PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here. Hit report from a female (ew) and questions.

chococat
11-18-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm a 25-year-old student at a large university who just decided to buy a bottle of EW

for the fun of it after reading all the articles on copulins. I'm reasonably attractive, young, slender, and I

have nice curves. I take oral contraceptives.

Anyhow, the past few days I have been using the EW and I am

definitely getting some interesting responses. They all act either very helpful or like very testosterone driven

guys. (I got some very sexual comments from a guy who doesn't bring up this sort of thing. LOL.) What's weird to

me is that most of the friendlier, sweeter responses are coming from older men (10-20 years my senior.) I actually

had one older man that I see at work a lot do something different. He laughed at my actions, a lot!!! I think it

was an "aww, how cute" laugh but still a lot of laughter. It seems like the reactions to copulins are really

different depending on the age of the man.

EW doesn't "stink" to me like a woman's pussy. To my nose, I swear

it smells more like very tart berries. Very familiar smell, but not really what I think a vagina or "sex" smells

like. Is my nose completely messed up? I didn't dilute the EW. I just used the dropper tip to streak a very thin

line down my forearms, then I wiped a little of it off with a paper towel.

Any clues as to why my hits were

this way?

Friendly1
11-18-2004, 11:26 PM
What's weird

to me is that most of the friendlier, sweeter responses are coming from older men (10-20 years my senior.) I

actually had one older man that I see at work a lot do something different. He laughed at my actions, a lot!!! I

think it was an "aww, how cute" laugh but still a lot of laughter. It seems like the reactions to copulins are

really different depending on the age of the man.
Well, my growing UNIVERSAL PHEROMONE HYPOTHESIS would

argue that an older man is more attracted to a younger woman because she is more fertile than women his own age. If

your use of copulins makes your body scream out, "I AM FERTILE! IMPREGNATE ME!", older men might express a greater

interest in you.

Older men are generally (not always) more confident than younger men because they have more

experience (and achievements, in general) than the younger guys. You could be affecting the younger men just as

much or more than the older men, but the younger guys may be more inhibited about showing their interest.

Hard

to say.

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 11:27 PM
I feel like getting EW now.

What prompted you to buy EW the first place? Is this your first try with pheromones?

chococat
11-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Friendly, I'd say that's

probably a good guess... That evolution tends to sway towards older men liking younger women. Having older men

hit on me isn't such a new thing, but the manner in which they hit on me was different.

Newbie gal, I

haven't used pheromones until now! Like I said, reading all the articles on copulins got me to researching so I

decided to buy a bottle and see what happened.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 12:08 AM
chococat, I just ordered the

TGIF, after reading your article. It includes AE and EW. These are the 2 I've read about and never used. Next

week, I get to try out the EW.

chococat
11-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Let me know what kind of

responses you get! I wish there were a lot more on this forum about women using coppulins. I really think I've

read more about *men* using copulins.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 12:33 AM
I was told cops can get my

hub in the mood. I still have to read all the links. By the time my order arrives, I should be prepared. I am

paying by cheque so it will take at least a week.

chococat
11-19-2004, 01:25 AM
What concerns me is the very

different behaviour I got from the older man. He is normally a little flirty with me, but he was laughing a *lot*.

I don't know what kind of a response that would have been to the cops. Do older men get giggly in response to

cops????

belgareth
11-19-2004, 01:34 AM
What concerns

me is the very different behaviour I got from the older man. He is normally a little flirty with me, but he was

laughing a *lot*. I don't know what kind of a response that would have been to the cops. Do older men get giggly in

response to cops????
I don't but I do laugh at people a lot. Usually quietly and to myself but sometimes

it comes out.

chococat
11-19-2004, 02:06 AM
As an older man? Say you got

hit by a attractive much younger woman who was wearing cops. Do you think you'd laugh and giggle or what? It was a

very strange response.

belgareth
11-19-2004, 04:47 AM
I do get hits from attractive

younger women, fairly often. My girlfriend is 28 and I am 48. Her friends are here quite a lot. I don't laugh or

giggle when I get hits from them unless they do something funny. I can't say that they are wearing any more

copulins than they would normally produce naturally but some of them are potent in their own right. My guess is that

the man you mentioned was nervous. That wouldn't be unusual at all. Some of the young ladies do seem to get nervous

and giggly around me so maybe it's the same effect.

bjf
11-19-2004, 06:13 AM
The laughing is a sign of adoring

someone. He was thinking "how cute and adoreable"

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 04:43 PM
It's because they are happy.

