PDA

View Full Version : Perception is a masterpiece

Pherozen
11-17-2004, 07:03 PM
BDC Concepts

really outdid themselves with this one. I've been testing I think for about a week, and have had nothing but

positive results, not a dull day. 3 sprays a day every day. No mone buildup, no OD, just a totally effective day.

Girls have been flirty, sexual, and super playful. Conversations have been interesting. Okay I loved AE but the

application is so much easier with Perception and it makes my cologne last much longer. I'm not a fan of the cover

spray it comes with nor a fan of AE's scent, so at least I have the option of using my own. HITS HITS HITS HITS

HITS!

pheromack
11-17-2004, 07:10 PM
I bought perception and havnt

really tested it yet since im trying the gel packs, but I was wondering were you getting these same results with

women before perception such as the flirting and the conversations, or do you think it is def. the perception?

Pherozen
11-17-2004, 08:14 PM
I have been getting these results

before but not to the same degree or with the same consistancy. Definitely the PERCEPTION IMHO.

Watcher
11-17-2004, 09:07 PM
I was in a taxi this morning and i

had the female driver mid 30s nice legs and body head was a bit old looking though.

SHe was telling me all

the way on this 20 minute trip about the guy she just took a fare to a bordello (whore house) and she went on and on

and on about this customer i played along but had been shopping and had 3 sprays of perception on.

Just

thought id mention this normal occourance of conversation turning to things sexual.