View Full Version : Going Up

koolking1
11-20-2004, 04:19 PM
it might work out better,

clitoris is more easily found.

dolly
11-20-2004, 04:31 PM
HA!!!!!! Love your logic on this

one....it is usally better going that direction....

Have_Courage
11-20-2004, 04:54 PM
##########

koolking1
11-20-2004, 04:56 PM
how many people

don't even know where it is??? Lots I'll bet. Ladies, your thoughts - are they licking in all the wrong

places?

dolly
11-20-2004, 04:59 PM
I've had ones who didn't really

have a clue. For them, we had to have a little "show and tell" lesson with the lights on. After that, they seemed

to catch on. Visual aids usually do work best......

Have_Courage
11-20-2004, 04:59 PM
##########

koolking1
11-20-2004, 05:02 PM
we don't use

torchlights in the USA.

Have_Courage
11-20-2004, 05:04 PM
##########

koolking1
11-20-2004, 05:05 PM
flashlights!!! We're

good at describing things.

Have_Courage
11-20-2004, 05:08 PM
##########

dolly
11-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Try a treasure map.....X marks the

spot!!!!

koolking1
11-20-2004, 05:12 PM
still doing the

ex, eh? nice

dolly
11-20-2004, 05:14 PM
None of my ex's are worth

doing.......I got every bit of use that I could out of them.....and I'm glad they're gone......on to greener

pastures, so to speak.

koolking1
11-20-2004, 05:19 PM
some green food

coloring!!

dolly
11-20-2004, 05:22 PM
From the looks of your posts, I

don't think you'd need it, darlin'......

koolking1
11-20-2004, 05:24 PM
nice - thanks Dolly.

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 06:18 PM
how many

people don't even know where it is??? Lots I'll bet. Ladies, your thoughts - are they licking in all the wrong

places?
Need the right touch. Light touches are always better than rough firm licks.

j5fakt0r
11-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Need the

right touch. Light touches are always better than rough firm licks.
totally. according to my ex, light is

definately a lot better, and not just that but if u get into a groove, you gotta keep it at that groove. Light and

quick....

Newbie gal
11-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Yup, light and quick, little

twirls, are what we like.

Surreal
11-23-2004, 11:17 PM
So that's where it is!!!!!!

:rofl:

MOBLEYC57
11-24-2004, 07:23 AM
Need the right

touch. Light touches are always better than rough firm licks.
I beg to differ madam. I have a firm licking

technique that'll make you click your heels like a seal ... with a smile! :cheers: :run:

Newbie gal
11-25-2004, 08:31 PM
I beg to

differ madam. I have a firm licking technique that'll make you click your heels like a seal ... with a smile!

Then you are not my type ! :nono:

Have_Courage
11-25-2004, 09:36 PM
##########

Newbie gal
11-25-2004, 09:40 PM
you got part of it right.

but ... clitoris is not the only spot. It's boring if you just focus on that.

Have_Courage
11-25-2004, 10:05 PM
##########

Gegogi
11-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Most women love to have their

clit licked but the stroke--pressure and rhythm--must be customized to the individual or you risk a kick in the

head. Worse yet, you can sabotage their orgasm with the wrong stroke or by changing in mid-stream. If they don't

cum within 5 minutes you need additional practice and instruction in "giving face." Long sessions can be

uncomfortable for both parties.

Personally, I've found most women need lighter strokes. Lighter strokes

also tend to allow multiple orgasms. I've actually only met one exception. My last ill-fated girlfriend got off by

violently humping her clit on my leg, a pillow or anything rounded and soft. Her relentless grinding was extremely

tough on both my tongue and wang...

Incidentally, many women love to have their pussy stretched open while

receiving face. It makes them cum faster and more intensely. Also, after getting them hot 'n bothered with clit

licks, firmer strokes to the outer hole and lips often invoke a different type of orgasm, the type that sets off

their whole lower body. For some women this may be enhanced by pressing the "bridge" between anus and pussy just

prior to orgasm.

dolly
11-26-2004, 09:39 AM
"Have a smooth shave, men's

beard/moustache is a hindrance and not appreciated."

Oh, I disagree on that statement!!! Actually, I prefer

facial hair on a man, because as long as they know what to do with it, it can heighten the sensations.

belgareth
11-26-2004, 09:58 AM
"Have a smooth

shave, men's beard/moustache is a hindrance and not appreciated."

Oh, I disagree on that statement!!! Actually,

I prefer facial hair on a man, because as long as they know what to do with it, it can heighten the

sensations.
Never had a woman complain yet about my beard, other than tickling her legs. Have had a few

complaints when I was clean shaven.

