four weeks to give it a good workout, if your not satisfied you can get your money back.

Here are some products I recommend:

1.Primal Instinct
2.The Edge(sandalwood)
3.Alter Ego
4.Super Primal Musk, Vanilla, or Citrus Oils

If the others would like to make more recommendations post it here images/icons/laugh.gif

Where to apply the product:
The back of the hands, front of the neck and under the arm Pitts. Some might suggest the top of the hair on your head. The back of the hands or the wrist are the best way to disperse the products full effectiveness. If you have a bottled product plug the opening with your finger, then turn the bottle upside-down and then right side up again. That is considered a \"dab\" around the message boards,I usually put two dabs if you\'re going to the mall or to the supermarket. More if you\'re going out to a nightclub or bar like four or five dabs, basically it\'s because of the smoking and other factors. Try to get within three to five feet of the person you want to meet, strike up a conversation and see what happens. If you have a spray bottle product, two sprays will do the trick for me. images/icons/smile.gif
Look for the signs as what we call \"a hit\" around here.\"the deer in the headlights look\"
images/icons/shocked.gif is someone staring at you for a long period of time. The pupils of her eyes are dilated or shes twirling her hair. Please remember that you won\'t get a hit the first time you use it, it takes time and practice to get the right amount and reaction you\'ll be looking for. So try to experiment on how many dads you put on and don\'t overdose, it will probably backfire on you. Some products have a strong smell to them that may be offensive to others, so I suggest you cover it with Cologne.

Well I think thats it, if anybody else would like to add something I don\'t mind. If you have any questions email someone else. images/icons/tongue.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

jose
11-10-2001, 05:00 AM
It\'s jose\'s world images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 07:17 AM
Hi guys,

This is my two cents worth on Jose\'s subject. As Dilbert says, trying to be \"proactive\" hahahah..

A few good stand alone products for new guys that I have found are \"AE\" and \"The Edge\" (The old original dynamic duo). I tend to OD abit compared to most guys on the forum.

It all boils down to the kind of situation / everyday use that u are facing.

For eveyday \"light\" use, I usually do the following:

4 x \"drop\" of AE (Neck, face, ears)
2 x \"good\" sprays of TE

\"good\" sprays = depress the top fully, not halfway.

In the clubbing scene, I tend to OD ALOT more

6++ x \"drop\" of AE
2-4 x \"sprays\" of TE

I then usually apply 2 sprays of Hugo Boss \"elements\" or Clinique \"Happy\" (For men of course)

bear in mind that I also smoke...which in my view, really really lessens the effect of pheromones...

I have tried other products like PI, attraction, PF, APC and NPA .In fact, some of them have given me very solid hits (which i will get to in another mail)...but i find their use a little more complicated that the 2 products mentioned above.

Right now, i\'m just waiting for my test kit and my e-oils to arrive...got a few dram bottles / droppers cheap.... and i will be whipping up a few concotions.....

Again, this is just my 2 cents worth...

Keep the faith.

jose
11-10-2001, 07:43 PM
I\'d like to thank Zippo for participating and giving his recommendation. Where all the pros around here, come on guys the Newbies need your help images/icons/laugh.gif CJ where are we you? We need your recommendations for women.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

oscar
11-12-2001, 09:50 AM
Hey,jose..

One of the things I would recommend for newbies, is to have a fragrance that works well with your body chemistry before you buy any phero product.

The few scented phero products available that actually smell good, all have drawbacks. Either their fragrances fade too quickly, like APC or PF, or they just don\'t pack much of a phero punch, like Realm, Yes, Lure, and again APC and PF. AE is the exception here, it smells good and is potent, but the fragrance still fades too quickly.

I use Eau D\'Issey, by Issey Miyake. It has a great fresh scent, and lasts a really long time. I have several mixes based on this cologne, a P10, an AFA, and my favorite, Issey and NPA, all mixed at 6 to 1, 5 to 1, or 4 to 1 ratios, cologne to phero.

Younger users under 25 may want to start with AFA for the higher A-Nol content, older ones with NPA, but additives are definitely a good way to start using pheros. So you must have a good scent that smells good to you, smells good to others, and lasts a good long time.

Don\'t look for a bargain when shopping for a fragrance. SOME knock-offs are OK, but they\'re in the minority. Try something new. You don\'t want to smell like some girls Dad. This probably won\'t make you attractive to her. And if it DOES, she may have issues that you don\'t want to mess with. images/icons/shocked.gif

I\'d like to ask the other long-time users. What are some other non-phero fragrances that work well in combination with the mones?

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 01:13 PM
Oscar again has hit it on the proverbial head. As for a scent start with something you are already familiar with and like. If you start your phero explorations with a new scent that really is not you, then you have failed before starting , so to speak.

If you have no cologne or scent that you like, then go to the cosmetic areas of your local Dept. Store and get those little samples in the 1ml vials (these make excellent phero holders when you are out and about), get a few sprays of diff scents (ask for them on paper or a napkin). Then make a choice.

The higher end phero products sometimes have a heavy musky type smell. Some say it is pee like others say it is BO like. But I say it is Male-like, unlike anything else. So keep this in mind when choosing a scent. I prefer colognes/scents with Base notes of musk, Sandalwood, Amber, or leather. (Base Notes are the part of the scent that stays with you for longest period of time)

Anyway Hope this may help some of the newer members of the Forum.
\\And Oscar- your input is always well received from my end. Thanx for all your inputs. Look forward to reading them.

TCO

jose
11-13-2001, 04:13 AM
Thanks guys, keep those recommendations coming.