PDA

View Full Version : Mones At "Spiritual" Events?

InternationalPlayboy
11-17-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm attending a meditation seminar on Friday. It's being held by a teacher who I've been studying

under for several years now. I've been to previous ones in California that he's held, but he's having a rare

class in Arizona, so I decided to attend.

These events have a lot of hot, "new-agey" women. And they usually

out number the men too. I wore Chikara to the last one I went to, last spring but was into the class and didn't

look for reactions or mingle much afterwards as I had a long drive home.

I was considering Chikara or

Perception, then decided Perception might be too strong and the wrong formula for maditation and attunement. Then I

started wondering if it was really right to wear them at an event like that.

I'm still thinking of Chikara,

maybe a spray or two of the beta blend, but then I thought Pheros might be better, since it's a natural product.

I'd like to make an impression but not distract anyone from the purpose of the class.

Actually, I won't be

mone free as I'll probably put on Chikara or Pheros before I drive to Phoenix that day. I won't have time to

shower so if I reapplied, it would have to be the same I used earlier or something complimentary. Shoot, after

typing the above, maybe I should just go with Perception anyway, just in the morning before I leave.

So I'd

like to hear what others think. Mainly, am I even right to wear something like this and if so, thoughts on which to

use.

(BTW, the avatar I'm using right now is a picture of me at 19 in 1978, not a recent one. :D)

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Interesting post and

questions. I'm trying to think about it, or maybe I should empty my thoughts.

Surreal
11-18-2004, 01:32 AM
perhaps very light application

Pherozen
11-18-2004, 03:05 AM
It's your choice to wear

pheromones where-ever and whenever you want. But, none makes me edgy so that would be a big no for meditation for

me. Maybe go with the pheros, you know good cologne sometimes makes a better impression than good mones. And good

cologne with a little mones? Well seems like what you're looking for.

Watcher
11-18-2004, 04:58 AM
if you use perception limit it to

1 spray.