PDA

View Full Version : Men's/Women's APC?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 05:35 PM
I just got the bottle of Andro PC I ordered today.. It is labeled for women, but the scent is one I immediately associated with a men\'s fragrance (no clue which one, that\'s just the impression I got). Does anyone else have Women\'s APC? Could I have gotten the wrong kind? It was a factory second that I ordered....

Thanks in advance!

morselchip

CJ01
11-07-2001, 05:55 AM
I´ve never smelled either of the two versions, but APC for women allegedly smells like honeysuckle. images/icons/crazy.gif
CJ

Chemist
11-07-2001, 06:10 AM
The men\'s version of APC smells a little like high quality bathroom deodorant, hence the usual description as a \"clean scent\".

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:32 AM
Hi morselchip,

I think you got the right one. The men\'s APC has a recognizable \'odour\' to it. A strong male musky body odour the kind most male phero products have.

The women\'s has quite a strong smell but minus the male musky scent. I can\'t describe the scent but it definitely is stronger than the other women\'s products I\'ve tried.

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 11:47 PM
Welcome back jacquline, isnt APC the low level Lure like phero, which spams everyone but has next to no pheros in it.