PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

Skyy
11-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Im not using mones on this

person since it's far to late for them to even make a difference.

Ok in a nutshell I believe one of my co

workers likes me. I didnt really pay much attention to her signals for a long time, but recently I have and started

payin more attention to her. So this is brand new week and i'm gonna try and mix things up a bit.

This

week im trying to avoid/ignore her and just do my own thing. Now im trying to figure out if this will get me

anywhere. My goal is to get her to start flirting even more with me, hell or even chase me & to drive her nuts

etc.

Question is will it work and how long you think I could actully keep this up for. To long and id assume

interest would be lost correct?

pheromack
11-22-2004, 04:51 PM
I dont think that will work.

what I do recommend since ive been in this situation before , is flirt with her a little, joke around and then based

on the feedback she gives you decide, because if you aviod and ignore her any more she may think you just dont have

any interest in her and leave you alone.but do what i said and you should have great results.

Friendly1
11-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Im not using mones

on this person since it's far to late for them to even make a difference.
You might be surprised.

Ok in a nutshell I believe one of my co workers likes me. I didnt really pay much attention to her signals

for a long time, but recently I have and started payin more attention to her. So this is brand new week and i'm

gonna try and mix things up a bit.
Change yourself and be patient. If you have been unobtainable to her

and she is still acting interested, the ball is in your court. So, cranking up the volume probably won't hurt.

This week im trying to avoid/ignore her and just do my own thing. Now im trying to figure out if this will

get me anywhere. My goal is to get her to start flirting even more with me, hell or even chase me & to drive her

nuts etc.
If it were me, I would put myself in her path but not to have any direct interaction with her.

I would wear strong pheromone applications. If you don't normally dress a notch above the office standard, that

would probably give her an excuse to start talking to you.

If your goal is to get her to make some sort of move,

about all you can expect at first is for her to start a conversation. If she is interested enough, she'll try to

talk to you about anything just to get you to talk back to her.

If you really want to pursue it, then each time

she moves forward, you need to respond, drop off a little (to test her resolve -- sometimes women just like mess

with men in the office, like men often just like to mess with the women -- people are strange, that way).

If you

can hook her, unless she turns out to be totally aggressive, you'll need to reel her in slowly until she feels like

you're worth going for. Once one of you makes a move, it will be all over the office in a matter of hours.

Surreal
11-22-2004, 08:02 PM
Just ask her to hang out with

you and your friends. All go to a bar or pool hall.

"well if you change your mind we go here every thursday

night around 10." , that is a good reponse if she says no. (of course tailor it to your situation)

With that

approach she will know it is just a casual freind thing and she should not be intimidated.

CptKipling
11-23-2004, 09:57 AM
I dont think

that will work. what I do recommend since ive been in this situation before , is flirt with her a little, joke

around and then based on the feedback she gives you decide, because if you aviod and ignore her any more she may

think you just dont have any interest in her and leave you alone.but do what i said and you should have great

results.
Gold.

Skyy, dangle some attention in front of her and then pull it away to see how she

responds. If she grabs for it, then your in ;)

Skyy
11-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Gold.

Skyy, dangle some attention in front of her and then pull it away to see how she responds. If she grabs for it,

then your in ;)

Today I had the intention of just going to chit chat for about 5 mins but I got stuck

chatting with her for 35-40 so I guess thats good.

CptKipling
11-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Should be, as long as you

don't lay it on too thick. :thumbsup: