PDA

View Full Version : Perception and/or Androstadienone and/or Essence of Woman

Pherozen
11-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Has anybody had any good luck combining these?

InternationalPlayboy
11-18-2004, 07:38 AM
I've used

Perception with A1 a couple of times. The one thing that stood out in my few wearings of the combo is when I wore it

around a LJBF girl I've known for almost 20 years, who lives in another state (2 sprays of Perception and two drops

of A1, covered with Very Sexy for Him cologne). She sometimes refers to me as a boyfriend, or to herself as my

girlfriend and often gets a little cozy, but the relationship is platonic. The first time I wore this combo around

her, she seemed to go into "bossy big sister mode," and started telling me I should shave my beard and join up with

match.com to try to find a girl in my podunk community.

What really threw me is in the 20 years that I've

known her (the first 10 years were just casual acquantances), I had never seen her so persistent about anything like

she was about the beard removal. She had mentioned it before, but never so insistently. She then started going on

about how I was "very good looking," and we weren't getting any younger, so we had to do our best to look youthful.

She has complimented me on my appearance in the past when I'm dressed up to go out with her, but never said

anything before about me being "very good looking," something I don't really see in myself.

A couple of

days later, I called her up expecting to leave a message on her machine, thinking she had left for the mountains

like she said she was going to do. She was still home and invited me over, treating me to lunch and blowing off work

to hang out with me for most of the day. I had applied the above combo before I called. The plan was to go to lunch

and then she would have to work afterwards. It wasn't until I arrived that she offered to pay and then decided not

to go back to work. (She also started her shave/match.com campaign again at lunch).

So I think A1 and

Perception has potential. I keep forgetting about A1, so I haven't been experimenting regularly with it. But I like

what I've seen using it so far with Perception, haven't tried it with anything else yet. And as long as I don't

take nose hits directly from the bottle, like I did when it first arrived, I haven't had any feelings of depression

wearing a drop or two away from my nose.

pheromack
11-18-2004, 08:02 AM
Do you think she just wanted

you to shave your beard because you would seem more attractive and that it has nothing to do with mones.Escpecially

since mones arent something you see, but an unshaven beard is very and effects attraction to women.

InternationalPlayboy
11-18-2004, 08:35 AM
Do

you think she just wanted you to shave your beard because you would seem more attractive and that it has nothing to

do with mones.Escpecially since mones arent something you see, but an unshaven beard is very and effects attraction

to women.

Yes, that's the main point of her arguement. But before I wore A1 around her, it was

always like, "did you ever think of shaving off the beard?" With the A1 it was like "you should shave the

beard off immediately." I had worn Perception alone around her on two different days before the day I added

A1 and though she was more in "girlfriend mode" on those occasions, she seemed much more insistent about the beard

matter when I had on A1.

And like I said above, she's never told me I was "very good looking" before. She

has commented on my eye color before though, and she says that shaving will really make my eyes stand out. She has

bought lunch before too, but the way she just drove around afterwards, showing me her neighborhood, and blowing off

work was a bit out of character for her too. Though being two days late in her plans of leaving for the mountains

may have been a factor of not wanting to go to work.

There is a bit of chemistry between us and we became

friends through some strange coincidences almost 10 years ago. But I had never seen her as insistent about anything

as she was on those two days. It was the delivery of her suggestions on the A1 days that makes me think it had a

factor in things.

Pherozen
11-18-2004, 11:54 AM
Hmmm, interesting, so what exactly

do you think A1 itself does?

Fuse
11-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Well I would definitly agree with

the opinion that A-1 is a VNO activator. Whenever I combine A-1 with other mones, the hits are always more

consistent compared to mones without A-1 in the mix. The first day I wore A-1, I mixed it with Chikara. I can't

remember the exact ratio. But I was at work stocking the hair products section. A very cute blonde was walking by me

and she turns to me and says "Awww they've got you working on the girls section?" I made some small talk with her

and we laughed a bit. She eventually went on her way and continued to shopping.

