PDA

View Full Version : Getting a girl with a BF

manchorito
11-19-2004, 07:53 PM
There is this one girl who I've always been slightly attracted to, but now, I feel like I am really attracted to.

Unfortunately, she just started a relationship with an asshole, who is no good for her... he will end up hurting her

but I have no idea how long it will last :(

What can I do (or what mones can I wear) to say that I offer more

than him...

TRock
11-19-2004, 07:59 PM
be a bigger asshole.

actually

i'm not sure but if she's attracted to assholes, you're not gonna win her over by trying to show her that you'll

treat her good.

Pherozen
11-19-2004, 08:18 PM
No better way to disprove to

someone that you have more to offer, then trying to prove that you have more to offer. Just keep wearing the mones

and wait it out. Better yet find a different one. There's too many girls in this world to be worried about one

that is taken.

Icehawk
11-19-2004, 08:41 PM
http://www.fastseduction.com/

Go... Read

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Continue to be nice to her.

You'll then win her over.

Friendly1
11-19-2004, 09:56 PM
There is this

one girl who I've always been slightly attracted to, but now, I feel like I am really attracted to. Unfortunately,

she just started a relationship with an asshole, who is no good for her... he will end up hurting her but I have no

idea how long it will last :(

What can I do (or what mones can I wear) to say that I offer more than

him...
Ignore her, get together with other girls, and let her see that you are a great boyfriend.

The

more you think about her, the more you want her, the more you pursue her, the less she will want to be with you.

That is the HARDEST lesson for most boys to learn. The assholes seem to learn it first, but you don't have to be

an asshole to show her she made a bad choice.

Pick a couple of girls who are a notch below your preference and

become close to them. You don't have to make either of them your girlfriend. Just let them get to know you well

enough that THEY will want to be your girlfriend.

It will be like magic for you, opening doors you have not yet

imagined.

Pherozen
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Continue to be

nice to her. You'll then win her over.
Or become her best guy friend. yawn.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Pick a

couple of girls who are a notch below your preference and become close to them. You don't have to make either of

them your girlfriend. Just let them get to know you well enough that THEY will want to be your girlfriend.

Are you asking Mancorito to use these girls? :nono:

Gegogi
11-19-2004, 11:05 PM
They've been indoctrinated by

the "seduction community." I get nearly all the nookie I want and act like a nice guy. Of course, when it ends she

usually calls me an asshole, dickhead and a liar, so maybe I'm just a good actor. Maybe I'm not as nice as I think

I am...

pheromack
11-19-2004, 11:56 PM
My best bet is not to go after

girls with bf's, because if shell leave him for you (someone better) then she can also leave you for someone

better.Just wait it out she may notice you when shes ready, but def dont try to be the great guy friend you can

easily become like a brother, which is worst than anything.Just let it flow.

Friendly1
11-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Are you

asking Mancorito to use these girls? :nono::rolleyes:

No more than any of us uses anyone else. What I

am telling him is to stop obsessing about one girl and learn to be comfortable and likeable around other girls.

The chances of his getting together with a girl he is obsessing over are pretty much non-existent. It will take

him years to accept that. But, in the meantime, he can still get out and socialize like everyone else.

Watcher
11-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Most girls that are into assholes

dont like to let other guys know they are into aggressive assholes *makes sense since most are probably aggressive

via natural high test levels and of course Anone levels*

That said i personally have had many run ins with

girls with boyfriends it aint worth it - if you have a consistantly strong pheromone signature they may leave the

bf. But you have a limited window of op in that situation.

My favoured method is to simply not focus on one

girl probably because youre chances of getting that girl get jinxed and it doesnt happen

9 times out of 10

its the girl you werent expecting or some total stranger that comes along and bang you hit it off then in you

go.

Use the watcher approved scatterbrain approach = use pheromones most of the time or all of the time and

get out into the world and interact with as many women as possible. Sooner or later something will hit.

Watcher
11-20-2004, 02:10 AM
You could be up against the

attention whore type personality (these are the ones that have a bf but will go out of their way to get attention

from as many guys as possible even leading some of those along because most guys are stupid and will fall for the

first flirt that comes along esp desperate single guys.)

Gotta be more like the woemn (hard but try not

to be to asshole type) but at the same time be able to be happily single for a while without getting desperate and

dont let em play to many emotional string along games - show that you can call her bluff in a battle of wits and

show you aint no pushover - u can still be a "nice guy" but no pushover.

