PDA

View Full Version : Perception and Edge gelpack WOW

Pherozen
11-19-2004, 02:33 AM
I just

got back from a big organized party and wow. I was on my worst behavior grabbing tits and slapping asses and girl

after girl after girl just kept flocking to me, either wanting more or wanting what the others got. It was 4 sprays

perception and 1/2 gel pack of The Edge (it was scented, dunno what scent). I must've had 20 or so hits tonight

and 6 numbers and I gave out my number who knows how many times. Plus I'm very picky and everybody was just the

way I like them. Once again PRAISE TO PERCEPTION, I don't even use my AE anymore and it's almost a full bottle!

Perception is very consistant. And the edge really does give you... "the edge" (I know it's cheesy, but it's

true).

WANT SEXUAL HITS?
PERCEPTION + THE EDGE!

Pherozen
11-20-2004, 06:13 AM
I tried again today, 4 sprays

perception and the other half of the gel pack... fortunately out of the four girls that were where I was at four

girls were starving for my attention. Unfortunately I have zero desire for them. But Perception and edge = great

combo.

MaNofSteeL
11-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Sounds great bro tx!

MOBLEYC57
11-20-2004, 11:04 AM
I just got back from

a big organized party and wow. I was on my worst behavior grabbing tits and slapping asses and girl after girl after

girl just kept flocking to me, either wanting more or wanting what the others got. It was 4 sprays perception and

1/2 gel pack of The Edge (it was scented, dunno what scent). I must've had 20 or so hits tonight and 6 numbers and

I gave out my number who knows how many times. Plus I'm very picky and everybody was just the way I like them. Once

again PRAISE TO PERCEPTION, I don't even use my AE anymore and it's almost a full bottle! Perception is very

consistant. And the edge really does give you... "the edge" (I know it's cheesy, but it's true).

WANT SEXUAL

HITS?
PERCEPTION + THE EDGE!
Are you using Perception to cover TE to control the time release, or

applying them to different spots/areas? :blink:

Thanks! :cheers:

Knuuttipukki
11-20-2004, 11:10 AM
I wonder how perception and

chikara gel would work...Any experience about that?

DeMoKiLL
11-20-2004, 11:32 AM
I did, people said I used way

too much cologne I didn't get any hits that I noticed except some girl asked if "I was ok". Chikara smells great

though and perception kept the smell lasting for hours.

bjf
11-20-2004, 11:49 AM
how much of the pack did you use?

j5fakt0r
11-20-2004, 03:24 PM
doesn't TE gel only come in

sandlewood scent or unscented? And what kind of party was this at? a club or some social event?

Knuuttipukki
11-21-2004, 04:53 AM
Looks like I got one of

those leaking perception bottles...Luckily it was only minor leak. Big enough to be noticed but small enough for not

to get any bad/negative feelings about it :D

Pherozen
11-21-2004, 03:17 PM
I applied the Edge gel to my neck,

behind my ears and hair. It was in fact sandlewood. And I used 1/2 of a gel pack. The perception I did one spray

to the stomach, one on the chest, one on the wrists wiped together and one on the back of my neck / bottom of my

hairline. The first event was a college/high school mixed house party. And the second was just someone's house

get together.