PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite formulas

Pherozen
11-20-2004, 12:16 AM
I thought it would

be a fun thread for you to state your favorite formulas for the following. And possibly useful to other members.

SCHOOL/WORK:
PARTIES/SOCIAL EVENTS:
DATES:
JUST GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS:

Gegogi
11-20-2004, 02:02 AM
My all time fav is Burberry

Weekend mixed 50/50 with TE and a drop of EW in a pocket atomizer. I use the same mix for everything but simply

apply more or less depending on the situation. Women love the scent so why change it? Sometimes I apply a few

stripes of SOE if I'm in a BS mood.

MOBLEYC57
11-20-2004, 06:20 AM
I'm a CHIKARA man! All

situations, 'cause it takes away my intimidation factors, and everyone is just down-home friendly! :drunk:

Snoopy
11-20-2004, 07:38 AM
School/Work: 1-2 sprays of weak

Chikara
Parties/Social Events: Chikara + SOE +/ TE
Dates: 4-6 spritz of beta Chikara (1 spritz = half spray), 6-8

dabs TE gel
Just going out with friends: usually nothing

Just recently got Pheros and Perception, need to do

more testing on these but I have a feeling the Pheros will be saved for dates, since I love the smell so much.

Knuuttipukki
11-20-2004, 08:21 AM
I just got my perception

and npa and I´m going to test them out today. Bass told me that I should try to use WAGG with TE and it really

works. [update: 1 dab npa, 2 dabs ppa -> got some constant eye contact while shopping, nothing special compared to

my earlier WAGG+TE test]

CptKipling
11-20-2004, 10:12 AM
My all time fav

is Burberry Weekend mixed 50/50 with TE and a drop of EW in a pocket atomizer. I use the same mix for everything but

simply apply more or less depending on the situation. Women love the scent so why change it? Sometimes I apply a few

stripes of SOE if I'm in a BS mood.
I have a similar system, but rotate between -nol high and -none high

A1 concoctions (check my A1 thread for details). I also apply with C7 and Pheros, depending on the situation.

Knuuttipukki
11-27-2004, 09:29 AM
I´d like to know what is your favourite/most effective product/mix combo. I´ve noticed that TE

with WAGG gets nice results. 1-2 dabs WAGG and 2-4 dabs TE is enough to make ppl react and make me feel good :D

Add few inches SOE and ppl become chattier than they usually are. I´m going to order chikara and AE to test them out

too...

Pheroman
11-28-2004, 09:06 AM
2 roll of soe, 1 dab of npa...

works like a charm