PDA

View Full Version : Incredible hit from Chikara gel pack

pheromack
11-17-2004, 07:02 PM
As I was walking outside my residence hall at school two girls said whoa something about you looks different and

smiled.The funny thing with that was I was wearing the same clothes as I did the night before becuase I woke up late

for class.I was like okay maybe just a coincidence.But when I went to class the next to me keeping looking in my

direction and then said do you have the notes from yesterday, and as I passed her the notebook I noticed that she

already had the notes, and commented that you have the notes she just blushed embarrassed.After class she invited me

to her room and said we should study.Obviously knowing we werent going to study I applied more or the gelpack.As

soon I got into the room she told me that she didnt know what it was but she really felt attracted to me and wanted

to at least kiss me , even if it didnt mean anything to me. Well one thing led to the next and we were making out

for almost a half an hour. So tonight she will be coming back to my room to "study". thanks chikara gel pack!!!! by

the way i only used half the pack.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Yo that's awesome! I wish I

didn't live in an all men's dorm.. IT SUCKS :(

ironfire
11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Are you sure she never had a

crush on you?
________
Extreme vaporizer review (http://extremevaporizer.net/)

pheromack
11-17-2004, 08:06 PM
Well shes gonna be here in

about an hour so im cleaning up but I doubt she had a crush on me, she told me she thought i was cute but nothing

more than that.

ironfire
11-17-2004, 08:58 PM
If she told you you're cute,

I'm pretty sure that was a small hint. Nevertheless, still a hint. It is for you to bust a move, and flirt

back.
________
Vermont medical marijuana (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

pheromack
11-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Well alot of girls tell me that

im cute, but I dont think of that as a crush.attraction and feelings are two different things. Well we saw kama

sutra last night, and I think we will be seeing more of each other.......at least for this week.

Comptek56
11-18-2004, 10:50 AM
Kama Sutra Huh

Sounds like

you will busy for a while LOL

slick
11-18-2004, 01:02 PM
pheromack is that u in the picture

or is it 50 cent just curious, lol

pheromack
11-18-2004, 04:19 PM
lol, no its me in that

picture.

johnysomebody
11-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Does anyone know how big

the chikara bottle is? It doesnt say or show it on the store site

Indigo
11-21-2004, 01:54 AM
Does anyone

know how big the chikara bottle is? It doesnt say or show it on the store site
The bottle has a content of

15ml!

DeMoKiLL
11-21-2004, 02:00 AM
nm...edited

Watcher
11-21-2004, 02:37 AM
so why is this now a sticky at the

top of the forum ?

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 07:24 AM
so why is this

now a sticky at the top of the forum ?
I have the same question.

belgareth
11-21-2004, 07:26 AM
It's sticky because somebody

paid some of their points to make it sticky. You can do the same thing. It's at the top because it is the most

recent sticky.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 09:20 AM
somebody

paid some of their points to make it sticky.
:think: I'm baffled.

belgareth
11-21-2004, 09:26 AM
:think: I'm

baffled.
Click on the store link at the top. In the pull down menu wuo'll find a link for sticky threads.

Click on that.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Click on the

store link at the top. In the pull down menu wuo'll find a link for sticky threads. Click on that.

Thanks, Belgareth. Now I know. I also read the non-pheros discussion forums - saw some very harsh comments on

newbies' 'silly' questions. Somebody might say that I'm hijacking this thread. :rasp: Well, since I already

did, I've got one more question. How come some reputation bars are dark green, some light green and some red?

What's the diff?

belgareth
11-21-2004, 03:18 PM
Hijack away, I'll just delete

it when I'm in a bad mood. No problem. :) Gives me something to take my irritation out on. "Ha! <Delete>, Take that

you nasty hijack!

Red is negative rep. Somebody didn't like what they had to say. Dark green seems to be the

first 5 blocks of positive rep and light green the rest. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe some programmer had too

much time on his hands.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Thanks, Belgareth. I'll

howl for you !

Watcher
11-22-2004, 02:24 AM
So how many stickies can be up

there at once - and how long does the point donation to make it a sticky last - ie is it a limited time before it

comes a normal thread or does it stay there - could we have 100 stickies ? is there a moderatoion policy on how a

sticky can remain a sticky

Sorry im being a sticky beak and a sticky pain in the neck lol.
]
Just for

future reference in case i go sticky mad ?

belgareth
11-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Stickies will stay that way for

a few days. After that they will revert to normal posts again.