Pherozen
11-20-2004, 06:11 AM
But, watch out there are

consequences to persuing "taken" women.

lordcrazyd
11-20-2004, 11:26 AM
there always is.... ^

ismellgood
11-20-2004, 11:32 AM
My experience has been that

often (not always!) the best women already have some semblance of a man at the time that I meet them. If a woman is

attractive and desires to be in a relationship, she usually is, even if it is with is someone less wonderful than me

:)

surfs_up
11-20-2004, 11:42 AM
or having your face encounter a fist when you aren't expecting it. May I speak from

experience here ? Girls who will soon be women that are *enmeshed* (please undeline that word *enmeshed*) in

dysfucntional relationships with major assholes are that way because the come from dysfunctional families where

abuse and love are terribly confused. Many a gentleman will fall into the role of "the rescuer" (the result of other

dysfunctional family dymanics, realized or not) who then becomes part of this weird soap opera triangle of

asshole+maiden in distress+knight in shining armor. This complicated and exceeding stupid dance has a way of going

round and round for the longest time without resolution, while Maiden In Distress gets to be the center of all that

complicated attention.... what exiting power over men ! Asshole is naturally popping a narcissistic boner over his

power over women and both Asshole and Maiden get to play "parents" to poor Knight In Shing Armor who is working

though a major Oedipus Complex about saving Good Mommy from Bad Daddy...

My hard won advice to you, amigo, is

pull the plug on this unhealthy psychological game, read some Eric Berne, _Games People Play_ is a fine start, and

stick with available women who don't have warped agendas (lopping off your Pee Pee emotionally)... AH castration !

What a wonderful feeling !

CptKipling
11-20-2004, 11:43 AM
My best bet is

not to go after girls with bf's, because if shell leave him for you (someone better) then she can also leave you

for someone better.Just wait it out she may notice you when shes ready, but def dont try to be the great guy friend

you can easily become like a brother, which is worst than anything.Just let it flow.
Yup

ismellgood
11-20-2004, 12:49 PM
surfs_up,
I have never

encountered a violent reaction from their boyfriends or husbands. I guess this is because I do not pick the kind of

women who pick those kind of men.

surfs_up
11-20-2004, 03:40 PM
when a relationship is coming to and end naturally, that's one thing. You are walking on stage about the time the

other guy is walking off. The other thing is when you get it in your head that you can split off a girl from the man

she's with. There was a crazy fool women once who believed with a fanatic intensity that she was mine, or I was

hers, and in her words "alls fair in love and war" ... she knew no shame, she was going to have me, regardless of my

opinion. It wasn't meant to be, and she bugged out over the idea that she couldn't control my reactions, that I

prefeered another woman... she just couldn't accept it, she wouldn't let up. So there I got a sample of what I

suspect far too many women have to put up with insistent guys who respect no limits. Learning from that, if a woman

wants to be with me, I want to be with her, and she's ready to go through the process of letting the other

relationship go, that's a workable thing. If it's a matter of sneaking around, wondering if she's feeling the

guilts and is about to confess to her husband or put her boyfriend through emotional hell and I might conceivably

have to face this guy and not act like a cringing worm or a callous shit, no way, Jose...

koolking1
11-20-2004, 03:48 PM
he's never

said he had a relationship with her, just that he's gone from being mildly attracted to really attracted to her.

He hasn't blown his chances yet but may have to wait her out a bit. Good lesson learned though: "he who hesitates

is lost".

j5fakt0r
11-20-2004, 03:59 PM
This is kinda like something

that made me and my ex gf break up... a guy came along and all of a sudden my gf of 7 years was really attracted

and he wasn't even all that good looking. She said that the smell of his cologne made her "horny," and

unfortunetly she couldn't stay away from him and one thing lead to another and she cheated on me. I've never met

him before by the way but if i do i don't kno what i will do. I want to break his neck and as a man i feel that

it's my given right to do so. but i dunno...

koolking1
11-20-2004, 04:05 PM
he must be on this site

(she got horny from his cologne!!!)

