PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones on gifts? Could it work?

bmindful01
11-21-2004, 05:37 AM
Okay Gang,

Searched through the forum on this one and I couldn't find anything so hopefully it hasn't been

posted already. Because the holiday season is now upon us i had an idea that i wanted to run by the rest of you. Is

it possible to spray or apply -mones to gift we were to give a friend or aquaintances that we want to have more than

that with? What i mean is if you were to give a gift to someone and spray 1-2 sprays of ex.chikara in the box before

wrapping it. Since the -mones are not on your skin they will last much much longer and when she does open the gift,

the combination of her being very excited in receiving the gift(postive correlation to you) and then the -mones

hitting her(another positive correalation from a different angle) could have a deeper effect on you where she now

may have thoughts of you other than just friends. the next time you see them you will have mones on and it will then

stregthen the stimulus and response and thus her emotional and mental feelings towards you will be strengthen. I

know it a bit rough around the edges but I think we may be on to something if it COULD work. Please as muchfeedback

as possible.

Have_Courage
11-21-2004, 07:49 AM
##########

platinumfox
11-21-2004, 09:12 AM
Okay

Gang,

Searched through the forum on this one and I couldn't find anything so hopefully it hasn't been

posted already. Because the holiday season is now upon us i had an idea that i wanted to run by the rest of you. Is

it possible to spray or apply -mones to gift we were to give a friend or aquaintances that we want to have more than

that with? What i mean is if you were to give a gift to someone and spray 1-2 sprays of ex.chikara in the box before

wrapping it. Since the -mones are not on your skin they will last much much longer and when she does open the gift,

the combination of her being very excited in receiving the gift(postive correlation to you) and then the -mones

hitting her(another positive correalation from a different angle) could have a deeper effect on you where she now

may have thoughts of you other than just friends. the next time you see them you will have mones on and it will then

stregthen the stimulus and response and thus her emotional and mental feelings towards you will be strengthen. I

know it a bit rough around the edges but I think we may be on to something if it COULD work. Please as muchfeedback

as possible.Why waste mones on a gift use it on your body?If you send a teddy bear and he gets a hit from

your friend I hope he posts it here."Lady gives DIHL look to Teddy Bear and falls in love."

Friendly1
11-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Yes, you can spray pheromones

on a gift, and it works. I have done it. I put APC on a stuffed teddy bear. The girl loved it and kept it

prominently displayed in her office for more than a year.

Someone else posted a thread about working in a soup

kitchen, where he applied some pheromones to one soup pot and more people gravitated toward that than the other (or

maybe it was more women).

I don't recall the exact circumstances.

But if you are going for a psychological

embedding, you have to be sure to associate the gift with a very happy, exciting experience for the recipient. I

don't think merely giving the gift will have much effect in the long run.

And I doubt one gift would achieve

much anyway, unless it was like a diamond ring a guy was giving to his girlfriend (as he proposed marriage).

j5fakt0r
11-21-2004, 02:02 PM
This is some dam good advice...

a teddy bear, a ring, put some in the food...

HK45Mark23
11-21-2004, 04:18 PM
I don’t think he said in the food but on the pot. His words were "to

one soup pot."

HK45Mark23

Surreal
11-21-2004, 04:34 PM
I hope he did not add it to the

soup...talk about a lawsuit. I say go for it. As HAVE COURAGE stated...make sure she reacts well to the product you

plan on useing. What is the gift? How will it be presented? Presentation will determine success in many ways. What

is the gift for?

bjf
11-21-2004, 07:08 PM
I put it on soup pots....I have

tested with a lot of objects and found results with those that disperse heat, and none with those that don't.

However, I think it would work on a gift, because it would be in such close proximity to the person, heat or not.

Friendly1
11-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Um, guys, generally speaking,

unless you're already in some sort of relationship with the girl, giving gifts is NOT a good idea.

CptKipling
11-22-2004, 09:34 AM
bmindful,

I'm certain that

there is something about it on the forum, 'cos I wrote something :)

I've put pheros on stuffed toys and

flowers in the past, went well in both cases.

Snoopy
11-22-2004, 09:42 AM
I gave a bracelet 2 shots of beta

Chikara and gave it to a friend. She kept calling afterwards.