MOBLEYC57
11-26-2004, 03:49 PM
Then you are

not my type ! :nono::lovestruc I tink I can chang'ja mind gurl! :POKE: In me bag of licks, der are tings

dat changes your kind of minds ...

puppy licks
cat licks
snake

licks
da bid dog licks
the ant eater licks, annnnnd
the male version of

the notorious BJ that will have you answering when I ask, "Who's ya daddy?" you will say, with a smile, "You are!

You are!" :lol:

All used with different techniques learned over da years ... guaranteed to have you

clicking yer heels, and waking up singing to yerself! :box:

Damn! That sounds like I'm bragging, but I

ain't! :kiss:

culturalblonde
11-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Gawd... there's name for

licks now! :lol:

MOBLEYC57
11-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Gawd...

there's name for licks now! :lol:
Nawh! :blink: Those names have been around since Mobley's first

nectar feastl! :drunk: Tis all technique, my Dear Watsonablonde! :lovestruc

Gegogi
11-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Actually you don't have to lick

to make her cum. My upper lip rubbed back 'n forth across the clit works nearly as well. That technique frees up

the tongue to work the pussy lips and love hole. However, in order for this to work, you must to learn to move the

neck perpendicular to the tongue strokes.

Newbie gal
11-27-2004, 09:00 PM
All used

with different techniques learned over da years ... guaranteed to have you clicking yer heels, and waking up singing

to yerself! :box:

Damn! That sounds like I'm bragging, but I ain't! :kiss:
Stop bragging.

:nono:

Newbie gal
11-27-2004, 09:01 PM
:kiss:
Actually

you don't have to lick to make her cum. My upper lip rubbed back 'n forth across the clit works nearly as well.

That technique frees up the tongue to work the pussy lips and love hole. However, in order for this to work, you

must to learn to move the neck perpendicular to the tongue strokes.
You are the pro !

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Stop bragging.

:nono:
Yes Dear. :box:

Tiger4
11-27-2004, 10:52 PM
I find it easier to do it while

the woman is on top. Once, while I was doing it I told the woman that you can cum if you'd like. Then she pressed

her whole vagina into my mouth and begain violently grinding her pelvis back and forth. That got her off fairly

quickly.

Gegogi
11-28-2004, 12:39 AM
"You are the pro

!"
No girlfriend anymore so I'm gettin' rusty. I wonder if I can find someone that wants to practice?

Newbie gal
11-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Can't you find one with your

mones?

Gegogi
11-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Probably could but I'm still

licking my wounds from the last entanglement. The song says "no woman, no cry" and ain't it the truth.

Enticing
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
I agree with Newbie Gal, Mobes.

Firm pressure on the clit... will have me butt crawling backwards AWAY from ya. I mean you can WORK UP to that, but

as I have noticed, it's not the initial technique... it's the ability to read a woman's body language. I mean if

she is widening her thighs and moaning, hell yeah you are doing well. But watch for the opposite things too, and if

she seems less than enthused, DON'T sigh and act annoyed with her! In my experience most men start out too hard.

Maybe I don't drink as much booze as their usual dates! I am not numb down there lol

MOBLEYC57
12-02-2004, 08:33 PM
I agree with

Newbie Gal, Mobes. Firm pressure on the clit... will have me butt crawling backwards AWAY from ya. I mean you can

WORK UP to that, but as I have noticed, it's not the initial technique... it's the ability to read a woman's body

language. I mean if she is widening her thighs and moaning, hell yeah you are doing well. But watch for the opposite

things too, and if she seems less than enthused, DON'T sigh and act annoyed with her! In my experience most men

start out too hard. Maybe I don't drink as much booze as their usual dates! I am not numb down there lolOh

my! Lady E, how in the hell are ya!!? :lovestruc

I agree wit ya! :thumbsup: You must understand that

everyone's definition of firm can be different, and my word "firm" meant constant stimulation with a certain

technique that's only done when the nectar has begun to leak. I'm well aware that time is the guide which leads to

that hooded coward. T'would be a shame for a man not to know how to read the "oh yeah, bring it!" signs, but

we all started out unaware of the how tos, yes? I read well, annnnnnd I take my time turning each page.:whip:

Starting out too hard is for the beginners, and with time, they too shall/should learn, but like you said ... tis

about reading your lovers body's signal. I wouldn't want you trying to get away while I'm trying to get my eat

on! I'm sooooooooooo glad that ... I can read! I can read! :drunk:

Be well, Lady E. Missed ya! :wave:

Enticing
12-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Hi Mobes... you lil rascal you!

I know you are an expert! I mean I have heard ya brag on it enough times... lol...