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 06:48 PM
he wasn't

even all that good looking. She said that the smell of his cologne made her "horny
He must be using PI

!!!

j5fakt0r
11-20-2004, 08:19 PM
He must be

using PI !!!
yea probably, i just wish she stopped talkin to him cuz he knew she had a bf and he knew that

we were together and plannin to get married for a while and yet he still put it on to lure her in. is that moral?

is that what a good friend does especially when it was him that grabbed her first?

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 08:22 PM
yea probably,

i just wish she stopped talkin to him cuz he knew she had a bf and he knew that we were together and plannin to get

married for a while and yet he still put it on to lure her in. is that moral? is that what a good friend does

especially when it was him that grabbed her first?
Are they still together?

j5fakt0r
11-20-2004, 08:28 PM
no they're just friends. and

that's the sad thing. we broke up and she's just friends with the guy. and the funny thing is she doesn't even

give a sh!t about him! so now she's single (more or less), hence why i'm giving this (pheromones) a shot.

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 09:46 PM
I wish you all the best. She

deserves you.

Watcher
11-21-2004, 02:41 AM
Watchers hint is avoid screwed up

soap opera women - experience has taught me to pick them out and if they are with a bf husband etc its off limits if

shes single and still screwed up ie having gone through 20 guys in 12 months she is oof limits.

I want a sane

reasonably loyal woman that is reasonably attractive.

phinmone
11-21-2004, 06:10 AM
There is this

one girl who I've always been slightly attracted to, but now, I feel like I am really attracted to. Unfortunately,

she just started a relationship with an asshole, who is no good for her... he will end up hurting her but I have no

idea how long it will last :(

What can I do (or what mones can I wear) to say that I offer more than

him...
i don't think women / girls are attracted to the fact that when you can offer her something

(money, buy her dinners, gifts, etc etc), she will be attracted to that. if you show that you offer to be a really

nice boyfriend to her, she will most likely not to be attracted to you. women feel attraction often to alpha males

that are confident, who know what they want. in this case because if she is attracted to an asshole, or that she has

had asshole boyfriends, she will be continuing seeking for asshole boyfriends.

just as trock said be a

bigger asshole = :angel: to her. :)

phinmone

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 06:59 AM
j5, she'll go back to you.

She's only attracted to this a**hole under unknown circumstances. Remember she's been with you for 7 years. That

means she might be acting abnormally under influence. (.... unless there are other events that you haven't

mentioned in here.) If you are determined to get her back, use pheros to counteract his. However, after you get

her back, make sure you 'let bygones be bygones' and don't hold her to this event. Else, your future

relationship will never work.

Have_Courage
11-21-2004, 09:25 AM
##########

j5fakt0r
11-21-2004, 10:39 AM
j5, she'll

go back to you. She's only attracted to this a**hole under unknown circumstances. Remember she's been with you for

7 years. That means she might be acting abnormally under influence. (.... unless there are other events that you

haven't mentioned in here.) If you are determined to get her back, use pheros to counteract his. However, after you

get her back, make sure you 'let bygones be bygones' and don't hold her to this event. Else, your future

relationship will never work.
Thanks for the support! Does Pheros work on asian girls with very sensitive

noses? (she's chinese) something I didn't mention? it's a long distance relationship. :sad: but i'll be

visiting her for xmas, new year's and her bday.

phinmone
11-21-2004, 01:53 PM
This is kinda

like something that made me and my ex gf break up... a guy came along and all of a sudden my gf of 7 years was

really attracted and he wasn't even all that good looking. She said that the smell of his cologne made her

"horny," and unfortunetly she couldn't stay away from him and one thing lead to another and she cheated on me.

I've never met him before by the way but if i do i don't kno what i will do. I want to break his neck and as a

man i feel that it's my given right to do so. but i dunno...

well i think you have to go much

deeper than only putting some -mones on, dude!

if she cheated on you, there's something wrong in the big

picture. she might still love you, but might NOT feel the gut-level attraction anymone towards you. i would suggest

you to do a search find something in this forum that has something to do with a thing called "DYD". maybe you get

the whole game after that. mones might help you to get her horny, but you cannot make her feel gut-level attraction

to you after all these years. pheromones aren't necessarely some magic potions (maybe to a few persons) and if

they do help, they often help for a moment. getting her horny is not the issue what we are here dealing with and

what you want to conquer here.

but i might be wrong. who knows, but i really would suggest to do some

searching in the forum and get a grib of the game you propably had in the beginning of the relationship.

on

the other hand if she cheats on you because of another guy, is she worth it? i mean if you go and get married and

stuff, then isn't trust like a big role in a relationship. and how do you know she will not do it again, if she

sees (smells) a guy that wears a cologne that makes her horny?

phinmone

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Thanks for

the support! Does Pheros work on asian girls with very sensitive noses? (she's chinese) something I didn't

mention? it's a long distance relationship. but i'll be visiting her for xmas, new year's and her bday.

