PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice this

lordcrazyd
11-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Ok, i

haven't had any strong amazing hits with wearing chikara alone. What i have notice is EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE

goes out of their way to open doors for me. It the funniest thing, people 20 ft ahead will wait for me to hold the

door open, goes for women and men.. I also notice i was never the type of person that people would just touch . I

get alot of more touching from women and men, especially my arms, like they're trying to get my attention.
But,

the door thing is hilarious

eric_pelletier_tw
11-25-2004, 01:28 PM
hapened once with

mones on but could have been a coincidence

ismellgood
11-25-2004, 01:37 PM
Specifically door opening

no.
However, general niceness YES.

Surreal
11-25-2004, 03:05 PM
that is really cool. does this

phenomenon occur only with Chikara or with other mones as well? twenty feet away? I did not know mones worked THAT

far. was it a windy day? does this occur only at outside doors?

I can hardly wait for this to happen....if it

does I am going to dress up like a Ceaser!!!

j5fakt0r
11-25-2004, 03:53 PM
20 feet seems like a really

wide range. How many sprays did you apply? Have you had any other experiences other than touching and opening

doors?

chococat
11-25-2004, 04:27 PM
I have a *lot* of door-opening.

For the time being, I am only using EW, although I ordered the gelpack samples. A good test for women, if you can

do this naturally, is to drop a personal item and see if he reaches to pick it up for you.

Knuuttipukki
11-25-2004, 04:56 PM
I was testing WAGG/TE combo

and went to buy some moisturizing lotion for my face(winter = bad). I went to shop and asked a cute looking blonde

worker if she could help me to choose a good lotion. I ended up with 2 lotions that seemed good choice so I decided

to test them. I applied some lotion to my right wrist and was surprised when she started to rub that other lotion to

my left wrist. Never happened before...More testing have to be done to be sure if it really was a hit...

I also

noticed that some women in bus (I sat diagonally behind cute women) looked at me when they thought that I was not

looking and they also got a serious case of "uncomfortable chair". They also played with their hair.

Surreal
11-25-2004, 06:03 PM
mmmmmm physical

contact........