Well as luck may have it,

the girl who was running the cash register at the time wanted to go on break. So I had to cover this girl's break.

The cute blonde came up to me so I could ring her up. She was buying an excessive amount of makeup and she made note

that "Yeah I kinda go overboard with this stuff. But I buy all my makeup from here." I told her that it really

wasn't that bad, and explained that a woman came in the store a few days before and spent $150 on makeup alone. She

responded with "Wow that's crazy. Was she an older woman?" I said "Yeah she was about 25 or 26." Now I'm 20. So I

was comparing it to that. So then the girl says "oh wow. I'm 23 so I must seem really old to you." I said "haha no

I prefer older girls. I can't stand girls in their late teens." But anyway, we chatted some more. She smiled a lot

and looked directly into my eyes as I was talking to her. Unfortunately I didn't get her number. But I hope to see

her in there again. I'd also like to make note that there was another kid that works there standing right next to

me trying to flirt with her as well. I'd like to point out that this kid has the "pretty boy" look that a lot of

girls find attractive. He's the type of kid who cares more about his hair than anything else in his life. Anyway,

she completely ignored him and focused her attention on me. All in all, it was probably one of the strongest hits

I've ever gotten. It quickly made me a believer in the power of A-1.

Pherozen
11-18-2004, 04:51 PM
I've got to get a bottle of that

InternationalPlayboy
12-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Today was haircut

day, so I shaved my neck for the event. After shaving, I mixed a petit pea sized amount of unscented skin lotion

with two drops of A1, which I spread over my neck, face, chest and arms. I also wiped a little into my hair, though

because I knew it was going to be washed, I didn't bother with much.

I then sprayed two sprays of Very Sexy

for Him 2 to my neck and after it dried, I did one spray of Perception over it followed by a dab behind each ear and

smeared down the neck. I did this about three hours before my haircut. I made sure to keep everything above my

shoulders as much as possible as last time I had my haircut I wore Perception (without A1) on my chest. When the

cover they use to keep hair off of you was removed, I got a big burst of Perception scent and realized that It had

been trapped and heated under that vinyl sheet.

The girl who cuts my hair had moved to a new place so I was

looking forward to seeing a new crop of her co-workers. (I've had a thing for beauticians since the late 1970's

when I had a girlfriend who was a beauty school student.) She mentioned that the other workers there were all from

J.C. Pennys, where I first started getting my hair cut by her. She asked if I recognized anyone and I said that I

hadn't as it had been such a long time ago.

I only noticed one thing during the haircut. I was just kind of

starting to drift off in thought (I find haircuts relaxing) when I realized that the girl was taking much longer

than usual to cut the hair on the side of my head. She did the same thing on the other side.

In conversation

we discussed the beard shaving suggestion. As I was leaving, there was a blonde woman sitting by the door who

hadn't been there when I came in. She kind of blurted out that my hair looked good. I thanked her and then she said

not to shave the beard. I thought she sounded like she was kind of awkardwardly blurting things out like one does

sometimes when first trying to make conversation with someone they're attracted to but now think it may have been

due to her Mexican accent instead. I laughed and thanked her again and smiled all the way to my car.

Getting

in the car, I realized that that was the woman that I enjoyed watched watching in Pennys back in the 1990s when I

was again getting perms and had to pass some time (my beauty school girl first talked me into them). I always tried

to be discreet in my watching but not having my glasses on during the time, I may have been looking harder than I

thought I was. I think I'll have to get my next haircut sooner than the three month interval I usually do next

time. :)

I went to a couple of other places after that but nothing else stands out for the afternoon.

Again, I think I like the "tweak" that A1 gives Perception. Especially with the lotion application where it

covers so much surface area. When I first got the bottle of A1, I sniffed the open bottle and went through a couple

of different of levels of depression but haven't had problems with wearing it. I wonder if with the lotion, I could

add another drop without it being too much.

I think two sprays of cologne was too much though. I still am

getting frequent large whiffs of scent some nine hours later.