They enjoy your company.

chococat
11-19-2004, 06:07 PM
More hits today! 4 complements

on my shirt and my necklace (I don't normally get this kind of attention.) A guy told me I had "cat eyes" today,

which was very nice. He was very intent on trying to figure out my eye color. The lauhing older guy was intensely

friendly and approached me a few times (excuses like "let me show you this cool thing I found.") OH and body

language mirroring!!!!!!! I noticed a lot of it where it normally doesn't occur!

This stuff is fire!

pheromack
11-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Good luck chococat, Im new also

I just ordered the tgif from lat week trying to notice anything.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 07:49 PM
It's such a good idea. I

ordered the TGIF package too. It's a steal.

chococat
11-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Ya and for the record, I myself

feel about the same wearing the cops. Maybe slightly more feminine and confident. Definitely not horny like some

women have described.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 09:38 PM
I haven't tried cops but I

definitely felt a tiny bit horny when I put on TE/w.

dolly
11-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Newbie gal, you'll really like the

EW if you use it to get your man in the mood. I used it on my third husband (now an "ex"), who was practically

impotent, and really uninterested in sex. After I put it on (without his knowledge), he couldn't leave me

alone.....sex was the ONLY thing on his mind!!!!!!

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Dolly, I can't wait to get

my EW. I want to have a good time with my hub.

chococat
11-21-2004, 11:51 AM
I went out (as friends) with a

coworker to eat last night.... He kept talking about how I "ooze sexiness" but not sluttiness (very good.) He also

commented on my perfume. I pulled out the little bottle (I wear an oil-based perfume) and let him smell it out of

the bottle. He said, "It doesn't smell as good in the bottle. Maybe your pheromones just smell really good and

mix with the perfume really well." I couldn't help but grin. :D

pheromack
11-21-2004, 04:31 PM
thats funny, i guess he didnt

kno ur really wearing pheromones

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 04:45 PM
thats funny,

i guess he didnt kno ur really wearing pheromones
That's the whole point. I don't want anybody to know.

:rasp:

MadMaxx
11-22-2004, 08:09 AM
As an older man?

Say you got hit by a attractive much younger woman who was wearing cops. Do you think you'd laugh and giggle or

what? It was a very strange response.

In addition to raising T levels, copulins clearly have some

sort of effect on men's brains. I noticed this with EW, but after reading your post, I thought about how I behave

around young women who are naturally oozing with sexuality. Even though it is not my usual behavior, I become much

more playful and loose, and probably laugh and have a great time easily. Copulins affects our brains, and as for the

young men, I would agree with the speculation of someone else's post; they lack confidence and their inhibitions

prevent them from showing any kind of reaction. They are intimidated by the sexuality oozing out of you.

Watcher
11-22-2004, 12:28 PM
To get more reports from girls on

cops and pheromones in general it requires the girls to post more often - its a group effect the more active you

girls are the better it wil be.

Some of us guys have been here for years since near the start but not one

girl i dont think Fulltilt and sexyredhead were about the longest here.

chococat
11-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks, Watcher! I will

continue to post about my hits. I had a date the other night. I'm blaming this on the pheromones, too. ;) *I* had

to be the one to say, "It's time for me to go." Copulins seem like a catalyst. I noticed that if something is there

already, this stuff gets it *going.* I should clarify that I am definitely getting obvious responses out of both the

older and younger men, but the way in which they respond is different. Those of you who are very outgoing and loud

how do you respond to women who turn you on? By acting the opposite of how you normally do? Or what?

chococat
12-02-2004, 10:55 PM
More hits from the same

laughing older guy I described in my first post. I really hope this is a *positive* response to the cops and a sign

of *adoration* as bjf described. I'm perfectly fine with being seen as a humorous person as long it means I'm

getting somewhere. Body language signals continue being outstanding.

I've also had some possible OD

situations, where I couldn't keep a guy off of me (described in the thread by Celticboy about OD'ing.) I'm also

fairly convinced that the boy sitting next to me in class today had a hardon. :eek: What concentrations are

recommended for a female?

