PDA

View Full Version : how many spritzes of Roman

bolounit
11-23-2004, 04:49 PM
how many

spritx of roman cologne if used as a both a dedorant and aplied to the face ? Does 1 to 2 spritz per arm pit and 1

to 2 spritzes on the face work ?any suggestions on how much and where to aply?

oscar
11-23-2004, 05:24 PM
bolounit,

Unless you're

intentionally going for converting Roman's Androstenol into Androstenone I would avoid spraying it in your armpits,

although that IS a strategy that some guys have tried with the IR products.

One problem is that there is no

knowing in advance at what rate conversion will take place. Another is that as you heat up, let's say while

dancing, you get sudden blasts of fragrance release. I'd suggest using a deodorant as a deodorant and spraying the

cologne on your chest, wrists, and neck.

As with any other cologne or fragranced pheromone product, the scent

itself determines how much you can apply. Try a total of two sprays at first and adjust to taste as needed.

Oscar :)

bolounit
11-23-2004, 05:46 PM
bolounit,

Unless you're intentionally going for converting Roman's Androstenol into Androstenone

I would avoid spraying it in your armpits, although that IS a strategy that some guys have tried with the IR

products.

One problem is that there is no knowing in advance at what rate conversion will take place. Another

is that as you heat up, let's say while dancing, you get sudden blasts of fragrance release. I'd suggest using a

deodorant as a deodorant and spraying the cologne on your chest, wrists, and neck.

As with any other cologne or

fragranced pheromone product, the scent itself determines how much you can apply. Try a total of two sprays at first

and adjust to taste as needed.

Oscar :) whats the difference between Androstenol and Androstenone and

there effects ?

oscar
11-23-2004, 06:05 PM
bolounit,

Click here. (http://pherolibrary.com/pmc05/pmc05_02.html#what) That'll take you to a page in the

Pherolibrary that you can find linked at the top of the page.

Oscar :)

Silver
11-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Oh and, try not to spritz cologne

on your face...that sounds like a recipe for owwieness ;)~Silver

bolounit
11-24-2004, 04:01 PM
anybody have any luck with it ?Also they do describe it as being 6 times stronger than there stock

colognes i do understand its a nol product . Whats a good additive to add to it ?should i do a none or cops or

something else ? what would you recomend to add to it ? i think at first i will just use the roman cologne as is per

se as a baseline but i am interested in your thoughts on the matter . They do say that it is twice as powerful as

dark continent and hoops .