PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has PI?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:26 PM
I bought a bottle of APC. It showed a surprised win to me. So I bought several bottles of APC. But every time I need to put 3-4 tab of it to my wrist when I go to club in order to see some miracle. Does anyone has suggestion where I should put APC when I get to dancing club? The scent too strong when I put 3-4 tabs. Now everyone is saying unscent PI is the \"KING\". I would like to trade my APC ( maybe 2 or 3 bottles of 1oz size ) for a PI. Is that possible? Anyone interested? Did Bruce allow me to do so in this board? I also has one 3.4 oz 100ml Pheromone for men from Miglin Institute, which was a gift I never opened. It was a very expensive item in Northtrum. I could trade that for a PI too if anyone want to mix it with your combo. It is still in box.

**DONOTDELETE**
Bruce is very good about his business - I suggest you e-mail him privately about returning prodcuts and read forum for ideas about what to try next.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
3-4 tabs - do you mean dabs or tablespoons?

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi Imissu,
If the APC is unopened (still in the plastic \"clam shell\" case) you can trade it in for some PI. No \"reshelving\" fees or anything. Just pay the postage. Send me an e-mail.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
This is great service for customers! Cheer!

**DONOTDELETE**
I think, whatever pheromone product you use, you’re going to smell like cologne OR body odor. I’m still searching for the perfect combination that smells clean AND has powerful effects.
Alter Ego seems to have the most powerful concentration of pheromones with the least smell. Many people have had amazing success with it. But I seem to have more luck with a higher ratio of adrostenone. So far, my best combo is two dabs of APC on my neck and one dab of Alter Ego on my wrist.
When using APC alone, the best you can do is apply small amounts every couple of hours until you’ve accumulated a lot of pheromones on your skin while much of the scent has faded.(But then there\'s going to be a bit of body odor smell.)
The good news is that pheromones make people feel good. So their perceptions of you are going to be more positive. I was very self conscious about the APC fragrance when I first started using it. But I’ve gotten so many compliments that I no longer worry about it.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Well, this is very interesting stuff, because on the old forum APC never got mentione really excpet to give it a bad review now and then.
Can anyone try to describe the fragrance at all?

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:27 PM
vthe fragrance of APC reminds me of CK1, but that\'s just my opinion.

I always raved about how much I liked the smell that I used it in my oil diffuser, makes my room smell really good, chicks always comment on it like first thing when they walk in, it\'s kinda funny.

**DONOTDELETE**
Let me tell you: Monday night I went to a party.There was a girl (18y.o as me) with whom we had a fight a month ago and she didn\'t even want to speak to me!But APC did a small miracle.. she came next to me and started talking to me very gently.Then she told me that she liked me!!And I understood what had happened,when she told me how much she liked the smell of my perfume.!!!!She couldn\'t do anything but following me all the time.So,even the smell of APC is helping.Looking forward to receive PI(ylang added)and see how it works.However APC,even with smaller androstenone concentrate than PI,does a great job.I wouldn\'t beleive it if I hadn\'t try it.Thanx!

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
You know, I can\'t remember if I ever used APC on its own, but I have been using it regularly since way back when I first started using pheros. I still use it a couple times per month, but always mix in something unscented. It used to be old PI, nowadays more likely Edge.
I think everyone was disappointed to see that apc had reduced its phero content so radically, but apparently it still works somewhat on its own.
In any case it really blends the phero-musky-smell in VERY well. You can mix in quite a bit of old PI or Edge or PA, sniff right to the spot where you rubbed them together (eg: wrists) and you just get this great new fragrance. Not quite apc and nothing offensive about it. Nobody will think you need a shower, if you have the apc near or on the Edge, and you don\'t need that much. There is just something about that fragrance even if they did get very stingy with the pheros. Just mix something in there. I think I will make a new duo of APC and PA, it is more affordable than the old PI.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
APC reduced its phero content \"

When did APC reduce its phero content?