PDA

View Full Version : Mones proportions and mg in...?HELP

Iacopo
11-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Hello to everybody,i am new here:box: !I found several cool infos about products reading this forum,so i thought

you could answer to a poor newbie in help:
I did my first mone order yesterday,i

bought:Perception;chikara;Ae;Soe(unscented);Pi(uns cented);Rogue male;Edge essential Heat,Npa.
The question is:i'd

like to do experiments with the products with high precision,not at dabs or sprays,but at the exact mg,so i could

leave QUALITY reports about the products used;the problem is that i do not know the mg of nol/none/rone of these

products(exception done Perception which is 2 nol:1:none:1rone.)..for example...in the item description of chikara

there is written there are 10 mg of pheromones,but it is not given a proportion between them.
Keep in consideration

that i am MALE,20 years hold,searching young targets..
1-what are the mg proportions in those products?
2-what

should i try first as stand alone?reading this forum perception chikara ae seem to be the best stand alone with good

all around none nol rone proportions..suggestions?
3-can i know how much mg of NONE NOL RONE are too much,near to

the classic OD(not the terminator effect,but when you begin to have very low reactions/bad response from

people..)?(many factors can avoid it,i read it...but i am talking about near ideal conditions..and showered(counting

low natural mones on myself)),how much are suggested for nice reations avoiding the danger to have some bad

reaction?
4-i think to be a nice guy(7 on 10 physical aspect),i am not the body builder type,also i have long

hairs(maybe women find me less masculine)..but i have something around which can be defined as lone wolf style.so

let's say i am 65%good guy,35%lone wolf;in your opinion should i take in better consideration none

products/mixes?
5-Can you suggest to me some good mix between the products i wrote?
(with proportions thx..?)

Thx in advance..:run:

j5fakt0r
11-25-2004, 09:07 AM
As cool as it would be to have

the exact mg proportions and such, some of the products like the Edge doesn't list all it's ingrediants. And you

should really try using them stand alone before mixing and combining.

this thread has quite a few combos you

might want to look

at.
[url="http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4096"]http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4096[/url

]

CptKipling
11-25-2004, 09:36 AM
...and you should check out the

pherolibrary (link at the top of your page).

Propted by this post, I'm going to publish the updates to the

library that I've been working on. It'll just be a new section and a facelift tonight, more to come shortly.

Surreal
11-25-2004, 04:03 PM
:welcome:

I would try AE first.... I found good results with one drop on each sides of my neck. (two drops

total) And one in my hair. ( I slick my hair back with STIFF gel. so the AE problery held up real good... I can

smell it for 24 hours.) I have results mostly from the 18-21 range. BTW when I said drops I meant a drop size given

my the internal dropper.

Good post to help calculate real life

measurements
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/s

howthread.php?t=11610&highlight=drop (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11610&highlight=drop)

Just read read and read...It is all about experimentation.

Here are some quotes from other post in the forums about measurements. As you can see accuracy is allusive.

SOE - inch, 0.036 ml

Chikara (beta) - 0.0288 ml (spray)

Chikara (final) - 0.0667 ml

(spray)

A4.2 - spray, 0.13 ml .............or 0.217 ml / spray

1 drop AE = 0.017 ml

The Beta 2 bottle

gave 520 sprays, which was 0.0288 ml / spray, or 0.0192 mg total pheros / spray.

The two final release bottles

gave approx. 225 sprays each; 0.0667 ml / spray, or 0.0444 mg total pheros / spray.

There was a post a while

back which stated that a good dose of pheros for getting hits was about 0.020-0.032 mg.

With 0.45 mg/ml pheros

in AE. That translates to 2.6-4.2 drops of 0.017 ml.

So that's 0.154 ml per spray for the LS atomisers. But that

may not be accurate in light of BM's vacuum effect.

Pheromaxx keychain is .067 ml/spray. I got 30 sprays from

filling it with cheap vodka

I think the calculator does not deliver correct results. I tested dabbing with a

glass bottle ( opening diameter about 11mm) without inlet with alcohol anf got quite exact 0.03 ml (+/- 10 %) per

dab.
Keep in mind these are quotes from other post in the forums. I dont know the accuracy of this

information. I would really enjoy finding a insulin syringe and measuring various product and calculating ml per

drop, mones per drop, succesful (personal) doesage.

LMK if this helps........

-Surreal

Knuuttipukki
11-25-2004, 04:09 PM
You should try those

products as standalone first to find out what works with you(and how)