Rover The Dog
11-22-2004, 10:15 AM
I put some afa on a letter

i wrote to a friend... didnt do too much i think... ive barely talked to her since i wrote the letter but i know

that would have happened anyway.

Watcher
11-22-2004, 11:57 AM
yes ive sent lettters with

pheromones attached usually complaint letters for poor customer service sent registerd post with some Anone attached

- usually get free stuff or a quick resolution.

Surreal
11-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Um, guys,

generally speaking, unless you're already in some sort of relationship with the girl, giving gifts is NOT a good

idea.
If I happen to run across somthing that a female friend will really like I will pick it up for them.

I have gotten little thing for coworkers as well. For a few examples a few years ago I worked in a restaurunt am I

would wear lapal pins. A fellow server commented about this. I happen to know she loved dolphins. I was in Kmart an

bumped into nice looking pins of dolphins. A few dollars and bam a smile. Got her a box of 128 crayons for her b-day

as well. Last year I gave another friend a few comedy CDs. Spongebob bandaids to a bartender who loved Spongebob.

Just little inexpesive things. I always have no intentions just being freindly. : )

If I would give somthing

to a girl I had my eyes on and wanted to use mones it would be simple but meaningful to her. Somthing she might use,

view, or come in contact with fairly often.

bmindful01
11-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback,

I am similiar to Surreal on this one, I try to find things here and there to get for friends and aquaintances

just because it feels great to give and love and that is part of my way of showing it. As it was brought up in

discussion, there are obviously variables that are important to look at when thinking about "planting mones" that

will change your success from situation to situation. In my situation both women I will be giving gifts to have A)

received little things from me before B) have responded well to mones in my presence at least once before. The down

side though is, I probably will not be in their presence at the time of their opening the gifts. I think it could

still work and based off some of your feedback as well as for the fact that these girls are fond of me and this

convert mone placement could be what they need to get over the edge. Any feedback good or bad? What types of mones

would hypothetically work better for this type of delivery? More Experiences...

CptKipling
11-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Surrel,

Thoughtful

presents are A LOT better than expensive ones, but you still have to be carefull about the relationship you have

first. The way you did it was good, but generally I would warn anyone away from a, "I like her, I had better by her

a gift to impress her..." situation.

Surreal
11-23-2004, 10:08 AM
^^^ agreed

TRock
11-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Um, guys,

generally speaking, unless you're already in some sort of relationship with the girl, giving gifts is NOT a good

idea.
i was about to say the same thing. gifts shouldn't be given to a female you haven't had sex with

unless she is a relative or truly a friend.

Surreal
11-23-2004, 12:53 PM
gifts shouldn't be

given to a female you haven't had sex with .........
:rofl:

That just strikes me as being funny. :

)

BassMan
11-23-2004, 01:53 PM
:rofl:

That

just strikes me as being funny. : ) Beyond funny. Absurd.

Interesting presents, gifts that really

connect with the recipient, are a sign that you are "being present", and "paying attention". And if I can hook

somebody into wanting to give me gifts that require that level of consciousness, I figure we've taught each other a

great deal.

-Bass

CptKipling
11-23-2004, 04:06 PM
gifts shouldn't

be given to a female you haven't had sex with
...quoted directly from a seduction site.

bmindful01
11-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Beyond funny.

Absurd.

Interesting presents, gifts that really connect with the recipient, are a sign that you are "being

present", and "paying attention". And if I can hook somebody into wanting to give me gifts that require that level

of consciousness, I figure we've taught each other a great deal.

-Bass
Great insight Bass. I would

have to say that to give unconditionally is very hard for some but for those that can it is truly a wonderful

experience, you feel present and at peace.

BassMan
11-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Great insight

Bass. I would have to say that to give unconditionally is very hard for some but for those that can it is truly a

wonderful experience, you feel present and at peace.I have a long history of giving "prezzies". It's a

discipline I have been working with since I was a kid, and realized how much I _hated_ giving obligatory gifts.

Forty or so years later, it's just playful to see a thing and realize that it would fulfill a need/get a giggle out

of/seriously turn on somebody I care about. My own little way of saying "bite me" to the consumer culture.

-Bass