PDA

View Full Version : Family reactions?

Knuuttipukki
11-25-2004, 04:10 AM
Have anyone

noticed that mones affect to family members too? I´ve noticed no big difference so I´m not sure. So have you noticed

any difference? :blink:

Surreal
11-25-2004, 04:22 AM
I live with my parents.... My

mother is hyper sensitive to ANYTHING. (so am I) She really has not said anything about it.

I kind of doubt

mones would have significant effects on kin mostly because of being the same blood. Of course mones are going to

effect them just as most others, just not in a sexual way. I can see SoE making say your older/younger sisters more

chatty around you. Just hope she does not have a slumber party. RUN AWAY!!!!!

bjf
11-25-2004, 06:51 AM
One time I guess I wore too much none

and everyone was screaming at me. I think it was last thanksgiving :). Another time my dad errupted at me as soon

as he picked me up from the train station.

Using mostly soe and wagg and pheros after that, I've never

noticed anything, except my grandma getting chatty.

Alot of people find that their family members react,

probably moreso in cases where none is involved?

jose
11-25-2004, 07:53 AM
This will be the perfect opportunity

to use Pheromones this Thanksgiving, a lot of people will be at my grandmother's house. My sister's hot friend is

going to be there, so it looks like it might be SOE or AE for me (or maybe a combination of both), haven't decided

yet.

Gegogi
11-25-2004, 11:18 AM
In my experience, 'mones don't

seem to effect close family and friends, at least it isn't obvious. They seem most effective on strangers and

casual acquaintances.

Knuuttipukki
11-25-2004, 01:33 PM
I let my sister smell my

npa/ppa mix. She told me that the smell was good but too strong. My mom don´t like the smell of the TE but she likes

the smell of TE and SMPO mix. I wonder if I can make my brother chatty with soe...

Friendly1
11-26-2004, 12:13 AM
I told my mature nieces about

the pheromones. They are all skeptical about them, but then, they are also a bit fascinated with the stories I

tell. They generally put up with a lot of nonsense from me, and have always called me their crazy uncle, so it's

hard to say whether the pheromones have had a discernible affect on the older ones.

But the new generation of

nieces do seem to behave differently than their mothers did at the same age. One is quite fascinated with me

(except when my brother, her grandfather, is in the room -- she just absolutely adores him). Another is a bit

standoffish with me -- I rarely get to see her and I suspect she is just old enough to be a little unnerved.

These nieces are 1 and 2 years old respectively. The 1-year-old is most comfortable with me. I can often get her

to stop fussing just by holding her, whereas her mother, grandmother, and grandfather often have trouble getting her

to calm down. It doesn't always work for me, mind you. It's one of those, You-have-to-see-it-to-appreciate-it

effects.

Surreal
11-27-2004, 05:07 AM
I first met cuz when I was 9,

for a few times. Then just last year ( 21) I lived with him and man -o- man is he a sex HOUND! He gets dates on

online BDSM site and bangs all these chicks. So now I am in NC he is in NJ (I think) I just emailed him tonight

about mones... I bet he will love them!!!

I dont know why I posted this... I hope it is relavent to the

thread.

-S