PDA

View Full Version : pheromones? stress releif????

luckyhorse
11-24-2004, 08:04 PM
unknowingly i have noticed thinking back over the last few months my attitude has changed a little while using

pheromones i find i worry a'lot less and i'am more easily able to deal with everyday nuisances in fact my brother

who is the only person in the world who i would like to strangle when he is at his worst[ we work together] is under

a'lot of stress lately and kinda blew up at me today normally i would lash back but somehow now find my self able

to calm him down and take control has anyone else experinced this as well? or have i just learned how to deal with

situations better?

Gegogi
11-24-2004, 09:16 PM
I've haven't noticed any

difference in my behavior after applying 'mones. I usually put it on and forget about it. Of course, I'm a very

low stress person--Mr. Mellow--so maybe I'm incapable of perceiving any difference. Or, maybe you're experiencing

a placebo effect. However, some foods, especially processed food with lots of preservatives, make me feel nervous

and uptight.

Watcher
11-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Yes luckyhorse you are 100% esp

with a 3 pheromone combo ie rone anone and anol im able to handle stressful situations much calmer and more

effectivley - guess the anol makes me happier the anone gives me a testostrone and alpha feeling and the arone well

it seems to calm also.

Surreal
11-24-2004, 11:19 PM
2 early for me to tell, have not

been using them to often. I am waiting to get over the hump : )

-s