I'm Asian and I have sensitive nose. But then it's VNO that senses the pheros, not the nose. Read this:

http://pherolibrary.com/faq-sheet.html#whatarethey.

When I put TE/w on, I feel affected too - I feel really sexual. But this might not be what you want. Put on the

appropriate pheros when you see her. Read this: http://pherolibrary.com/ When

you are not with her, just be determined, be patient. Call her every other day if not every day. Send her cards.

Make sure she knows you care. I wish you best of luck !

phinmone
11-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Call her every

other day if not every day. Send her cards.

i am not really sure if this is going to work. if you

call her every single day, she is more likely going react in an opposite way that you want to. if you start calling

her everyday, she starts to think you don't have a life of your own. the basic social programming is not really

going to work in this situation. this kind of behaviour can really lead to an end of a relationship. calling every

day, following her around. why couldn't he play the cards in a way that she would be calling HIM every

day?

phinmone

j5fakt0r
11-21-2004, 04:04 PM
i am not really

sure if this is going to work. if you call her every single day, she is more likely going react in an opposite way

that you want to. if you start calling her everyday, she starts to think you don't have a life of your own. the

basic social programming is not really going to work in this situation. this kind of behaviour can really lead to an

end of a relationship. calling every day, following her around. why couldn't he play the cards in a way that she

would be calling HIM every day?

phinmone

dude u hit the spot. I used to call her every day and she

kinda got sick and annoyed with it, cuz yea not only did it seem like I have no life, but more towards the side of

being a loser. So for the past week I haven't been talkin to her at all, but I have been sending her short emails

to let her kno that I care.

TE/w eh? I'll think i'll grab some of those gel packs. Once again thanks for

the support!

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=TE/w eh? I'll think

i'll grab some of those gel packs. Once again thanks for the support![/QUOTE]
You might want TE/m although TE/w

has sexual effect on both me and hub (especially hub).

When you call her, be relaxed be casual and never be

probing. Make them short. Call at a time convenient to her. Send her nice cards with fun enclosure every other or

few times. Make it something that she is looking forward to. Be unpredictible with what you enclose. If you two

have been to some memorable places, enclose something from that restaurant or that place so as to bring back fond

memories. Mix her a CD with songs she loves. These things worked on me and I'm Asian.

phinmone
11-22-2004, 01:04 PM
So for the past

week I haven't been talkin to her at all, but I have been sending her short emails to let her kno that I care.

great! but i would also suggest to stop sending emails for a few days then call her a SHORT call for

calling "that you are busy and you have many things to do". if she asks what kind of things, be mysterious. this

creates anticipation and she's thinking "wow, he really has a life". tell her that you've been out. then the next

week call her more often. do not make a boring pattern of calling her frequently all the time. this does not work.

do differend things. as newbie_gal said, send her a cd or a tape, but WITH YOUR VOICE on it. or a video tape or

similar. video tape is very powerful. because you communicate with your full body language and not only words

(email) or tonality + words (phone). (remember communcation is only 7% words and 93% body language and tonality. and

the 93% REALLY HITS women more you can think of. trust me on this) so i would really suggest to do some great,

unordinary things. calling is boring.

phinmone

just wanted to say one thing: attach your perfume /

cologne with the tape you send her. smell combines very strongly with memories and gives a great impact. smells

combines with feelings. great stuff

Watcher
11-22-2004, 02:11 PM
the other option if this doesnt

work - move on use the pheromones all the time and just throw it out there into the world. Its the most effective

method ie pheromones leads at least in my case and others to increased female attention - mre female interaction -

increased social interactions - that way you learn quckly by continous attention interactsions etc how to handle

youreself, how women respond its the ultimate confidence booster and quickest way to get a busier lifestyle.

Friendly1
11-22-2004, 02:34 PM
I think you blew it when you

lost your cool. My advice would be to move on, leave her alone, and let her decide if she wants to come try

again.

