PDA

View Full Version : eeeewwwwww, it smells like cat piss here!!

Tiger4
11-21-2004, 02:56 PM
I decided to try out my AE gel pack last night. It says on the package that it's a single use so I

went ahead and used the entire packet. It had a pungent odor to it.

Last night at the club, when I was

talking to this woman she complained of it smelling like cat piss and had a disagreable look on her face. She

wanted to be polite to me but I could tell how she started to turn away from me that it had to be the AE gel pack

that was producing the cat piss odor. I felt embarrassed especially after other women sort of turned away from me

as well.

If and when I get another AE gelpack, I won't use the whole packet and I'll also use a cover scent.

I don't understand why they said "single use" on the packet because it smells bad in my opinion.

DCW
11-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Did you shower before the

application?
I'm suprised although I never used the gel I always thought that AE had a pleasant

smell.

DCW

HK45Mark23
11-21-2004, 04:12 PM
HI

I only use about 1/3 of the pack some times ½.

Also get some essential oils like musk or sandalwood and put a drop or two in your hand after squeezing the gel in

your hand. Mix then rub in hare. I like this method. The hair acts as a wick and releases it as well as the musk and

or sandalwood smells nice. The E/O that Bruce sells here at L/S has Androstenoland comes in Amber,

Citrus, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Musk, Rose and Vanilla. They can be found under the Scented

tab.

HK45Mark23

pheromack
11-21-2004, 04:26 PM
yea ive heard of musk but not

cat piss, I dont think the gel pack smelled like that, maybe it couldve been a mixture of sweat that added to that.

I know AE usually smells great.

BassMan
11-21-2004, 05:36 PM
I decided to try out

my AE gel pack last night. It says on the package that it's a single use so I went ahead and used the entire

packet. It had a pungent odor to it.Assuming the AE pack contains the usual .130 mg of phero content, that

would be 0.058 none - definately an OD. Try 1/2 to 1/3 of a pack. Although AE never smells like cat piss to me, some

women perceive it that way, even in moderate doses.

-Bass

bjf
11-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Yea, some women can smell things we

can't :(

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Assuming the AE

pack contains the usual .130 mg of phero content, that would be 0.058 none - definately an OD. Try 1/2 to 1/3 of a

pack. Although AE never smells like cat piss to me, some women perceive it that way, even in moderate doses.

-Bass
:type: I bet it's the women that actually have a cat(s).

Watcher
11-22-2004, 02:33 AM
tiger4 hasnt responded but in

terms of women it could be the 1 in 100 that have a Arone supersensitivity / neg reaction to it.

Women

apparently have a sense of Androgen smell about 10-100 times as much as guys.

MadMaxx
11-22-2004, 07:19 AM
tiger4 hasnt responded but in terms of women it could be the 1 in 100 that have a Arone

supersensitivity / neg reaction to it.

Women apparently have a sense of Androgen smell about 10-100 times as

much as guys.

I have never equated AE smell with cat piss, BUT to me is smells hellish; evil; I

can't stand it. I sent mine back to Bruce. I am a man, but I have a more sensitive nose than anyone I know. I would

not surprise me if women found the smell of it revolting. It could depend on a person's skin, BUT for me, it smells

like hell even in the botle, without any kind of reaction going on on my skin.

Watcher
11-22-2004, 12:30 PM
most woemn find AE very attractive

? you could just be one of the unlucky types that have a arone sensitiviity.

HK45Mark23
11-22-2004, 01:18 PM
I like AE and

every woman I have polled have liked it. Also I apologize for the mistake I made earlier. I thought we were

talking about Edge gel packs and I have not tried the AE gel although I do own AE in its liquid form and use it

almost every day.
HK45Mark23

Watcher
11-22-2004, 02:18 PM
AE seems to be much better quality

than The edge just personal preference - i think the edge scent needs to be cleaned up. But its good for a newbie

deal.