Friendly1
12-02-2004, 11:48 PM
I've also had

some possible OD situations, where I couldn't keep a guy off of me (described in the thread by Celticboy about

OD'ing.) I'm also fairly convinced that the boy sitting next to me in class today had a hardon. :eek: What

concentrations are recommended for a female?
Half the guys reading this forum are probably getting hardons

every time they read your posts.

A guy in the age-range of 18-25 is going to be aroused by the proximity of an

AVERAGE girl in a matter of minutes, provided she fits his idea of "sexy". Guys in the age-range of 16-20 can get

rock-hard just riding in a car going over speed bumps (used to happen to me all the time until well into my 20s).

You don't have to be drop-dead gorgeous. You just have to be sexy to the guy you want. What does he think is

sexy? Just watch him leer at other girls. Whatever they are wearing, or doing, is what he thinks is sexy. You'll

get the idea (but you may get turned off, too).

Remember, if you want a man in your life, you have to take his

nasty, disgusting habits along with his hunky, sexy, manly self.

That's just the way it works.

countesszero
12-03-2004, 07:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just

got my EW yesterday. The smell was strong but not really unbearable. For some reason I kept opening up the bottle

and smelling it. It did make me feel kind of sexy. Also I mixed 4 drops in 0.5ml of rose oil. I can still smell the

EW but it's not that strong. I've worn it to work today. With a cover of Jasminatherapy body spray. No hits yet

it's still early, but I'll keep you posted. I also got PCC along with my EW. I havent used it yet but am looking

forward to it. Peace.:cool:

bjf
12-03-2004, 07:31 AM
Chocolat:

What do you mean

what concentrations are recommended for a female? You mean what is the OD level for EW?

Also, yea, guys will

get hard at that age, but the fact that it was in public is pretty significant. It was always every teenage boys

fear that the teacher would call on him in class to get up and speak when he had a hard on. We try to avoid

hard-ons in public.

Friendly1
12-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Also, yea, guys will

get hard at that age, but the fact that it was in public is pretty significant. It was always every teenage boys

fear that the teacher would call on him in class to get up and speak when he had a hard on. We try to avoid hard-ons

in public.
And the girls always spot them from a mile away. You'd think they have nothing else on their

minds.

:whip:

eric_pelletier_tw
12-03-2004, 09:52 AM
bjf : that is why you

dont have to stand up in canada/quebec
frendly : that be awsom if they had only that on there mind :P

girls:

thanks keep posting maybe more gals will post that way...

commen: i had lots of hard-on in public kinda anoying

in my teens ...that dosent mean anything i still get some hard-on without thinking anything sexy ... just hapens

chococat
12-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Chocolat:

What do you mean what concentrations are recommended for a female? You mean what is the OD level for EW?

The strong but not OD concentrations!

Re: The hardon in class. I know this has to be a difficult

situation. I am definitely not "grossed out" by it or anything like that. It was just a little surprising. I've

heard about this phenomenon all my life but I've never *seen* it happen. I guess the only similar feminine thing

is getting wet for no reason at all, but we usually don't even realize it (or worry about it, beings that nothing

sticks out.)

I also recognize that it may *not* have been the copulins, but I'm prone to believe that it

*was*.

Newbie gal
12-03-2004, 06:19 PM
I went to a big social

function and so I wanted to try out the 'being well-liked' effect of the mones. Just minutes before I went, I put

on a drop of SPMO on each wrist and a dab on the nect. Things were quite normal at first and then a woman who never

used to be that friendly began to tag around me. She followed me everywhere till the end of the party. She was

extremely nice to me, chatty, helpful, and everything. Even my friends noticed and commented on it. I just wonder

why this only affected one woman out of the really big group. There were equal number of girls and guys there.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 07:30 PM
I just wonder

why this only affected one woman out of the really big group. There were equal number of girls and guys

there.
'Cause that's how mones work, love. Some are affected and some are not. Some mones work on

certain people, and certain people nada. Tis the way of the mones. :think:

chococat
12-04-2004, 10:44 AM
Newbie gal, I think that

'mones tend to work best on those with high levels of sex hormones, whatever those sex hormones may be.

They

also seem to work most obviously on people who are very outgoing. What is this woman's personality like

typically?

