PDA

View Full Version : AFA Straight!

rjm
11-07-2001, 02:44 AM
Okay, I had put on a bit of this CK-1-knockoff in the morning, which is spiked with just a little AFA. Also, two sprays of TEsw. I had to run the car down to the dealer for some testing. Reaction from people -- NOTHING.

About three hours later, after some roaming around, I got the call that the car waws ready. I put on a single dab of AFA. I applied it to my forehead and face, and spread it as far down to my neck as possible. Usually, I feel like a pain-in-the-butt to the service managers, and I think they think of me as such, because I ask a lot of questions -- \'cause it\'s *MY* car. ANYway, yesterday, with the AFA on, I went down to pick up the car, and the service managers, the cashier, everybody there is talking to me; I had to somewhat pull myself away from them.

Wierd, but cool! images/icons/cool.gif

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 04:34 AM
Hells yes; Straight up AFA seems to do nicely for me, too!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 11:45 PM
Good to hear yeah ive been ignoring AFA actually more in favour of AE, Te and attraction and andro (8.4 is really going well.) just for those who keep asking.
Keep us coming with AFA stories.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 11:28 PM
I\'m with you Randy - Straight or with APC added for \"flavor\" - it\'s a helluva good product; I get very consistent hits with AFA images/icons/laugh.gif