Leaving her in doubt may be the best thing you can do.

Watcher
11-22-2004, 05:11 PM
good advice friendly, once she has

broken that trust its the same as if you break the trust with a girl by cheating on her its best to move on.

j5fakt0r
11-22-2004, 08:30 PM
I wish it was that easy to move

on. I mean how do you move on when 7 years have all just gone down the drain?

Friendly1
11-22-2004, 09:47 PM
I wish it was

that easy to move on. I mean how do you move on when 7 years have all just gone down the drain?
You cry

your heart out and feel like crap until you stop. I blew a 10-year relationship.

j5fakt0r
11-22-2004, 10:44 PM
You cry your

heart out and feel like crap until you stop. I blew a 10-year relationship.
But were you the one that was

betrayed by your best friend? were you the one that was cast aside?

All I can say is that I tried my very

best, and I don't want to give up yet... because to give up means to really lose my dreams.

Watcher
11-23-2004, 12:10 AM
pursue it if you must but you need

to learn that if she says no she is unlikley to budge and even if it was 10 years its time to get back on youre bike

cut the emotional garbage baggade and other ties and move on. So what if she doesnt come back and in another 10

yeras youre still rolling around in self pity and then what ? you have no one else in that meantime and rolling

around in mucky self pity

(this is meant to sound a bit shocktactic on purpose) im just trying to get through

that no lover (male or female) that treats you like that deserves to send you insane with greif and self humilation

and emotional wreaking ball type attitude.

Good luck with getting her back but if you dont you can and should

move on - give it 2 months if she doesnt bite back move on move on move on. Stop wasting time greiving over

something that isnt going to change if that is the outcome.

Friendly1
11-23-2004, 08:31 AM
But were you

the one that was betrayed by your best friend? were you the one that was cast aside?
I was the one who

walked away. But everyone got hurt in that mess. You just have to live through it and get to the point where you

get on with your life again.

All I can say is that I tried my very best, and I don't want to give up

yet... because to give up means to really lose my dreams.
You can always dream again. The sooner you let

go, the sooner you can start living again.

But that's about all I can say on the subject. This is the kind of

thing people have to struggle through on their own. In the end, we all seem to feel like we didn't need to go

through the agony, but you can never stop anyone from doing it.

TRock
11-23-2004, 09:14 AM
I wish it was that

easy to move on. I mean how do you move on when 7 years have all just gone down the drain?
in economics

they call it sunk cost. you can't do anything about sunk cost, no sense in crying over it. your past is your past

concentrate on your future.

Newbie gal
11-23-2004, 08:06 PM
j5, be determined, don't

waver, follow your heart. Make a decision (go or no-go) and follow through with it.

j5fakt0r
11-24-2004, 11:16 PM
I think I'm going to wait as

long as I can. Even though she's seeing another guy now, I don't think that I can ever find it in my heart to go

out with another girl. At least not any time soon. I wish I could just stop the agony and go on, but something

inside me tells me that I gotta keep goin with this. I hope that something inside me isn't wrong.

Newbie gal
11-24-2004, 11:24 PM
If that's what you want, go

for it.

phinmone
11-25-2004, 12:59 PM
I think I'm

going to wait as long as I can. Even though she's seeing another guy now, I don't think that I can ever find it

in my heart to go out with another girl. At least not any time soon. I wish I could just stop the agony and go on,

but something inside me tells me that I gotta keep goin with this. I hope that something inside me isn't

wrong.

so, just let me get this straight. you are calling her and sending emails, although you know

that she IS seeing another guy now. you talk on the phone and she tell you what?

what's going on here? i

know it sounds rough, but can't you see the situation? you are calling her like you still are together with her and

she does not see it this way at all. to me this would be something so shitty and it would be so wussy + weak from me

that i couldn't stand it. i mean where is your proud, dude? for me something like hanging on to her would make me

so sick. i had this situation once and it ain't happening to me never again. just move on!

please, move on!

hang out with your friends more, go out, get to know other women!

phinmone

j5fakt0r
11-25-2004, 03:43 PM
so, just let me

get this straight. you are calling her and sending emails, although you know that she IS seeing another guy now. you

talk on the phone and she tell you what?