Silver
12-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Lol, ah the clasic hardon in

class dilemma. I, too, have never actually seen this before, but a lot of times with jeans and briefs you can't

tell.

What I have come across a lot is guys getting hard in clubs or at parties while dancing...happens ALL the

time...I wonder why.;) i'm not grossed out or weirded out by it, in fact I find it kind of flattering, unless of

course he tries to put your hand down his pants in which case he's likely to get a negative reaction. :rant:

I'm looking forward to posting my own results with EW as soon as my bottle gets here...it's been 2 weeks and

I'm getting kind of worried about it. :sad: *crosses her fingers*

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Newbie gal, I

think that 'mones tend to work best on those with high levels of sex hormones, whatever those sex hormones may

be.

They also seem to work most obviously on people who are very outgoing. What is this woman's personality

like typically?
This woman is between 40 and 45. Usually she's a bit bitchy and pushy, not well-liked.

She's not shy and can be a bit loud. That day she was extremely nice (very unusual) to me and she followed me

around, helped me with a couple of errands etc. Her behavior surprised me and my friends. I have never seen this

side of her before.

The place where that social function was held is big with high roof. I was trying to stand

close to the people I talked to just to see how people reacted. I didn't see anything different with anybody

except for this woman. 2 drops plus a dab of SPMO is hardly enough to OD. There were close to 100 people there.

It's just strange that only 1 person reacted to it. Stranger is this is a woman and the reaction is extremely

obvious while nobody else out of the group reacted to it at all.

This is just not exactly the results I was

expecting. With such results, I'm not sure whether I should increase or decrease the quantity of mones. I'm

baffled, totally. :blink:

chococat
12-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Maybe she's high testosterone?

:D

Newbie gal
12-05-2004, 08:22 AM
what does that mean?

Newbie gal
12-05-2004, 08:24 AM
She's not bi. I think she

has 2 kids.

bjf
12-05-2004, 08:25 AM
because she's bitchy, pushy and

loud. Actually, I've wondered if those types of women are super sensitive to none and other male-related

pheromones. But they are probably just bitchy, pushy and loud.

Newbie gal
12-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Maybe I should put on an

extra dab next time, come to think of it. What do you think?
(a reminder - I've used 2 drops on wrist and 1 dab

on neck - SPMO only)

Newbie gal
12-05-2004, 08:54 AM
because she's

bitchy, pushy and loud. Actually, I've wondered if those types of women are super sensitive to none and other

male-related pheromones. But they are probably just bitchy, pushy and loud.
I'll use it on my boss then.

She's bitchy pushy and very loud.:rasp:

Thanks, bjf, it just never occurred to me that way.

tiberius
12-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Ive had good social

interactions wearing 4 and 5 drops of SPMO (granted over a dab or 2 of TE)

bjf
12-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Newbie gal: I will use

"it"

What is "it"? EW?

a.k.a.
12-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Those of you who are

very outgoing and loud how do you respond to women who turn you on? By acting the opposite of how you normally do?

Or what?

Hopefully I’m not that loud, but I’m a pretty outgoing older guy. In social

situations I’m probably more likely to make sexual innuendoes when I DON’T mean them than when I do.
On

the other hand, I never play it cool when I AM attracted to a someone. So I don’t think it’s ever confused with

being extra nice (which I usually reserve for people that I feel sorry for.)

I think the deal with the

“laughing guy” is one of those unpredictable testosterone effects. Low testosterone has been associated with

depression so maybe (by stimulating his testosterone production) you made him really, really, really happy.

j5fakt0r
12-05-2004, 12:03 PM
because she's

bitchy, pushy and loud. Actually, I've wondered if those types of women are super sensitive to none and other

male-related pheromones. But they are probably just bitchy, pushy and loud.
Does being super sensitive

mean that they will react more negatively or more positively? Or does it just mean that it's a lot easier for them

to detect? this kinda brings back memories of the simpsons when lisa finds that nerds give off a "nerd scent" which

makes them targets for bullies.

bjf
12-05-2004, 12:13 PM
I meant super sensitive in terms of

being negatively affected by it, which is why they get into bitchy moods. I am guessing there may be an element of

truth to a sort of phenomena like it, but I wouldn't want to put too much stock in the theory, too.