PDA

View Full Version : Essence of a Woman - dilute with water or ethanol?

Pherozen
11-24-2004, 03:38 AM
Just got my essence of a woman. Wow, what a strong smell. This stuff really does reek, but it oddly

smells good at the same time. Doesn't seem to make me horny, but actually makes me feel somewhat nauseous. This

stuff sure makes me woozy. Maybe I just need to dilute it. From what I know so far, in order to turn it into a PCC

type strength I would need a 1:40 concentration. I did some math and determined that I would need 5 drops (0.25ml)

of EoW to 9.75ml of some sort of diluting liquid. I've read through old posts of the testing phase and saw a lot

about a few drops to a galon of water, and I think a few people tested with alcohol. What works better? I thought

I'd ask the forum's professional opinion before I went out and bought... A) SD40 denatured ethanol
B) SD 39-c

detatured ethanol
C) Everclear (not actually sure if I can get this haven't checked)
D) Perfumer's Alcohol

(diluent)
E) distilled H2O
For those who tested EoW, what did you pr

BassMan
11-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Just got my essence of

a woman. Wow, what a strong smell. The few drops to a gallon of water was the original stuff, which is 100x

what you have.

I've noticed that it is more stable in EtOH than in DI HOH. It seems to self-destruct in water

after a while. I have a dilution in Everclear that I've had for more than a year that still reeks.

-Bass

Pherozen
11-25-2004, 03:21 PM
thanks, I'll go with the Ethanol,

one more question, does anyone know if denatured Ethanol (SD 40, 39c etc) tastes bad after it dries? Will it make

my skin taste like crap?

Silver
11-25-2004, 11:12 PM
Where does one get SD40 ethanol?

I know you can get it online, but where would I go to find it in a brick-and-mortar store?

Thanks
~Silver