CptKipling
11-22-2004, 09:03 AM
It's sticky

because somebody paid some of their points to make it sticky. You can do the same thing. It's at the top because it

is the most recent sticky.
To be honest i think that option should be deleted.

pheromack
11-22-2004, 09:49 AM
Its put as a sticky because

every single member has the right to buy a sticky thread that they feel should be there.just like any person has the

right to buy a coupon code or an arcade pass.Just becuz its a sticky doesnt mean a person cant look at any other

threads.A person can simply choose not to view this, just as they would choose to view or not to view other

threads.

belgareth
11-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Pheromack,

Perhaps you

simply used the wrong word here but it is not a right. Option, opportunity, privilage are all far more accurate

words. Rights have very little to do with using a privately owned site. And by the same token that you are allowed

the opportunity to post here or make a thread sticky, others have the same opportunity to criticise your decision to

do so, so long as they stay within certain limits that are well established.

CptKipling
11-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Pheromack,

Neither of my

posts on this subject were anything personal. I just don't don't think that it's appropriate for this option to

be open to everyone. The stickys should be for important information and news.

pheromack
11-22-2004, 10:03 AM
ok. thats understandable.

bjf
11-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Nobody can expect a new member to

know what is wrong and what it is right. Buying a sticky was an accident waiting to happen. However, Bruce thought

they could be unstickified at the time, which I don't think is the case. Given that revelation, probably it is

better to leave stickies to threads created by or stickified by Bruce himself.

Friendly1
11-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Hm. Well, someone unstickied

my "I just want to slap you young guys" thread (which is okay with me). I assumed it was rolled off the list or

something, but I suppose it was just being renewed every few days by someone?

belgareth
11-22-2004, 03:19 PM
I unstickied it (Is that a

word?). After seeing the comments and discussing it, we decided on some changes to the stickies. Unless they are

determined to be of some long term value they will only be sticky a few days. At that time we will unstck them.

Later today one of us will do that to pheromack's sticky threads.

Yoel
11-22-2004, 03:32 PM
I don't think that one was sticked

by an user, was it? It was actually helpful to newbies, which is the purpose of a sticky after all :)

Yoel

belgareth
11-22-2004, 03:34 PM
I don't think that

one was sticked by an user, was it? It was actually helpful to newbies, which is the purpose of a sticky after all

:)

Yoel
I don't know who made it sticky but it was Friendly's thread and his comment is what

motivated me to unstick it.

Yoel
11-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Sure bel, I was actually replying

to Friendly, you and I posted simultaneously (as in I didn't reload the page) ;)

Yoel

pheromack
11-22-2004, 04:32 PM
"Nobody can expect a new member

to know what is wrong and what it is right. Buying a sticky was an accident waiting to happen. However, Bruce

thought they could be unstickified at the time, which I don't think is the case. Given that revelation, probably it

is better to leave stickies to threads created by or stickified by Bruce himself."

I agree with bjf, I think

it would be just easier to leave stickies for bruce, because even if you limit the time a sticky can be up it still

wont change the fact that there will be posts made that may or may not be informative or helpful to the site.The

stickys should be for important information and news. And especially used for TGIF's or other things we should know

right away.

pheromack
11-22-2004, 05:07 PM
do we get some sort of points

back from it being unstickied?

belgareth
11-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Probably the best way to look

at it is that you rented the top space in the forum for a while. It gave you the chance to earn extra points from

having your thread at the top of the forum. If it was a good thread and got lots of replies, you earned your points

back. There was never any guarantee it would be permenant. If you think about it, there's no way it could be

permenant. Eventually the forum would be reduced to a long series of sticky threads and all the others would be

relegated to obscurity by being at the end of the list.

Watcher
11-22-2004, 05:30 PM
good point there yeah i think the

points could be best used not on stickies.

Good call on that one i think - popular threads maintain their top

100 status most of the time anyway. And the discussions are so fluid it would clutter up the forum (similar

stickies on other forums make them unreadable)

Suggestions i think on sticky points though are a good

idea

I had a good hit from chikara on its own yesterday - half a gel pack to work and as normal my sales for

the day were very high. But it seemed that i had quite a few large electrical purchases that were impulsive and

with credit cards but i was the one that was gettting them and not any of the other workers in my sales area ?