PDA

View Full Version : My first APC experience.

Surreal
11-19-2004, 02:52 PM
APC:

This

was my first time with mones in social setting. (vs. going to a retail store)

Last night I did a catoring gig at

the local convection center. The group working worked together over a dozen times. So we all are confertable in are

surrounds. Before I worked I applied very little APC the top of my ears. I really did not expect anything due to

APC's weakness. When I get there I start seting up the room. (for 600 people) I was in a horible mood. I am on new

medication which kicks my ass. Halfway though the night we all grab a plate of some grub. The new people ate in the

kicthen as I and the vets went to the breakroom. There are three mentionable girls I work with. One is 24,married,

petite, and really sexual in general. We are both capricorns so we get along very well. The other is 20, at least 3

inches taller than me, and thin. Her personality is more quite but freindly. The last is 17 and taller than me. She

has the spirit of a wild horse in other words and average 17 year old girl. As we ate I noticed nothing....I was not

looking for anything anyways. I left. Then for some reason, maybe by instint, I reapply VERY little APC on the tops

of my ears. I did not want to get to heavy on the smell because We are work closly together. Then I take my

medication which makes me slightly manic and forgetful. 20-30 minutes later we are working/playing around in the

kichen and the 17year old (Krisina) starts to flirt with me. (first time I ever interacted with her more than a HI,

or do that). The married girl in more aggressive in her jokes and gestures. (I only see this in her as freindly

nothing more). As we were all leaving the tall girl (Ashley) comes up to me needing a ride back the resturent. She

aways rides with the other girls.

THe meds made be dizy, nauseous, and hypomanic. During all this I was sick but

in a playful mood. (felt drunk) I even forgot about the APC. When I woke up this morning retinking the night I

noticed the girls where ever so slightly more aggressive. First I thought is was my manic state then I remembered

the APC.

ironfire
11-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Yeah, it seem like APC kind of

sneaked up on those girls. I myself

wore APC at work, when this girl who was walking infront of me with 2 of

her male friends, turn around and said something smell good and looked at

me and gave me a sweet smile. Her

male companion looked mad, because

she made the effort to turn around and talk to me if a flirtatous way,

when they were trying to talk to her. Did I mention I'm average looking

5'8 and athletic built, cause I

don't get much attention from girls at work,

and this girl was "ghetto" not my type by far. Somehow, I feel I

always

get "slutty" girls attention more than the libarian type on APC.

Nevertheless, when I put on APC,

usually 6 dabs I felt like a super star and

can talk to any one.

Anyways, I just thought I like to share

that.
________
Vermont dispensaries (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)