PDA

View Full Version : Just wanna see some growth!!

Surreal
11-25-2004, 04:37 AM
I havent

been here long and I am a newbie but I really would like to see the LS forums double in active members. I surfed the

web and joined many forums....this one is in my top three favorite for several reasons. Active (more than most),

great members, great supporting senior members, great admins/mods, great forum structure, arcade, points, and great

overall main/base topic. (mones)

I am no web guru so I personaly have no idea on how to increase (cost

effectively) traffic to a web site. But I know double the active members triple LS sales.

thats it..... I just

wanted to sat that.

-Surreal

canivaro
11-25-2004, 04:23 PM
i think there would be more

people posting in here but then again, when they do they get answered pretty much the same: "DO A SEARCH! :smite:

"

.y'know.

Surreal
11-25-2004, 04:28 PM
i think there

would be more people posting in here but then again, when they do they get answered pretty much the same: "DO A

SEARCH! :smite: "

.y'know.
I dont get it...

I meant just peeps who come here and talk about there

experiences and share thier knowledge.

Bruce
11-28-2004, 08:43 AM
Newbies getting a cold shoulder is

an issue for all forums and has been discussed here before, but based on the feedback I get and my own observations,

it seems like newbies get better than average treatment here. No?

Bruce

belgareth
11-28-2004, 09:02 AM
New posters do get treated

pretty well on the forum. But it is a waste of time and resources to answer the same question 2-3 times every week.

I think the new people have an obligation to make a greater effort than to just ask a question that has been

repeatedly answeered. Most of them don't even bother to read the newbe thread before asking a question that is

answered there.

Surreal
11-30-2004, 08:53 PM
I belive newbs get treated well

here. I been around some nasty forums... I joined a day trading forum and just got sick of it all. Even legit

questions about current events, (non archivable answers) they all lash out. 20 replys and one half answer. All and

all I believe more positive, nicer people join the LS forums.

BassMan
12-01-2004, 07:05 AM
I belive newbs get

treated well here. I been around some nasty forums... I joined a day trading forum and just got sick of it all. Even

legit questions about current events, (non archivable answers) they all lash out. 20 replys and one half answer. All

and all I believe more positive, nicer people join the LS forums.It's 'cause we're all ripped on

mones...

-Bass

Surreal
12-01-2004, 09:05 AM
It's 'cause

we're all ripped on mones...

-Bass
lol, so true, so true. :twisted:

Watcher
04-07-2005, 12:53 AM
I used to post quite often just

visit occasionally now to update share thoughts and occasionally help newbs out - i think this is one of the best

forums on the web and i think the traffic situation isnt going to change much as there are only so many pheromone

users out there but those that ar e here keep this place rockin and kicking along at a healthy and well organised

pace.

Search featuers are available to newbies - one big thing is if there is a working search function any

new forums i visit i try to search for information first then if i cant find ask questions.

Pancho1188
04-08-2005, 09:05 PM
More traffic = More

competition (in the real world, if you catch my drift...)

Not that I wish stagnation in Bruce's

business...

...on the other hand, what do you need more traffic for? The tens of thousands of posts available

aren't enough for you? ;) ;)