what's going on here? i know it sounds rough, but can't you see the

situation? you are calling her like you still are together with her and she does not see it this way at all. to me

this would be something so shitty and it would be so wussy + weak from me that i couldn't stand it. i mean where is

your proud, dude? for me something like hanging on to her would make me so sick. i had this situation once and it

ain't happening to me never again. just move on!

please, move on! hang out with your friends more, go out, get

to know other women!

phinmone
That's the scary thing. I have been goin out with friends, and I have

met a couple girls through all this and yet I can't seem to bring myself to like another. I wish I could just move

on, and just get it on with some of the girls I meet but I'm totally uninterested. Worse is that some of them are

quite cute. Which leads me to believe that I may have a mental problem or something. Still people tell me that I

should do what my heart believes I should do. So I'm gonna wait.

Newbie gal
11-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Wait a bit more. That's how

my hub got me. We are happy now.

TRock
11-27-2004, 12:25 PM
That's the scary

thing. I have been goin out with friends, and I have met a couple girls through all this and yet I can't seem to

bring myself to like another. I wish I could just move on, and just get it on with some of the girls I meet but I'm

totally uninterested. Worse is that some of them are quite cute. Which leads me to believe that I may have a mental

problem or something. Still people tell me that I should do what my heart believes I should do. So I'm gonna

wait.
are you saying that if you can hook up with those girls, you would still be hung up on her? if

that's the case, yeah you probably have mental problems.

Gegogi
11-27-2004, 12:52 PM
"are you saying that if

you can hook up with those girls, you would still be hung up on her? if that's the case, yeah you probably have

mental problems."

Yeah, it's called love and ain't it a bitch. My problem is the opposite. I can be

in love and still hook up with other women. I don't think it's a mental problem. It's just the way people are.

Plus, some people need more time to recover emotionally than others. Than makes them emotionally sensitive but

doesn't qualify as "mental." A seven year relationship takes most guys years to put behind them. Time heals all

eventually.

j5fakt0r
11-27-2004, 05:29 PM
sigh love is a bitch. and

maybe that's why i can't get over it. if i really could then... it wouldn't be love then would it?

Have_Courage
11-27-2004, 05:51 PM
##########

j5fakt0r
11-27-2004, 05:57 PM
If you want

to forget & move on but don't know how to approach. Maybe this, try to remember and focus on her more unpleasant

qualities and what these qualities do to you. If it makes you angry and disappointed, that's the one that will do

it.

Once you change yourself to never get the same treatment from any other man/woman, you will have gotten over

her.

You can hate me later.
I wish that would actually work. I've actually tried that. There were

unpleasant things that made me feel angry and dissapointed... but even then I can't bring myself to forget her. I

guess time is the only thing that can help me...

Gegogi
11-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I thought of all kinds of

reasons my ex was a bitch and, for a short while, I reveled in my good fortune to break up with such a loser.

Nevertheless, love is not logical and prevails against the most terrible trespasses. Sooner or later you'll

overlook anything. The best thing is to keep really busy or high and let time take its toll. Personally I can't

take being high for weeks on end so busy it is.

JasonLJS
11-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Hey, J5. I believe things

happen for a reason, if you two are meant to be together then it will happen. Until then though, I would say do

whatever you can to get over her. This may sound wierd, but don't act really interested in her anymore. Start

dating again, I know you said you were not interested in other chicks right now but do this so your ex thinks you

are over her, even if you are not. Start acting like you don't care as much, even though you may. I know this from

first hand experience, women don't like men that seem to cling to them. I know this has been said in the thread

already, but it is really important that you understand this. No matter how hurt you are, don't let her know

this, just act like you are over her. It is hard, but if it works out right she will probably begin to want

you back, and you may actually start to get over her just by acting like you are over her. Then again I have never

been in a relationship for 7 years, but just trying to help a brother out.

Watcher
11-28-2004, 12:47 AM
JasonLJS some love sick

individuals ( i mean that in a nice way) just cant let go - give him 6 months of pheromone usage and dating and the

hurt will subside. Unless he finds it hurts his male ego to move onto another woman - i have met quite a few guys

that get obsessed with she is the one and when she breaks their heart they take years to get over it and move

on.

1 or 2 i have told about pheromones going back a bit and now they have moved on.

Here in australia

38% of all women are single so plenty of fish in the sea.

Newbie gal
11-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Love is a very strange

thing.