PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, you should carry some "dram" bottles

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 04:18 AM
Hi Bruce / everyone else interested,

well, this is my first msg post... and kinda funny that its totally not DIHL or \"hit\" related... I\'ve used pheromones for like what...8 mths already...but life has been pretty kind (of the pheromone kind hahaha) ....and its good enough reading all those great stories from \"paulA\", \"jambat\", \"scientist\", \"jose\" and the hit squad old and new.

Anyway, enough about myself.. Bruce, I have a few suggestions:

1) Why not carry a selection of mixing / testing equipment by themselves. I know there is the stone labs kit and P10...but some stuff like ...dram bottles...mixing botttles of different sizes...droppers..sringes....etc...you site would rule then! (not that it does not now of course! images/icons/tongue.gif )

2) Oh yeah...applicators for both men and women would be another great product!

3)I was wondering, what is the take now on combining aromatherapy products with pheromones? any stuff like phero candles...phero incense etc...in the pipeline?

i will prob post a few more msgs abt my experiences (limited) ... hits (not as many as you studs hahaha)...but right now gota get back to work...

Keep the faith strong gentlemen
images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 01:08 PM
Glad to have you Zippo. I think Bruce is planning on it. Those are the little roll on bottles e-oil come in right? We hope to hear more from you. The \"Hit Squad\" needs more members, so tell us about your hits.

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Bruce
11-08-2001, 05:52 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a large case of empty 10ml roll-on bottles and one of 10ml atomizers on the way. They should arrive next week sometime. They are clear glass. I am going to give them away like crazy as soon as they arrive. I didn\'t have time to test a sample, so I\'ll just get feedback from customers.

Tall Cool One is looking for some metal atomizers like they have at atomizersking. They are nicer and probably stronger, but I wanted to get something in asap, get them out and around and get some feedback about them.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Bruce