I think that other

thread where Dr. Somebody said women could take a supplement to help them if they "take too long" to orgasm was

still on my mind and irritating me a little... I mean what exactly is 'too long' anyway? Men have always been

microwaves and women have always been crock pots and the difference between his 5 minutes to get ready and her 20

minutes is what makes the world go 'round!

But then you already knew that, didn't ya Mobes. You lil'

nectar addict you! ;)

Enticing

Gegogi
12-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Hmm, my last girlfriend only took

2-3 minutes until full ignition (faster than me). My ex-wife took 5 or 6. I've never met a 20 minute lady...

MOBLEYC57
12-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Hi Mobes... you

lil rascal you! I know you are an expert! I mean I have heard ya brag on it enough times... lol...

I think that

other thread where Dr. Somebody said women could take a supplement to help them if they "take too long" to orgasm

was still on my mind and irritating me a little... I mean what exactly is 'too long' anyway? Men have always been

microwaves and women have always been crock pots and the difference between his 5 minutes to get ready and her 20

minutes is what makes the world go 'round!

But then you already knew that, didn't ya Mobes. You lil' nectar

addict you! ;)

EnticingNot an expert ... just one that wanted to learn and did. The longer it takes

for'em to blow, the better for me ... I like it when it takes a while. 60 minutes is the minimum daily requirement

(MDR)! :thumbsup: And yes, I love making the world go 'round!:whip:

Later with gravy, baby! :wave:

P.S. I

wasn't bragging, honest, I just so enjoy feasting! I had a girl ask me if I was in prison, 'cause she heard that

men that have been to prison love to feast off nectar. Squange! :rant: Never been locked up, but I'm a

nectar-holic! :lovestruc Better stop, talking about feasting is beginning to make my teeth itch!

Gegogi
12-03-2004, 12:48 AM
"Better stop, talking

about feasting is beginning to make my teeth itch!"

That's because nookie juice is highly acidic

(like tomatos and oranges).

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 06:05 AM
That's because

nookie juice is highly acidic (like tomatos and oranges).
Geeeez, G! :rant: Mobley's phrase "makes my

teeth itch" means that I'm ready for some feasting time, in which I get asked, "how do you scratch it?" all the

time. My answer "it can only be scratched with female pubic hair." :thumbsup:

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Geeeez, G!

:rant: Mobley's phrase "makes my teeth itch" means that I'm ready for some feasting time, in which I get asked,

"how do you scratch it?" all the time. My answer "it can only be scratched with female pubic hair."

:thumbsup:
Let me send you some.:lol:

MOBLEYC57
12-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Let me send

you some.:lol:
If you send it with what it was grown to cover ... FEDEX'it please! :lovestruc

:cheers:

Getting that itch scratched while I feast is the ULTIMATE! :thumbsup:

Gegogi
12-05-2004, 03:01 PM
"Geeeez, G! Mobley's

phrase "makes my teeth itch" means that I'm ready for some feasting time, in which I get asked, "how do you scratch

it?"

Although "that's because nookie juice is highly acidic (like tomatos and oranges)" is true, it

was intended as witty humor. Incidentally, I prefer her love cradle hairless (not shaved but naturally hairless/near

hairless as common among certain ethnic groups). I hate pubic hairs in my mouth.

MOBLEYC57
12-05-2004, 03:39 PM
I hate pubic hairs

in my mouth.
Me too! :rant: BUT ... hairs in my mouth -vs- going without? Anybody gotta toothpick!?

:drunk:

dolly
12-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Mobley, you sound like my

man.......he'd rather "munch down" than almost anything else!!!!

MOBLEYC57
12-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Mobley, you sound

like my man.......he'd rather "munch down" than almost anything else!!!!Then you're in luck if feeling a

hungry man munching on your goodies, pleases you. :drunk: Vitamins and minerals from an OUTSTANDING source!

:lovestruc

P.S. I still have a little bull in me too! :kiss:

dolly
12-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Yes, I feel I'm very lucky in that

regard. But then, so is he......I enjoy "giving" almost as much as "receiving"!

MOBLEYC57
12-07-2004, 01:03 PM
I enjoy "giving"

almost as much as "receiving"!That's always a good thing, Dolly! :cheers: Never had one like that ... has

always been those going through the motion to be able to say they did. The quality is always different when one does

it because they think you want it done, and when one does it because they enjoy pleasing their partners just as much

as they enjoy getting pleased. :box: Of course, 278 pounds, I dominate the first hour ... got's to get my eat on

... after that ... whatever! :kiss:

dolly
12-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I usually get well taken care

of first, too..........but that WORKS for me!!!!!

MOBLEYC57
12-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I usually get

well taken care of first, too..........but that WORKS for me!!!!!
You're soooooo understanding!

:lovestruc My kind of gal! :kiss: