PDA

View Full Version : Androstenone and depression / dreams

Surreal
11-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi... I am a newbie to let you know. : )

Ok I have read a little on Androstenone triggering depression.

Anybody can speak about this?

I am bipolar II (not on meds) and since I started using APC I have have

wicked mood swings. (started Weds, today is monday) I can not accentuation

the word wicked enough in text. Now I am not 100% about this. I am going to tuck it away for a few days and see If

my mood stabilises.

Also I have had extremly intese dreams. Violent situations, heavy emotions, and when awaking

not knowing if it was a dream or a real memory.

So far i believe Androstenone really knocks me around.

There is a phero with only Androsterone and Androstenol but I dont know what it is. BTW If anyone can link me to

that chart which compares phero lvls and prices please do.

bjf
11-17-2004, 05:19 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/product-table.html

Fuse
11-17-2004, 08:41 PM
Also I have

had extremly intese dreams. Violent situations, heavy emotions, and when awaking not knowing if it was a dream or a

real memory.

I put on 3 full dabs of NPA a couple of weeks ago along with 2 drops of A-1 (I was

going for OD) and that night I had an extremely violent dream. I remember feeling lonely knowing that I was going to

prison. It was horrible. When I woke up, I was sweating profusely. It took me a few minutes to convince myself that

I had just waken up from a very intense dream. The following day I skipped pheromones, but that night I had a very

pleasurable sex dream. To be on the safe side, I'm going to use A-none in moderation. If you use too much of it,

you'll end up kicking your own ass. Nevermind other guys wanting to kick your ass.

Gegogi
11-17-2004, 08:48 PM
I guess everyone is different. I

can basically swim in NPA or The Edge and suffer no side effects, e.g., strange dreams or mood swings. Now, those

around me can be a different story, especially women about to go on the rag.

Knuuttipukki
11-17-2004, 09:40 PM
I haven´t noticed any mood

changes while using TE. I just get a nice mood boost from it.

Anyway...this is a good thing to know about...If

I ever want to see some weird/good dreams I know what to use :smite:

bjf
11-17-2004, 09:48 PM
He said he used a-1 too.

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 09:55 PM
A1 is the one to watch out for

if you have mood issues.

Knuuttipukki
11-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Then I´d better not to try

A1. Might be a really baaaaaad idea...

Pherozen
11-17-2004, 11:45 PM
None makes me pretty aggressive.

And gets my blood pumping pretty fast. Sometimes it makes me feel out of breath. Of course this is all only with

too much.

nbnbtc
11-19-2004, 08:28 AM
It seems like the mood issue with

A1 becomes less of an issue over time. Like if you use a little of it on a regular basis you start to get used to

it. I'd say take the chance and try A1 (there is a weaker version now even, right?) because it is such a great and

unique product.