PDA

View Full Version : Okay Okay

MOBLEYC57
11-22-2004, 05:12 PM
:type: I was trying not to

say anything, mods please delete this thread, but isn't this suppose to be the part of the forum for MONE

usage/products, and the OPEN FORUM for most of the other discussions, or have I missed something? :blink:

No

:nono: flaming or getting upset wit me, but...

belgareth
11-22-2004, 05:16 PM
Your right and it is sometimes

hard to draw the line. So many threads start out Science of Attraction related then digress.

MOBLEYC57
11-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Your right and

it is sometimes hard to draw the line. So many threads start out Science of Attraction related then digress.

Thanks, Bel, it just seems as though if no mones are mentioned, it should be in the open forum, and there

are probably those that aren't aware. :drunk:

belgareth
11-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Although the name of this forum

is Pheromone discussion we have always left it open to the science of attraction. The various components overlap so

much that it would be impossible to seperate them.

There is one thread that I have been participating in

regarding Atkins that needs to be moved because it does not have any relationship to attraction. I'll do that right

after I post this. And, of course, there is this one.

belgareth
11-22-2004, 06:01 PM
To tell the truth, the toughest

part of moderating the forum is not deciding where threads should go. Almost everybody is good about it, we rarely

have to move threads. The real problem is stopping abuses. We get people trying every possible scam to glean extra

points on the forum to get to that discount coupon sooner. There's the guy that posts on every thread, whether he

has something relevent to say or not. Or the other one who posts the same thing in half a dozen different threads or

who puts a small portion of his thought into each of 5-6 successive posts. It's funny because the discount coupon

isn't all that big a deal. They save $35 by putting in a dozen hours worth of pointless typing. Not a very high

return for their efforts.