PDA

View Full Version : An interesting link on human sweat

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 12:36 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/story_21533.asp (\"http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/story_21533.asp\") just thought i would put this up so people could have a look. Relates to pheros and bacterial breakdown i think

oscar
11-06-2001, 03:10 PM
Dr.Duckdownunder,

Intriguing topic! Conceivably we could combat BO by producing fresh sweat to provide dermicidin to kill the bacteria that are producing odor by defecating the nutrients they consumed from our OLD sweat. Like fighting fire with fire!

But what is the effect on the Pheromones? Isn\'t it the bacterial action that\'s responsible for some of our natural Phero\'s dispersal (if not their CREATION!)? Are the consequences different for natural vs. store-bought Pheros? Not that there\'s anything we could DO about it, other than avoiding (or encouraging) sweating.

Still, VERY interesting!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 03:25 PM
Just thought it would provide some interesting food for thought for some of the scientific types here, i just put up stuff like this every now and then to encourage new discussion. Something may come of it maybe not, hey the kits are in to which is good, time to do some experimenting hey i think i might just get some rone by itself and see what happens if i add it to different stuff, it seems fairly potent to which is good, hey anyone else got anything to add.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 03:25 PM
Just thought it would provide some interesting food for thought for some of the scientific types here, i just put up stuff like this every now and then to encourage new discussion. Something may come of it maybe not, hey the kits are in to which is good, time to do some experimenting hey i think i might just get some rone by itself and see what happens if i add it to different stuff, it seems fairly potent to which is good, hey anyone else got anything to add.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:18 PM
It will be interesting to see if synthetic pheros can help us boost our immune system as far as a skin level or tricking our bodies into working more efficently as far as our immune system goes, i am certainly healthier since i started using pheros, less flus etc, might even keep other types of viruses away, like that annoying food poisioning i get from cold pizza he he.